4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Nah don't spoonfeed the guy. He's playing a Japanese game. It's literally the law over there. If he can't get used to it, he's gotta avoid Japanese games entirely, regardless of the workarounds western fans find.
Nah, spoonfeed the guy.
We're all here to have fun, remember? If he can't handle censorship, that's on him, there are plenty of otherwise-great content he can't play.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

New Ci-en post, featuring a preview for the upcoming scene (nurse temptation: deep kiss) and a test version for lightening the load on VRAM.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So, as yet another distraction from Secretary, I decided to do some testing with the Cow Succubus, specifically, if I take the official decks and swap out the generics for cows, do the decks get better? Best of 5's, default health (35), AI/AI fighting.
First off, the initial decks. Both lost 1-3 against their BB'ed counterparts. Nice.
All the campaign decks got shut out by their mirrors, 0-3. Hilarious... EXCEPT FOR HUNGRY, who won with 3-2. ...Which says everything you need to know about the Hungry deck, doesn't it?
I checked, and a 'balanced' initial breast deck (three Nurses, two Schoolgirls, and two Secretaries since the AI doesn't know how to use Cheerleader correctly) won 3-2 against the defaults, showing the cows are more useful fodder then random humans too... at least, to the AI.
Funnily enough, while the default Breast deck 0-3'ed the Campaign deck no sweat, the BB'ed deck LOST 1-3 to the Campaign. I guess that means it's balanced?
On the flip side, the default ass deck LOST 2-3 to her campaign counterpart, but the BB'ed deck won a shut-out, 3-0. Nevermind, Cow is overpowered... and a Beast card, somehow.
For a final note of hilarity, the default Breast deck shuts out the default ass deck 3-0, but the BB'd Ass deck managed a respectable 3-2 victory. Smell that preferental treatment, FEEL the developer's fetish as your own.

...Oh, and I made a sprite set for Lactose Intolerance, changing every card whose picture no longer made sense and several that were just unnecessarily breastfeeding. It's kinda worrying just how much I'm getting done to procrastinate on Secretary.

ReaverDream

Jan 6, 2018
Thought I'd share some of my decks. I play with the default 35HP, so technically these could do better or worse with different HPs.

1. Siren Song - Focuses on Siren summoning fans. Start with big breasts siren, start creating cash, and shoveling out humans. With cards to draw through your deck to get the other sirens, and make even more fans. You'll either buy out the enemy humans, or have so many on your side at any one time to fight whatever they make. All of em just get insta'd? Just summon more.
AI Wise - It doesn't do the summon fans strat, so it tries to do it's best with summoning the regular humans cards. If against humans, it's good. Otherwise trash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Regression End - Infinite Energy into Regression End. Get Infinite energy out, and blow through your entire deck.
I'm gonna be honest. I hate this deck honestly, because it entirely relies on being able to get Infinite Energy out onto the field, and stay there. I think I've made it pretty good for getting the regression end as intended though. If base HP was higher, maybe it'd be easier.

3. Milk Addiction - Milk Addiction End. Give them all the HP they want, but get em addicted to milk. Bunch of cheap monsters to defend. This isn't a deck I'm proud of, but it gets me the ending.

4. Dragon Deck - Summon Dragons, Get Win. Start with big breasts Hungry. Get dragon orbs. Get dragons. Win.
AI-Wise: Deck #4 was the best. Literally crushed any online deck it came across.

5. Instant Death End - Unseal Iron, crush pelvis. Solely focused on rushing Iron onto the field fully unsealed.
AI Wise - It does not go for Instant Death. So it will win if the enemy cant kill Iron

I probably suck at Deck creation, but damn dragons are OP.

Reactions: Gooner_Ralz_BUP

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So, the devs are doing something kinda dumb, and they're splitting the game's development into two.
The version released on Ci-En will be the version we're familar with, they're planning for three new squeezers to be developed this year, three new squeezers the year after, remaking old scenes and adding temptation and team up-attacks two years from now, followed by at least one new squeezer in the following years.
image-800.jpg
So, a Hungry that uses her tongue, a second Iron I guess, and who knows what that last one is.
The second version, 'Succubus Reborn; Desire Chain,' will be released on DL Site at least three years from now, but will be starting development... now, I think, but it'll be closed-source until release for reasons we should all know by heart. ...It will TRADE the current free battle system for a campaign against decks using AI-only cards and finishing with a unique Squeezer boss, who will NOT BE ADDED to the standard game. Good thing we're prepping mod support now, huh?
1674297203858.png

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
So, the devs are doing something kinda dumb, and they're splitting the game's development into two.
The version released on Ci-En will be the version we're familar with, they're planning for three new squeezers to be developed this year, three new squeezers the year after, remaking old scenes and adding temptation and team up-attacks two years from now, followed by at least one new squeezer in the following years.
View attachment 2328200
So, a Hungry that uses her tongue, a second Iron I guess, and who knows what that last one is.
The second version, 'Succubus Reborn; Desire Chain,' will be released on DL Site at least three years from now, but will be starting development... now, I think, but it'll be closed-source until release for reasons we should all know by heart. ...It will TRADE the current free battle system for a campaign against decks using AI-only cards and finishing with a unique Squeezer boss, who will NOT BE ADDED to the standard game. Good thing we're prepping mod support now, huh?
View attachment 2328186
kinda cringe decision, praying one of you figure out how to add new squeezers

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
i guess that means this game is close to finish already huh

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
View attachment 2328200
View attachment 2328186
huh, so does that mean that the reworks for the first two squeezers that were teased will come out in in two years? Only after they release 6 new squeezers?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
huh, so does that mean that the reworks for the first two squeezers that were teased will come out in in two years? Only after they release 6 new squeezers?
Unclear. I find it highly unlikely we won't see another temptation ability after Nurse's for two years, though, so I'm taking the timeline they posted as more of an approximation then a prediction.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
(description of game versions)
I think there's something worth doing here, tbh. I'm not entirely sure why it's a separate game though... NPC cards in card games are very common. Obviously a playable version of the final boss would have to be tuned to be fair in a normal game, but I can't see why she couldn't be ported over to the current game eventually, especially if she gets popular.

Granted these things are literal years out, so imo it's not worth fretting a -ton- right now.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Obviously a playable version of the final boss would have to be tuned to be fair in a normal game...
Oh, but it DOESN'T.
As long as you put in a toggle when random matching that's 'no boss characters' you can have the boss playable at full power!
...And if we're modding her into the base game, obviously you won't be able to upload decks using her to the server at all.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Oh, but it DOESN'T.
As long as you put in a toggle when random matching that's 'no boss characters' you can have the boss playable at full power!
...sure, but I'd at least like to try a fair, balanced take on the character for game design's sake. lol

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
I'll take this time to advise people to make sure they're using the current version of AutoTranslator. I can tell just from the files on Gadriel's translation patch that they're at least one version behind, and this kinda matters because if anyone's planning on, say, using SugoiTranslator as an automatic translator for anything not yet translated... you might run into issues there.

Anyways, here's the changes I'm aware of, a few of which are QoL changes for sure:

Deck Edit: When saving a deck, you can immediately swap to it.

Deck Edit / Squeezer Edit / Free Battle: Exiting any of these screens takes you to the corresponding Deck Selection screen on the Main Menu, as opposed to all the way back to the main menu. (e.g. finish a Free Battle -> Select Opponent Deck, as opposed to finish a Free Battle -> Select Free Battle -> Select Opponent Deck)

Squeezer Records: A toggle to pause stat tracking is available at the top of the screen... but it only applies to cards under your opponents' control. Your own cards will still add to the stats even if this option is enabled.

World Map: Registration Date for all online decks retrieved (green markers) are displayed underneath them. (99% sure I can get those with a scoped regex so that they're formatted consistently. Level 6 "MapScene", if anyone wants to snipe that)

Passionate Bunny girl: If the Second Action (Vaginal Attribute) is used against the opponent, ATK increase is permanent instead of expiring at the end of the turn.

Dedicated Nurse: Temptation (Mouth Attribute) scene exists. Mouth-to-mouth action, so translation might be quick on it. Changelog also seems to indicate some more sounds got added to existing scenes in general.

VRAM Cache setting (from the earlier test version) is also in mainline release now.

Two new cards:
TC034 [Stationary Strategy] "Black Market" - "Discard a stolen card from your hand. Create two [TK017 - Donation]s on your side of the field"

GD058 [Human Commoner Minion] "Knowledge Thief" - Action with conditional trigger. I don't trust what SugoiTranslator puts out to know what this exactly does quite yet, but seems to involve taking cards from your opponent's hand. Obvious direct synergy with Black Market (above) if that's the case.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes