4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i saw the new Gadriel english TL.
you can separate the TL file now? or is there some sort of magic you do?
Turns out, Reipatcher reads all text files in the folder looking for replacements. We should've known, after all, Subtitutions has always existed.
Thus, the system of seperating them by category was... well, I was fine with the old method, but I saw enough requests for it to implement it.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
also anyone willing to upload their deck (35 HP) to server? it seems there's no more new deck in the server :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
i saw the new Gadriel english TL.
you can separate the TL file now? or is there some sort of magic you do?
The way AutoTranslator works is it will actually check EVERY .txt file in the translation folder (as well as every text file in a .zip file located in that same translation folder, which is a thing that will be useful soon enough when I've finished a couple... "Translation Modules"). While I do not know the complete "load order" (so to speak) for the files, from what I've seen so far, the overall priority appears to be this:

1) Loose .txt files (excluding the three files defined as "OutputFile" [default _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt], SubstitutionFile, and PreprocessorsFile - two of those are used in special cases). The last occurrence of a translation in the first file that has a match is used, and files are checked in alphabetical order. Subfolders are, AFAIK, ignored.
2) .txt files within any .zip files located in the translation directory. Again, zip files are checked alphabetically, and the contents within checked as with 1 above.
3) The OutputFile is checked, and if there is STILL no match and the string appears to be one that needs to be translated, an attempt to MTL is done and appended to the OutputFile if a translation is returned.

As I've noted before, if both a regex line (starting with "r:" or, in the case of splitter regex lines, "sr:") and an Exact Match exists, AutoTranslator will use the Exact Match for the translation. If you've seen some of the lines involving the Squeezing Records screen, that's how those translations/replacements still work even though the regex line is later.

So basic installation instructions are more or less the same as before, only instead of saving 3 text files (the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations", "_Substitutions", and "_PreProcessing" files), you're saving an entire folder of text files (excluding the two starting with "_Z" if you don't want those alternate translations).

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
I feel like the lines for the Gym squeezer (NOT the cheerleader) are conflicting somehow, during some scenes she refers to you as "big brother", on other occasions she says "coach" (unless that's how it's intended to be, i didn't alter the TL text files in any way)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I feel like the lines for the Gym squeezer (NOT the cheerleader) are conflicting somehow, during some scenes she refers to you as "big brother", on other occasions she says "coach" (unless that's how it's intended to be, i didn't alter the TL text files in any way)
Intended. Hostile Schoolgirls call you big brother and play into a little sister fetish, friendlies do not. That's raw, by the way, I didn't do that. Any overlap where friendly 'Coach' lines get played by Hostiles isn't on me this time.
What I did was make Schoolgirl call you 'Coach' and Bunnygirl 'Sir/Boss' instead of 'Master,' making Hostiles call their player 'Master' instead. Any overlap there is my fault.

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
Intended. Hostile Schoolgirls call you big brother and play into a little sister fetish, friendlies do not. That's raw, by the way, I didn't do that. Any overlap where friendly 'Coach' lines get played by Hostiles isn't on me this time.
What I did was make Schoolgirl call you 'Coach' and Bunnygirl 'Sir/Boss' instead of 'Master,' making Hostiles call their player 'Master' instead. Any overlap there is my fault.
That's some nice localization, ty for the extra effort to make it read more fluidly to an English audience. Seeing English translations leave in girls calling their boss 'Master' or 'Owner' (where Owner is supposed to refer to them Owning the business, not them) always feels a bit unnatural.

murik1337

Nov 24, 2018
Is there any way to downlaod already translated game? I did anything like in the guide translation doesn't work

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is there any way to downlaod already translated game? I did anything like in the guide translation doesn't work
Maybe? Packaging an entire pre-patched version of the game... MIGHT work. Potentially.
What's going wrong? If your setup can't handle the game's installation for whatever reason, that seems like a core issue that will cause problems... or you're not installing it correctly, which is solvable.

murik1337

Nov 24, 2018
Maybe? Packaging an entire pre-patched version of the game... MIGHT work. Potentially.
What's going wrong? If your setup can't handle the game's installation for whatever reason, that seems like a core issue that will cause problems... or you're not installing it correctly, which is solvable.
I tried everything seems like something completly broken for me 1672863669134.png

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
I tried everything seems like something completly broken for me View attachment 2286160
Yeah, something seems off with that, as if it failed to load some of the assets or something.

I can confirm that the x64 downloads on the first post come with AutoTranslator applied via ReiPatcher and the correct folders set up for it, but is missing the bulk of the actual translation files (so more or less everything is getting MTL'd). For now, I'd do the following:

1) Download the "prepatched" version off the first post (filename should be "SuccubusReborn_Supporter64_20221230a_Patched.rar"), and extract the ENTIRE archive to wherever you want to keep the game. Ensure folder structure is kept. Alongside the main executable, you should have folders for the game's data, Reipatcher, and AutoTranslator.

2) Go over to Gadriel's Fan Translation (post is linked on the first post as well, link to the MEGA dump is in the spoiler on the post) and go into Translation Storage[...]\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text, Select every text file in there (except the two starting with "_Z" IF you don't want those alternate translations), right-click, Download...>Download as ZIP.

3) Go to where you extracted the game, then go into the AutoTranslator folder, Translation, en, Text, and extract the ZIP file you just downloaded there, overwriting the three text files already there (you should have 26, 27, or 28 text files in the folder after this, instead of just 3).

(Technically, you could probably just get away with tossing the zip file you downloaded from the MEGA dump into the text folder, though I don't know if AutoTranslator would even look at the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt", "_Preprocessors.txt", and "_Substitutions.txt" files in the zip file, and the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file from the MEGA dump happens to hold the entirety of the Adept Secretary translations. The rest of the files would 100% be read, though.)

You can check out the instructions.txt in the base folder of the MEGA dump for info on what the other folders and files are for, just know that the directions for the AutoTranslator assume you're starting from a clean install. The "Last Updated At[...]" text file will tell you when the last update happened and doubles as a bit of a changelog.
If somehow after ALL of that, it's still broken, then I've got nothing.

Incidentally, I ended up with a new line while checking that out, which seems to be triggered by having "installed" the game twice (most likely by accident) and running the second "installation" without transferring savedata or User Custom Data. Raw MTL follows, this appears in a Yes/No prompt. Both may need to be within the same "Parent Folder", unsure if that is a requirement.

Code:
別フォルダのセーブデータが見つかりました。\n"SuccubusReborn"からsaveとUserCustomDataをコピーしますか?=Save data in another folder was found. Do you copy Save and UserCustomData from "Succubusreborn"?
("SuccubusReborn" being the name of the folder that I have my actual install in. Little bit of regex would take care of it, but the odds of this coming up for most people are... very small.)

Lay Filho

Jul 5, 2017
SuccubusReborn-20221230aSupporter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
changelog?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
changelog?
Already posted on the previous page.
It's time, Oblivion9873...
Changelog:
Secretary gets her cowgirl scene, as expected.
Two new cards.
・Reaper of Souls: 6-cost Disaster Angel Minion, 5/5. When summoned, deal damage to a targeted minion and heal for your current Faith value. It also has Counter-Hit for some reason. Behold, your Boss Angel.
・Summoning Circle: 4-cost Stationary Disaster, Curse. At the start of your turn, summon a lower-class Succubus to your field... or a Cow Succubus with SoPS Partnered. A slower but more powerful Convocation.
The ability to freely zoom and pan the camera in all scenes by hitting your middle mouse button. Sick.
Addition of records showing how many times you've been squeezed by specific abilities. This has existed since 11/30's build, now you get to actually see the data.
The teased feature to put online decks on the world map is in, as an optional setting. Wish it wouldn't use the default colors when it does this, but nice to have regardless.
If you can't play scenes in the squeezer edit menu, it now says why. For example, Big-Breast locked scenes.
A scroll bar has been added when choosing cards from the deck or discard, as too many caused... problems. Okay.
They say the limits for the slow/fast switch speed have been 'relaxed' but I don't know what that means.

Also, for the plans for next month's scene being with someone we already have... Come on, SoWaD and SoPS's endings. Come on, SoWad and SoPS's endings! It's Nurse's Temptation, Deep Kiss. What do you think, heals her owner for +1?

murik1337

Nov 24, 2018
Yeah, something seems off with that, as if it failed to load some of the assets or something.

I can confirm that the x64 downloads on the first post come with AutoTranslator applied via ReiPatcher and the correct folders set up for it, but is missing the bulk of the actual translation files (so more or less everything is getting MTL'd). For now, I'd do the following:

If somehow after ALL of that, it's still broken, then I've got nothing.

Incidentally, I ended up with a new line while checking that out, which seems to be triggered by having "installed" the game twice (most likely by accident) and running the second "installation" without transferring savedata or User Custom Data. Raw MTL follows, this appears in a Yes/No prompt. Both may need to be within the same "Parent Folder", unsure if that is a requirement.

Code:
別フォルダのセーブデータが見つかりました。\n"SuccubusReborn"からsaveとUserCustomDataをコピーしますか?=Save data in another folder was found. Do you copy Save and UserCustomData from "Succubusreborn"?
("SuccubusReborn" being the name of the folder that I have my actual install in. Little bit of regex would take care of it, but the odds of this coming up for most people are... very small.)
Thank you so much for the help! Just placing the text files into the folder worked for me. :giggle:

murik1337

Nov 24, 2018
Now I have another issue. When I try to start playing the game nothing happens at the battle field or maybe I'm just a stupid person and dont know how to actually play this :(
1672881391859.png

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
Now I have another issue. When I try to start playing the game nothing happens at the battle field or maybe I'm just a stupid person and dont know how to actually play this :(
View attachment 2286866
I feel like this specific issue has come up a few times before... I wanna say people found it was a region issue?

Open up Control Panel, go to Region, and check what is there. I think the big part's gonna be what's on the Administrative tab, under Language for non-Unicode programs. I know English (United States) works, and obviously having it set to Japanese would also work, but is probably less preferable. (Note that changing this specific setting requires a restart of Windows)

[edit: okay, found someone who had this issue and managed to fix it. See below.]

Thanks
It was in fact I had region as JP but not the region format, must have changed it for something I don't remember.
A warning region is needed would have been helpful in the main post.
(As I mentioned previously, English (United States) is working, as that what all of those are set up for on my end. UK may or may not work)

Last edited:
Reactions: murik1337

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
・Reaper of Souls: 6-cost Disaster Angel Minion, 5/5. When summoned, deal damage to a targeted minion and heal for your current Faith value. It also has Counter-Hit for some reason. Behold, your Boss Angel.
How exactly does the heal function work?
I only managed to play it once so far, and nothing happened. Probably because there was no enemy guardian on the field...

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
How exactly does the heal function work?
I only managed to play it once so far, and nothing happened. Probably because there was no enemy guardian on the field...
Yep, the heal is DEPENDENT on hitting an enemy minion. No enemy minion, no heal.
I specified this in her ability text. Only when you deal damage, do you heal.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

murik1337

Nov 24, 2018
I feel like this specific issue has come up a few times before... I wanna say people found it was a region issue?

Open up Control Panel, go to Region, and check what is there. I think the big part's gonna be what's on the Administrative tab, under Language for non-Unicode programs. I know English (United States) works, and obviously having it set to Japanese would also work, but is probably less preferable. (Note that changing this specific setting requires a restart of Windows)

[edit: okay, found someone who had this issue and managed to fix it. See below.]

(As I mentioned previously, English (United States) is working, as that what all of those are set up for on my end. UK may or may not work)
Thanks a lot

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes