4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Brigetlong76

Oct 23, 2021
ok i've had this issue for a while and i've been wondering how to fix it for forever how do i get the animetions and pictures back for the squeezer girls all the other cards are fine, they don't require animating either. but i dont know what to do?

one more thing as well the music is gone what file is that in so i can fix it?

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
does the game freeze up ( stuck on black screen) for any1 else when surrendering while a squeezer does its animation?

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
i played this game a long time ago and i saw there is a way to add mods.
did people created some mode for the game or was the idea abonded?

Someone739278

Oct 24, 2022
I'm having an issue, I can have access to the scenes but when I click on explore map and try to play, the cards don't appear, there's nothing except the background. How can I fix that ?

Last edited:

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
ok i've had this issue for a while and i've been wondering how to fix it for forever how do i get the animetions and pictures back for the squeezer girls all the other cards are fine, they don't require animating either. but i dont know what to do?

one more thing as well the music is gone what file is that in so i can fix it?
Sounds like you might have corrupt files or something? I'd check to make sure you didn't edit the related files. Also, not every squeezer has an animated card, though most do.
does the game freeze up ( stuck on black screen) for any1 else when surrendering while a squeezer does its animation?
Sounds like a corrupt install?
i played this game a long time ago and i saw there is a way to add mods.
did people created some mode for the game or was the idea abonded?
Mods exist in various capacities, from the most basic "mod" of sharing decks, to changing card artwork (for the placeholder cards and stuff), all the way to doing complete rebalances + adding new cards and some kind of boss fight.
how do I switch to english in game?
Download the fan translation linked in the OP and follow the instructions.
I'm having an issue, I can have access to the scenes but when I click on explore map and try to play, the cards don't appear, there's nothing except the background. How can I fix that ?
Are you cable to do freeplay against your own saved decks?

It sounds like a lot of people are having issues, but I just installed the new version from the gofile link and all is working as intended, so it's not like the original upload is broken. I've also just downloaded the translation from Gadriel along with the current uncensor and custom sprite pack. Everything works, and I'm not experiencing any of the problems above. Even the newest scene is uncensored lol.

Worth noting the obvious norms: Don't do weird file paths like C:/Documents/New Folder(2)/SuccubusReborn/変更/20231125b/게임/
Don't move files outside of their default path in the game's directory.
Don't try to use an uncensor patch for an earlier version.

Last edited:

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Nice, only one sex animation newly added....
And a new card with its own mechanics, new features to what's effectively the gallery, changes to the idol card's look, and fixed various bugs. This is a pretty normal update size, if you look at past changelogs, they tend to be 1 animation scene (usually with variants), a new card(s), and fixes/other changes.

Unrelated: I just found it hilarious that I clicked "battle random deck from server" and got paired against one of my own decks. I looked at it going "this looks kinda like one of mine" but by turn 3 I knew 100% it was mine when they used bouncy+black iron to summon whispering demon to immediately nab my own black iron lol (Selfish Succubus of Black Iron is too long of a name to type every time)...then a few turns later used The People on me too >.> I'm my own worst enemy it would seem.
*Edit:* Seems like that button is now always using only your own decks. Basically the same as going to free battle and pressing random, except only for the ones you uploaded to the server.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
And a new card with its own mechanics, new features to what's effectively the gallery, changes to the idol card's look, and fixed various bugs. This is a pretty normal update size, if you look at past changelogs, they tend to be 1 animation scene (usually with variants), a new card(s), and fixes/other changes.

Unrelated: I just found it hilarious that I clicked "battle random deck from server" and got paired against one of my own decks. I looked at it going "this looks kinda like one of mine" but by turn 3 I knew 100% it was mine when they used bouncy+black iron to summon whispering demon to immediately nab my own black iron lol (Selfish Succubus of Black Iron is too long of a name to type every time)...then a few turns later used The People on me too >.> I'm my own worst enemy it would seem.
*Edit:* Seems like that button is now always using only your own decks. Basically the same as going to free battle and pressing random, except only for the ones you uploaded to the server.
The way that button works is that it pairs you with new decks that you haven't been served b4. If you upload a deck, your deck is the newest and you definitely haven't been served it b4.

Someone739278

Oct 24, 2022
So this is when I try to do a duel against any of the stage in the map, the game starts but the cards don't appear while in free battle it's playing perfectly. By the way, do we only have 2 cards (like bunnygirl and bloomer girl) or more ? I think we need to do the map's level to unlock them.
e

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So this is when I try to do a duel against any of the stage in the map, the game starts but the cards don't appear while in free battle it's playing perfectly. By the way, do we only have 2 cards (like bunnygirl and bloomer girl) or more ? I think we need to do the map's level to unlock them.
e
That's the locale fuckery I think? Game just wigs the fuck out in more colorful climates.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Not to be a whiny cunt, but could the OP's information about language be updated because it is confusing when the OP clearly states "Language: English", but all the downloads in it are for the raw Japanese game, and you need to search the thread for the latest fan translation patch that needs to be separately downloaded and applied manually??

Reactions: Velomous

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Not to be a whiny cunt, but could the OP's information about language be updated because it is confusing when the OP clearly states "Language: English", but all the downloads in it are for the raw Japanese game, and you need to search the thread for the latest fan translation patch that needs to be separately downloaded and applied manually??
Considering the link to the patch is on the main page, right there?
...If anything, the installation instructions need work.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is there some actual gameplay footage that can be added to the OP?
...It's a card game. What, you want footage of summoning Royal Knight and beating over a couple lost beasts?
It's assumed you're here for the sex, and that's what's showcased. The actual game can be seen in the background of the third screenshot, I guess.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes