4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Meh. It'll help with assholes whose standing images don't match their scenes, like SoWaD and anyone without their final standing image, but ultimately not impactful. May as well, Oblivion9873, I guess...
As for the preview... not even BB can save that. There is some tech in being allowed to memorize a deck then put it back down without shuffling, but if it means having to take that...
Was it really not enough to just have them both suck from the front? Faithless wraps, Hungry deepthroats? ...Guess I should be thankful Faithless doesn't target your ass all the time, fucking President...
imma tell you right now, ICBA and I'm on vacation

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
These are the instructions. You have to look at them now. People who complain they don't know what to do WILL be subject to light mockery.
Download SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.rar file and _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from the link at the bottom of this comment. Optionally, take the /Sprites folder and Deck List.txt.
Unzip the Autotranslator with WinRar (It's *free* if you keep closing its requests to buy it) and place the .exe inside in the game's main folder, next to the game's .exe.
Run the Setup.exe, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once. It will also create a new folder. Close the game afterwards.
Place _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt in AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text, overwriting the current (Nigh-empty) file. Optionally, place the /sprites folder in the UserCustomData folder, though overwriting is not nessesary for that.
Start up the game using either .exe, I recommend the original one going forwards. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.
If you took the deck list, the way you import these decks is to CTRL+C the long codes beneath the descriptions, then from the 'Edit Deck' screen, click 'Create new from deck code (Clipboard).' This will import the copied deck, sadly without its colors.
The original comment is as follows below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
has this been updated to the latest version?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Guys, how to fix it?
Im tryna start the battle , but i catch this bug *idk, maybe it's not a bug*
Locale error. Either you're doing something fucky or you should try running it in... Japanese? English? It's been a while since someone had this problem...

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Guys, how to fix it?
Im tryna start the battle , but i catch this bug *idk, maybe it's not a bug*
based on your image file name, your locale is some cyrilic language. Change your system locale to the US. If that doesn't work, try other english language countries. If that still doesn't work try changing it to Japan. If it still doesn't work, you're fucked, maybe try redownloading and unpacking the zip in one of the new locales? If that still doesn't work you straight up can't play the game

Reactions: TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
based on your image file name, your locale is some cyrilic language. Change your system locale to the US. If that doesn't work, try other english language countries. If that still doesn't work try changing it to Japan. If it still doesn't work, you're fucked, maybe try redownloading and unpacking the zip in one of the new locales? If that still doesn't work you straight up can't play the game
Best answer.

Mermabesis

Aug 14, 2019
i change to japan locale and ... nothing change

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
good thing this game isn't real time pvp lol, view opponent's entire hand for 1 cost is not a card i'd let into other TCGs

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
good thing this game isn't real time pvp lol, view opponent's entire hand for 1 cost is not a card i'd let into other TCGs
You'd be surprised. I played a yugioh game on ps2 with my friend and we got tired of looking away when it was the other player's turn, so we just saw each other's hand.

It changed the meta a bit, but even knowing what the other player had didn't ruin the fun.

Won't deny it made traps like mirror force less valuable though. In this case, though what can you do if you reveal their hand and you see an armored dragon? Nothing. It changes nothing.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
game up to now
All right, Oblivion9873...
Changelog:
New scene: Hungry/Faithless teamup.
New card: Discovery; 1-cost strategy. Look at your opponent's hand, if there's a 'Strategy' in it, you may send it to the graveyard. ...Very meh. The game's meta isn't at the point where seeing the opponent's hand actually helps that much, and discarding strategies is very whatever.
Synchronized Cycles can no longer target hostile Legends for reasons that should be self-evident.
Queen of the Dead now only takes 5 monsters to revive, rather then 7. Still a big price for a vanilla 8/8 beater.
Secretary got her final artwork. You can see BB on her, which makes it better then Student.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
All right, Oblivion9873...
Changelog:
New scene: Hungry/Faithless teamup.
New card: Discovery; 1-cost strategy. Look at your opponent's hand, if there's a 'Strategy' in it, you may send it to the graveyard. ...Very meh. The game's meta isn't at the point where seeing the opponent's hand actually helps that much, and discarding strategies is very whatever.
Synchronized Cycles can no longer target hostile Legends for reasons that should be self-evident.
Queen of the Dead now only takes 5 monsters to revive, rather then 7. Still a big price for a vanilla 8/8 beater.
Secretary got her final artwork. You can see BB on her, which makes it better then Student.
Actual content so CAN BE ASSED

as an aside, I really wish dlsite would stop throttling foreign download speeds, actually ridiculous that I get faster downloads connected to a japanese vpn server than raw downloading. Not just them either, pixiv does the same shit.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes