4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm a smoothbrain, am I supposed to put this anywhere, or do I just read from the txt file while I play?
Right, I think that's my cue to replace the shortcut with the main page link so you can't download it without seeing my instructions file.

Reactions: Julius

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Trying this game out, with Gadriel's translation. Kind of want to try the pre-constructed decks to figure things out before I try building something, but for whatever reason only the Ass deck is actually filled in. If somebody who has the initial Boobs/Milk decklist could share it, I'd be thankful!

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Trying this game out, with Gadriel's translation. Kind of want to try the pre-constructed decks to figure things out before I try building something, but for whatever reason only the Ass deck is actually filled in. If somebody who has the initial Boobs/Milk decklist could share it, I'd be thankful!
look for earlier in the thread, gadriel shared a bunch of decks that he made (most of which are out of date) but some of them are simply improved versions of the default decks and would be a better starting point

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
i cant download the translator, please share
Just in case you couldn't find it from Oblivion9873's comment, here is an autotranslator (the one that you can't download is actually out of date).
Once again from the instructions are:

"The Translation file goes in AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text. If you don't have the AutoTranslation folder, go get the translator's installer from the main mod page, run it in the game's main folder, then launch the game from the new .exe at least once."

So download this, copy the SetupReiPatcher and paste it in main game's folder, run the patcher, run the game, then the AutoTranslator file should appear so you can move the Trnanslation file to Text.

Reactions: megamonkey

megamonkey

Jun 4, 2017
Just in case you couldn't find it from Oblivion9873's comment, here is an autotranslator (the one that you can't download is actually out of date).
Once again from the instructions are:

"The Translation file goes in AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text. If you don't have the AutoTranslation folder, go get the translator's installer from the main mod page, run it in the game's main folder, then launch the game from the new .exe at least once."

So download this, copy the SetupReiPatcher and paste it in main game's folder, run the patcher, run the game, then the AutoTranslator file should appear so you can move the Trnanslation file to Text.
thanks

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
There are only two opponents. Is there any way to unlock other opponents?
You need to make your own decks for the AI to fight.
Alternatively, you can activate the game's online function and press the 'Battle Random Deck from Server' to fight someone's deck that they felt was good enough to share.
Alternatively... Alternatively, you can download decks off of online decklists. There's one in a thread on the official patreon, and one in the main page's translator link.

Reactions: loyce

loyce

Jul 11, 2018
You need to make your own decks for the AI to fight.
Alternatively, you can activate the game's online function and press the 'Battle Random Deck from Server' to fight someone's deck that they felt was good enough to share.
Alternatively... Alternatively, you can download decks off of online decklists. There's one in a thread on the official patreon, and one in the main page's translator link.
I see. I've been avoiding the online mode out of caution. Thanks.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

bugfix ver. My browser no longer wants to auto mtl cien so IDK what it fixes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Mega
bugfix ver. My browser no longer wants to auto mtl cien so IDK what it fixes
They've attempted to reduce the apocalyptic lag on the deck edit screen.
They are unsure if it worked, and are leaving behind a public backup link. Just in case....
They also state that Student's Breastfeeding Handjob is scheduled for next month, and to expect the rate of one scene a month to continue for the rest of the year.
image-web.jpg
They apologize for not being faster, and would be more comfortable with one every two weeks, but delays both within the project and IRL make such a task impossible.
I don't know what they're apologizing for, you can't rush art without sacrificing quality.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Yes I just never bothered to upload it as A i dont want it clogging up my mega storage and B it has reduced functionality
Well, if you or anyone else could upload the 32 bit launcher I'd appreciate it, if nobody else. If you don't want to I can certainly get that, so don't sweat it.

Alex4422

Mar 1, 2020
How to uncensore the last release? I searched in the thread but i was not able to fin the files on my folder

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes