4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
i think squeeze record still couting recollection room LOL
since i have 3 secretary lost in the squeeze record just because i wanna see the losing scene from the recollection room

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
hello! when i try to open the game on linux, it just stays at a black screen, but I can open the settings for 3d effects and stuff, any Ideas of what I can do to run it?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Played against an interesting deck online:
CS002=3,CS003=3,CS010=3,CS012=3,CT003=3,CT008=3,CT012=3,GD016=3,GD020=3,GD024=2,GD032=3,GD033=2,MC001=3,SC003=3,SC006=3,SC010=3,TC007=2,TC008=3,p=SC003,n=WisdomNunStudentGirl

The idea behind the deck seems to be using Wisdom to remove cards from your own hand, StudentGirl+Wisdom to go through your own deck (with a Fleshlight it produces 2-6 energy) and Nun to get Disaster cards back to your hand.
You use Monster Reborn to get Queen of the Dead or Spectral Dragon King from your graveyard for 4 energy.

Another idea I have seen is Secretary with BBQ. Steal an opponent's guardian and turn it into 3 energy for yourself.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i want to know this new update , just replace it with old version or new game from beginning?
You should probably make a fresh install. Just grab your save file from the main folder, and your customassets folder if you have put stuff in there too to carry over your 'progress'.

Reactions: ZX7H

Halo.gen

Sep 30, 2022
hello! when i try to open the game on linux, it just stays at a black screen, but I can open the settings for 3d effects and stuff, any Ideas of what I can do to run it?
I've been playing this game on Linux every now and then without issues on an AMD GPU. What are you using to try run the game, and are you on AMD or Nvidia? For me, I'm using Bottles with the WINE version "soda-7.0-4", but it should work with almost all WINE versions, just make sure DXVK is enabled

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
I've been playing this game on Linux every now and then without issues on an AMD GPU. What are you using to try run the game, and are you on AMD or Nvidia? For me, I'm using Bottles with the WINE version "soda-7.0-4", but it should work with almost all WINE versions, just make sure DXVK is enabled
Well... I'm using a 3rd gen intel graphics 4000 lol. recently migrated from win 10 because it was stopping my usb ports from working. but I remember the game worked on windows, I'm now trying to use wine with winetricks and all, tried creating a win 7 64 bit prefix even, but no luck. I'll try to use bottles in the meantime to see if it works but do you have any other ideas that might help?

edit: bottles win7 soda 7.0.7 crashes when loading models even with permissions from flatseal

Last edited:

Halo.gen

Sep 30, 2022
Well... I'm using a 3rd gen intel graphics 4000 lol. recently migrated from win 10 because it was stopping my usb ports from working. but I remember the game worked on windows, I'm now trying to use wine with winetricks and all, tried creating a win 7 64 bit prefix even, but no luck. I'll try to use bottles in the meantime to see if it works but do you have any other ideas that might help?

edit: bottles win7 soda 7.0.7 crashes when loading models even with permissions from flatseal
Hmm, that's weird. Since it's crashing while loading models I'd say it's likely an issue with the Intel graphics driver, though I wouldn't know why. In bottles you could try disable DXVK, just to see if that makes a difference at all (Bottle > Settings > select this the hamburger menu for this game, then click "Change launch options" > disable DXVK)

You could also try run bottles from a terminal
flatpak run com.usebottles.bottles
any errors should show up, could be helpful

Reactions: p0m

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
Hmm, that's weird. Since it's crashing while loading models I'd say it's likely an issue with the Intel graphics driver, though I wouldn't know why. In bottles you could try disable DXVK, just to see if that makes a difference at all (Bottle > Settings > select this the hamburger menu for this game, then click "Change launch options" > disable DXVK)

You could also try run bottles from a terminal
flatpak run com.usebottles.bottles
any errors should show up, could be helpful
Disabling DXVK actually worked, thanks!

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
I am sorry if this question was answered or addressed elsewhere or in this thread as I was unable to find it. Is there a way of adding custom cards to the game? I really liked this game and have played for a few hours but found the cards present in the game too few and of little diversity so I want to add my own cards but I don't even know where to start. I am familiar with python and am willing to learn a new programming language if need be as I have ample time.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I am sorry if this question was answered or addressed elsewhere or in this thread as I was unable to find it. Is there a way of adding custom cards to the game? I really liked this game and have played for a few hours but found the cards present in the game too few and of little diversity so I want to add my own cards but I don't even know where to start. I am familiar with python and am willing to learn a new programming language if need be as I have ample time.
There's a modding framework available.
Game is made in Unity so it's C#. The language isn't hard. If you go to the discord you can get more help regarding the specifics.

And it comes with the general purpose uncensor, and latest translation so no reason not to do it.
1673185313439.png

I designed the Copycat series of cards, and LV4 programmed them since I don't have the time to code.
I'd appreciate any impressions you'd have of them.

EDIT: Apparently the mod doesn't work on a pre-patched version of the game.
You'll need to have an original 64bit copy of the game. Oblivion uploaded his copy for the latest one as of this post here.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnotherAnonGuy

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
There's a modding framework available.
Game is made in Unity so it's C#. The language isn't hard. If you go to the discord you can get more help regarding the specifics.

And it comes with the general purpose uncensor, and latest translation so no reason not to do it.
View attachment 2294963

I designed the Copycat series of cards, and LV4 programmed them since I don't have the time to code.
I'd appreciate any impressions you'd have of them.
Thank you for that precious bit of knowledge you provided. I tried to uncensor the game but was unsuccesfull so that is also useful. I will give feedback as soon as I try your card series.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you for that precious bit of knowledge you provided. I tried to uncensor the game but was unsuccesfull so that is also useful. I will give feedback as soon as I try your card series.
Uncensoring the game is possible for most scenes by setting the size value of 'Unlit Mosaic' from 19 to 1, dumping it to a text file then re-loading it to make the change.
Uncensoring Bunnygirl's 1, Schoolgirl's 3, and SoWaD's 3 can also be achieved by replacing the censored dick asset in the sprite sheet with an uncensored one from another scene.
Bunnygirl's 2 and Schoolgirl's 1/2 (they share a sprite sheet) cannot currently be uncensored, as they have a censored vagina asset that does not have replacements in other scenes.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Let me know if any tags are missing
Can you add the femdom or reverse rape tags? This game has no male assertive content and its main draw is the female assertive focus.

Your player gets raped by his own squeezers if he doesn't use their abilities every turn as well.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 820275

Overview:
This is a single-player card game with the theme of "squeezing".​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2022-12-30
Developer: Sda-lab - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 20221230a Supporter
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Win x32
(20211227b): - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Machine Translation - Fan Translation

Oblivion9873 thanks for the link

View attachment 820275 View attachment 820279 View attachment 820278 View attachment 820294 View attachment 820281 View attachment 820280 View attachment 820277 View attachment 820282 View attachment 820276
The game looks interesting, but when I saw "censored" I lost the will to download and play

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes