4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 27, 2019
To be precise on what i'm doing
I have the english patch, and It's the only of the two exe I can use the locale on, and when I do, nothing happens.

Without the locale the game runs fine until I try and fight in the map at which point it just doesn't work

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
To be precise on what i'm doing
I have the english patch, and It's the only of the two exe I can use the locale on, and when I do, nothing happens.

Without the locale the game runs fine until I try and fight in the map at which point it just doesn't work
probably corrupt files then if I had to guess. Also using the map is dumb anyway, it's just a placeholder and you basically just fight the default decks

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
probably corrupt files then if I had to guess. Also using the map is dumb anyway, it's just a placeholder and you basically just fight the default decks
To be fair, they are... distinct, from the default decks.
The new Hungry Succubus deck is actually baby's first Ascension deck, which is HILARIOUS.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
distinct in 6 cards
...No? I don't know what you think is in those decks, but I've literally deliberately decked them out to record what they have.
The Campaign bunnygirl deck trades consistency for speed, and is much faster yet far more vulnerable then its default counterpart. It WILL summon Royal Knight first, but the default can counter with Darkness, Starfall, Divine army, and has a couple of Phones to combat gimmick decks.
The Schoolgirl Campaign Deck, meanwhile, trades power for consistency... perhaps too much consistency. It plans to be a standard tank/ranged setup, but then clogged its own deck with Beast-types for theming, which doesn't help its game plan. To be fair, the Default Schoolgirl deck's game plan is to clear the board through honorable fisticuffs and then immediately evaporate to the counterattack, so both tend to just trickle fodder onto the field, but the Default can also cast removal, Mark, and summon Dragons in a pinch, so she isn't entirely toothless, just starving for significant mana generation.
The two new decks obviously have no vanilla counterparts. The Dryad deck has a swarming playstyle in mind, but lacks firepower and durability. Without any way to heal itself and only two copies of Fire Dragon and Reinforcement to help deal with hardened targets, Campaign Dryad struggles in the long game with little ability to come back if they get board wiped followed by the opponent preparing a serious defence.
The Gambling deck is hilarious, though. Four squeezers (Hungry Succubus and 3 generic), six 1-mana cards (Three Awakening and Mindless Milk Slave) and THIRTY cards of 4 mana or above, including triple Ascension, Infinite Energy, and TiMeWaLk. It is the most gimmick deck I have ever fucking seen, putting its entire faith in its ability to pull that slot machine lever and simply melting at any sort of Squeezer removal, like Mark or Hypnophone or Swapping... My Gambling decks run Gold Ball and Pursuit ring, hoping to be able to summon Ascension from the hand as plan B, and run Slimes and Starfall to at least provide token resistance while setting up. Get this: The campaign deck runs 3 of each Dragon and partners with Hungry Succubus, but does NOT run Big Breasts, so it can't even summon those dragons as a plan C!

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
...No? I don't know what you think is in those decks, but I've literally deliberately decked them out to record what they have.
The Campaign bunnygirl deck trades consistency for speed, and is much faster yet far more vulnerable then its default counterpart. It WILL summon Royal Knight first, but the default can counter with Darkness, Starfall, Divine army, and has a couple of Phones to combat gimmick decks.
The Schoolgirl Campaign Deck, meanwhile, trades power for consistency... perhaps too much consistency. It plans to be a standard tank/ranged setup, but then clogged its own deck with Beast-types for theming, which doesn't help its game plan. To be fair, the Default Schoolgirl deck's game plan is to clear the board through honorable fisticuffs and then immediately evaporate to the counterattack, so both tend to just trickle fodder onto the field, but the Default can also cast removal, Mark, and summon Dragons in a pinch, so she isn't entirely toothless, just starving for significant mana generation.
The two new decks obviously have no vanilla counterparts. The Dryad deck has a swarming playstyle in mind, but lacks firepower and durability. Without any way to heal itself and only two copies of Fire Dragon and Reinforcement to help deal with hardened targets, Campaign Dryad struggles in the long game with little ability to come back if they get board wiped followed by the opponent preparing a serious defence.
The Gambling deck is hilarious, though. Four squeezers (Hungry Succubus and 3 generic), six 1-mana cards (Three Awakening and Mindless Milk Slave) and THIRTY cards of 4 mana or above, including triple Ascension, Infinite Energy, and TiMeWaLk. It is the most gimmick deck I have ever fucking seen, putting its entire faith in its ability to pull that slot machine lever and simply melting at any sort of Squeezer removal, like Mark or Hypnophone or Swapping... My Gambling decks run Gold Ball and Pursuit ring, hoping to be able to summon Ascension from the hand as plan B, and run Slimes and Starfall to at least provide token resistance while setting up. Get this: The campaign deck runs 3 of each Dragon and partners with Hungry Succubus, but does NOT run Big Breasts, so it can't even summon those dragons as a plan C!
i was mostly meming

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
anyway here's b ver.
Mega
Changelog:
Some bugfix to how the disable 3d backgrounds setting works at the start of the game.
Strict Instruction costs 2 mana instead of 4, and no longer generates 2 mana when summoned, effectively making it less of a hassle to summon.
Future plans:
Next month the Co-op scene is planned, as well as the following changes.
Hungry Succubus's Big Breast ability will generate 1 mana crystal in addition to 1 Dragon Ball.
Idol Succubus's Big Breast ability will be reworked. It is undecided what it will do, but it won't summon the Mana Crystal anymore.
The Co-op between Wisdom and Student will generate 1 mana. As a joke, I can only assume.
SoWaD's Exodia effect will become limited to Partner Only, because I don't know, some kind of grudge? It won't change things for dedicated decks, extra copies will be replaced with Knockoff Hypnophone, but it will stop otherwise draw-heavy decks from running a couple as an emergency out.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
1+mana each round dont work :/
not every card game works the same, you know:rolleyes:
(otherwise it be boring)

you need the girls to squeeze points then you spend those points to use more cards
also use guardians to block your opponents girls from squeezing you:sneaky:
(i think we need a how to play (guide) on the op:unsure:)

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
not every card game works the same, you know:rolleyes:
(otherwise it be boring)

you need the girls to squeeze points then you spend those points to use more cards
also use guardians to block your opponents girls from squeezing you:sneaky:
(i think we need a how to play (guide) on the op:unsure:)
but there is card "round start each player get 1+mana"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
but there is card "round start each player get 1+mana"
oh you mean this:oops:
Changelog:
, and a 1-mana stationary creation that gives both players 1 mana at the start of their turn, but is Unique and thus only one copy can exist on each side of the field.
the new card is "intimacy" it's either bugged or the translation is incorrect:unsure:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I presume "at one time" means upon activation then?
...Unclear. Lemme play this card real quick, find out what it does via playtesting.
Edit: Oh my fucking god. Okay, so here's the NEW translation.
-Both players can only gain a maximum of 1 mana at a time. Pursuit is unaffected.
I agree that running Big Breasts and Bunnygirl/Cheerleader is practically mandatory to be competitive, but I don't think I like this solution!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes