4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Mega
ayy the update dropped when I wasn't busy or just straight up asleep for once
Fuck yeah!
In addition to the changes Kitsune mentioned...
Dedicated Nurse's Temptation allows for direct-fire of mouth-attribute abilities. So, synergy with Hungry.
Nurse also got new artwork. So shiny..
'Knowledge Thief' can draw a card from the opponent's deck with a clear LOS. That could be nasty, but with stats of a Vigilante, he's not super dangerous. Can't wait to see the AI use their entire turn to summon him thinking he's a boss monster like the People, due to his cost.

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
Fuck yeah!
In addition to the changes Kitsune mentioned...
Dedicated Nurse's Temptation allows for direct-fire of mouth-attribute abilities. So, synergy with Hungry.
Nurse also got new artwork. So shiny..
'Knowledge Thief' can draw a card from the opponent's deck with a clear LOS. That could be nasty, but with stats of a Vigilante, he's not super dangerous. Can't wait to see the AI use their entire turn to summon him thinking he's a boss monster like the People, due to his cost.
That temptation ability is actually pretty huge. The decks I'd been running just don't really have an answer for "Hungry can now punch you right in the face," it's something I have to figure out how I want to play around.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
waiting for our lord and savior to update the uncensor ^_^ for some new fun
Uhh... About that.
This formatting for the bundle files is new, so I'll have to experiment.
'Should' be fine I think, but I'll need to do some reformatting of my own protocols.
On the plus side, I won't be decompressing ALL the game's files (and not caring enough to recompress them), so the size of the uncensor should be greatly reduced.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Okay, so I have good news and bad news.
The good news is, this edition's uncensor patch is done. The new format may even allow me to skip the more advanced dickery and just edit a single file. Plus, the size of the uncensor patch has gone from 3.58 GB to 600 MB, due to the modular nature of the reformat.
The bad news is, it's still version dependent. I thought it might not be, it is, though the more advanced dickery isn't anymore. You still have to open each edition's resources.assets file and change that one value from 19 to 1, but the process has become much, much faster.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like how people are actually discussing the meta for the game here. Props to the dev for actually making a compelling game.
I know right? This is the mark of a good game. I hope the dev eventually makes these into actual cards.

I.. REALLY SUCK AT THIS GAME.. :cry:
You just have to trust in the heart of the cards... Or have an experienced play stand beside you and make all of the perfect moves. (Totally not cheating btw). XD

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a campaign mode in this game? I clicked the map button but I only see 4 enemies and there does not seem to be a story aspect to the fights.

Is there a way to encounter other enemies than those four? And is there a story to the game?

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Is there a campaign mode in this game? I clicked the map button but I only see 4 enemies and there does not seem to be a story aspect to the fights.

Is there a way to encounter other enemies than those four? And is there a story to the game?
There is one planned but it's just barebones level select for now.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
anyone have a current translation? Preferably unmodded
I know, right? It's getting kind of concerning just HOW subconsciously averse I am to working on Secretary's last scene. Clearly, it's not just simple procrastination, there's something else afoot here.
Nurse's Temptation also turned out to be literally pure Onomatopoeia... mY fAvOrItE, so the usual unsticking method isn't working yet.
I don't get it. It's a good scene, and has decent writing, but there's nothing I'd rather do for some reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
so anyways on a completely unrelated note can we talk about how goddamn cute that little head tilt the heavenly succubus does when she drains you with her anal ability is?
fucking adorable. i love her.
edit: she does it with her big breasts ability too
seriously she fuckin melts my heart she should not be that cute

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes