4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Claydou

Oct 16, 2017
Hello !

I can't change the partner for my deck, any advice ? All I can do is "unfilter" (before clicking on it, I have nothing) and put cards on my deck, I automatically get the bunny girl.

My system local is already in Japan.

Any help ?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hello !

I can't change the partner for my deck, any advice ? All I can do is "unfilter" (before clicking on it, I have nothing) and put cards on my deck, I automatically get the bunny girl.

My system local is already in Japan.

Any help ?
Add another squeezer, then press the grey box on the far left of their entry in the decklist, that's red for the default bunnygirl.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

New update seems to be promising big milkies
E: not until next year sadly, looks promising though

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

New update seems to be promising big milkies
E: not until next year sadly, looks promising though
I don't know how you got that from that post. From what I see, the plans for next month are as follows.
-Student's primary fire will be able to send the revealed card to the graveyard before her seal is broken.
Spooky.
-A new 2-cost minion that special summons itself when sent from the hand or deck to the graveyard.
I mean, Regenerating Slave does that too, but also revives from the field and has better stats.
-You can now play specific Squeezer themes from the deck edit screen, and replace the tracks if you choose.
Meh. The music's pretty good as-is.
-Breastfeeding and Idol's consume ability are getting thumbnails.
Don't get excited, it's just the Breastfeeding and Used Condom artwork cropped to thumbnail size.
-The city map is getting two new decks, captianed by Dryad and Hungry Succubus.
Can't wait to see how bad these are.
-You can now toggle the 3d city background in the options.
Okay.
-Colors can now be printed as text for sharing.
Neat.
Nothing about the next squeezer, or indeed any new breast-related content.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I don't know how you got that from that post. From what I see, the plans for next month are as follows.
-Student's primary fire will be able to send the revealed card to the graveyard before her seal is broken.
Spooky.
-A new 2-cost minion that special summons itself when sent from the hand or deck to the graveyard.
I mean, Regenerating Slave does that too, but also revives from the field and has better stats.
-You can now play specific Squeezer themes from the deck edit screen, and replace the tracks if you choose.
Meh. The music's pretty good as-is.
-Breastfeeding and Idol's consume ability are getting thumbnails.
Don't get excited, it's just the Breastfeeding and Used Condom artwork cropped to thumbnail size.
-The city map is getting two new decks, captianed by Dryad and Hungry Succubus.
Can't wait to see how bad these are.
-You can now toggle the 3d city background in the options.
Okay.
-Colors can now be printed as text for sharing.
Neat.
Nothing about the next squeezer, or indeed any new breast-related content.
the image at the bottom of the post, according to google translate, relates to a preview of an upcoming squeezer for next year. I should have clarified that the "not until next year" was referring to the new squeezer, not the new update, TO BE FAIR.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Looks like I'm getting a new favorite squeezer come next year.

She's absolutely massive already, but I'm wondering if she can still go bigger, or if she already has big breasts cast on her. The thought of her with even bigger breasts is equally appealing and terrifying.
Dev says this is her standard state, if you can believe it.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Looks like I'm getting a new favorite squeezer come next year.

She's absolutely massive already, but I'm wondering if she can still go bigger, or if she already has big breasts cast on her. The thought of her with even bigger breasts is equally appealing and terrifying.
big same

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
I tried again, if i click on the link directly from your message it works, if i click on it from a quote it takes me to a different mega link... really weird. Anyways, it does work correctly!

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
I honestly dont know how to play this. I feel this is a great game, but I've never played card type games before and it is causing me a headache trying to understand how not to loose everytime XD

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I honestly dont know how to play this. I feel this is a great game, but I've never played card type games before and it is causing me a headache trying to understand how not to loose everytime XD
Use girls to get mana, use mana to play cards.
Play Minions to shield yourself from your enemy's girls, play spells/traps to help clear out their minions.
Start with the default milk deck, as that's the better of the two, and then pay attention whenever you draw a card you can't or don't want to use. If it happens a lot for a specific card, try swapping it out for different cards that look useful. Repeat until the deck runs like a well-oiled machine, then shelve it and try building a deck from scratch based on how you WANT to play.

Reactions: Baltidouble

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Use girls to get mana, use mana to play cards.
Play Minions to shield yourself from your enemy's girls, play spells/traps to help clear out their minions.
Start with the default milk deck, as that's the better of the two, and then pay attention whenever you draw a card you can't or don't want to use. If it happens a lot for a specific card, try swapping it out for different cards that look useful. Repeat until the deck runs like a well-oiled machine, then shelve it and try building a deck from scratch based on how you WANT to play.
thanks, I will try it out

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
All. Fucking. Done.
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/6...btOrsjW_S.6t6oA_hjRZsvPfMFfMFq7u50TfVHqJV.k5A
Over three months of work on-and-off, roughly three-thousand, five hundred and thirty-five lines, and I've FINALLY fully-translated this damned game.
I updated the main page's mega link with the file, so this link is just a shortcut for those paying attention.
The translation isn't one-hundred percent faithful, but I tried to keep the general theme intact.
I'll state right now: Use this for whatever you fucking want, I don't demand anything, do as you wish.
Have fun!
damn the mega link is dead. Can you possibly reupload it? Thanks a ton!

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
Locale emulator isn't working for me anymore.
Anyone got a fix?
Edit: I am now using ntleas.

Last edited:

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
I'm back, and I've brought presents.
Mega
First, my Decklist. I went through and made sure all the decks are up-to-date, so they're all ready-to-go with the current build.
Next, my translation file. I made sure all ability descriptions, tooltips, and main menu hints are legibly translated, though the latter being random, I could've missed some.
Finally, have my custom images folder. Some of the new names reference card art that doesn't exist in the main folder... plus it's literally no trouble to just hand this out for other people to have fun with. Keep in mind that, like my translation file, it's just my custom artwork file, so it's going to reflect that.
Sprites - what are all the games here?

is that from a game?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes