4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Mostly just squeezing/IP gain mechanics. Most specifically, i've added some IP gain to using certain squeezers abilities on their owner (aka, yourself), since i felt under pretty much no strategical reason you'd ever use the abilities of most squeezers on yourself, since there's some squeezers that can straight up remove 10 life a pop, and counting.

That way there's some actual reason to use "bad moves" on the player, since you can now choose to piss away life in trade for lots of IP, for whatever purpose. As for the rest of the things i wanted to do, after playing the game more, i found that most things i previously thought underpowered were not as underpowered as i thought, so mostly forgot about that.

Also makes NTR avoidable sort of dont kill me plz
That's why I designed the lovers squeezers. LV4 is the one who coded them into the game. You probably have a similar mentality.

The lovers squeezers are available when you use FullMod.

Take a fresh unmodded version of the game w/o nothing on top, then just dump the fullmod in.

Wait until all files are loaded before pressing Start Game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASDFGMAG

JetFuell

Feb 26, 2019
That's why I designed the lovers squeezers. LV4 is the one who coded them into the game. You probably have a similar mentality.

Google Drive

Take a fresh unmodded version of the game w/o nothing on top, then just dump the fullmod in.

Yeah i tried the fullmod out, but it had no dialogue, which was a big oof. I decided i'd just try to modify the ingame squeezers to do what i want. Thankfully the code is structured in such a way that this is very easy (And the translation additionally allows for changing the actual UI to show what changed, which is nice).

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018

Google Drive

So what does this Lovers Squeezers thing do actually?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel i think we need to check the raw text for this card? or maybe just a bug no one ever notice.
because that card somehow proc when this card attack
Oh, that's a bug all right.
Raw, for reference...
"Activates when the Dragon Guardian attacks. Deal 5 damage to that guardian."
It's not the scout either, who RAW, is 'Excellent Scout'

Dec 2, 2021
Gadriel i think we need to check the raw text for this card? or maybe just a bug no one ever notice.
View attachment 3203709
because that card somehow proc when this card attack
View attachment 3203711
I can confirm, looking through the code, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong.
The card's code seems to do exactly what it says, and the swift scout is the right type.

Did you, by any chance, click on the swift scout when this trap card was the only trap on the field ? This makes it use its sacrifice ability instead of attacking (not really a bug, I don't remember how you work around it but I keep getting had by this). This could trick you into thinking the trap had activated.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
I can confirm, looking through the code, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong.
The card's code seems to do exactly what it says, and the swift scout is the right type.

Did you, by any chance, click on the swift scout when this trap card was the only trap on the field ? This makes it use its sacrifice ability instead of attacking (not really a bug, I don't remember how you work around it but I keep getting had by this). This could trick you into thinking the trap had activated.
well, the trap auto activate actually, since it happen in round 2.
so that cavalry is the only unit on their side

Dec 2, 2021
well, the trap auto activate actually, since it happen in round 2.
so that cavalry is the only unit on their side
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The sacrifice ability of the scout is a free action, you can use it the same turn it was summoned, even if it cannot attack yet.

Hostibus57

Jun 3, 2018
Can somone explain to me how to gain new squeezer cards? I try to go to the world map and play a battle but every time I do that no cards show up despite the fact that I have my deck kited out.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can somone explain to me how to gain new squeezer cards? I try to go to the world map and play a battle but every time I do that no cards show up despite the fact that I have my deck kited out.
Are you running your game in a funny locale? Shit going missing seems to be the hallmark of such.
...For reference, you're supposed to have all the cards unlocked from the start. Additionally, the World Map is supposed to have four NPC decks to fight... or like eight random decks sorted by Partner if you turned on both the Online function and... 'Show online decks on the world map,' is it called?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018

wait, i'm blind lol.
it literally what the swift scout does....
all this time, i thought reactive card was the one behind the monster card.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
No release this month ? T_T
Gee, I wonder what could be slowing down development. Must be their time of the month year.
...Jokes aside, they usually release at the end of each month, and it isn't unknown for them to get delayed by a week when under heavy load. It's not late 'yet,' and even then, we have no right to complain.

Reactions: Dreyperro

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020

Google Drive

I tried installing this- and while it's translating the game well enough without the usual patch setup... Nothing else seems to have changed? Unsure if I'm missing something.

EDIT: Figured it out, ignore me.

First impressions are that this is the kind of mod that lives or dies by its dialogue, and there is none. Would love to see a version where the Lovers get to show that love in more than sex and blank stares.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is it too risky to use a pursuit-oriented deck, or if it isn't, are there any available?
Define 'Pursuit based deck,' because the answer is yes.
Generally speaking, it isn't worth spending the three mana to double someone's actions with Hunter's Ring.
The exception I've found is Hungry-based gambling decks. Hunter's Ring can help get to Ascension the old-fashioned way as a plan B, while assisting afterwards to double Hungry's damage. Example deck below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a staple, but it's viable.

The other source of Pursuit, however... well.
Burn the Contracts is a card I love to play around with, but is inherently unstable card that makes you both win and lose much faster.
I used to have a bunch of decks, but most of them fell out of favor for being unreliable victors... and keep in mind I play at 99.
This is probably my most consistent Burn the Contracts deck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Basically, the best Partner for a Burn the Contracts decks are, in order, Submission, Dryad, Disappointment, and Hungry.

Submission has this funny little quirk where her 2 deals 1 addiction counter for every Pursuit, regardless of milk level. Only useful in grind games, obviously, but can be extremely effective with multiple Submission and a Charmed Cheerleader.

Dryad needs Clear Mind anyway, and deals surprisingly little damage for how much punch she gives. I usually run them as tech choices in decks with other partners, but a BtC deck focused on them is perfectly doable.

Diappointment should be obvious. Immune to the effects and bonuses to her win condition when Lust-Marked. if you can spare the fifteen health after unsealing her, she'll send your entire deck to the graveyard. Natural synergy.

Hungry, obviously, is for turbo gambling, the kind where your squeezers are three Hungry and Dolls. Same with the Ring except more.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes