4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
New versión with new scene, config and card have released today or yesterday. A little early in my opinion but okay.
The BJ scene is using the same pose for both scenes which is why it's faster. He's only making slight changes to the animation model.

YisusRulez

Mar 7, 2018
Its still new content and scene with two versions. I think it has something with hearteyes too with other scenes...? Waiting the upload^^

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
New up

so fast
Hey, Oblivion9873... Hope there's less bugfixes this time, huh?
New scene for Faithless: Blowjob.
New card: Devil's Confrontation. 6-cost stationary curse. Target a squeezer on your field that can act, they force squeeze you. Then, target a non-creation squeezer on the enemy team, they get Estrus. So, trade the turn of one of your people to deny one of theirs. Sounds kind of nasty, if you have board superiority, but another 'stop the opponent from playing the game' cards, so I'm not a huge fan.
Faithless's 2 no longer draws a card when used on the opponent. ...Okay, but what do you use it for now?
There is now a toggle that skips sex scenes. If toggled with skip everything, it skips everything BUT sex scenes. Nice.
A bunch of scenes that couldn't be viewed with Estrus now can be viewed with estrus, since the heart eyes are a thing regardless.
The effected scenes are both of Faithless'es, Bunnygirl's 1, and Schoolgirl's 1.
Abnormal states will now be shown in the deck edit menu while looking over the whole set. This is good, it remembered the last configuration but only showed it when you selected that squeezer, nice.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I honestly don't think devil's confrontation is worth 6, is there something im missing about it?
It's a free-action stationary Curse that lets you trade one of your squeezer's turns for one of your enemies.
If you have more squeezers then them, and they don't have any Clearing Mind or SoWaD, they can't play the fucking game due to having no Mana.
Double Summon SoWaD will love it, obviously, but say for example you have Cheerleaders and Bunnygirls sitting around idle after securing board superiority. Now they're not.

Reactions: ZX7H

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Hey, Oblivion9873... Hope there's less bugfixes this time, huh?
New scene for Faithless: Blowjob.
New card: Devil's Confrontation. 6-cost stationary curse. Target a squeezer on your field that can act, they force squeeze you. Then, target a non-creation squeezer on the enemy team, they get Estrus. So, trade the turn of one of your people to deny one of theirs. Sounds kind of nasty, if you have board superiority, but another 'stop the opponent from playing the game' cards, so I'm not a huge fan.
Faithless's 2 no longer draws a card when used on the opponent. ...Okay, but what do you use it for now?
There is now a toggle that skips sex scenes. If toggled with skip everything, it skips everything BUT sex scenes. Nice.
A bunch of scenes that couldn't be viewed with Estrus now can be viewed with estrus, since the heart eyes are a thing regardless.
The effected scenes are both of Faithless'es, Bunnygirl's 1, and Schoolgirl's 1.
Abnormal states will now be shown in the deck edit menu while looking over the whole set. This is good, it remembered the last configuration but only showed it when you selected that squeezer, nice.
unironically, waiting a couple days
(partly because busy irl, partly because of last time, partly because it's so soon after the last update)

Reactions: ZX7H

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2023.03.10a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys, i have a problem.
When i try to play, there is nothing on the field. No cards, nothing.
I download local emulator, i can use it on every .exe in my computer... but not on succubusreborn.exe :KEK:
What can I do please ?

JohnDoe741852

Sep 6, 2019
I download local emulator, i can use it on every .exe in my computer... but not on succubusreborn.exe :KEK:
What can I do please ?
Locale Emulator only works for 32-bit executables, not 64-bit ones.
You can use NTLEA instead

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Locale Emulator only works for 32-bit executables, not 64-bit ones.
You can use NTLEA instead
thx :)

I download this but i don't find any exe. How to use it ?

In fact everyone here is using this ? Or you don't need it to play it ?

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
What can I do please ?
you aren't supposed to be using locale emulator for the game anyway. change your actual system locale, and honestly you're best off setting it to america than japan

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
you aren't supposed to be using locale emulator for the game anyway. change your actual system locale, and honestly you're best off setting it to america than japan
thank you. My system local is in French, so I don't need to change that to play this game or should I change for america ?
Or maybe it is an other problem ^^

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
thank you. My system local is in French, so I don't need to change that to play this game or should I change for america ?
You should change your system's locale to American, yes.
Do not use Locale Emulator, this game does not like it.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
yeah for some reason the game runs better set to america than any european locale

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
I dunno, I'm using Polish system local and the game works perfectly fine, it's a unity game so your system locale should not really matter.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I dunno, I'm using Polish system local and the game works perfectly fine, it's a unity game so your system locale should not really matter.
it's weird because people complain about having no cards, claiming they've set their locale to japanese and when we tell them to set it back to their default game usually works fine. It SHOULDN'T affect it, but it does SOMETIMES. general recommendation is honestly to just set it to your default, don't fuck around with it

Ziehann

Oct 24, 2021
Can someone upload a translated game with the reipatcher thingy already installed? I tried everything to install it but doesn't work because apparently net framework 3.5 or something is missing. I tried to download it, PC says "Lol no, fuck you". I looked it up on youtube, found an Indian guy that I need to install it with ISO file, shit doesn't work and I wasted 4 gigs of mobile data.

I am indeed a noob in things like these, so can someone help me?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes