4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Where is everyone finding online decks to copy/paste into the game at? I'm awful at deckbuilding more often than not, and the game being an auto-MTL doesn't help.
Well, me, my decklist that's linked on the main page along with my translation. They are intended exclusively for 99-health play, so won't put up much of a fight with standard ruleset.
When you activate the online function and battle random decks from the server, you will be asked if you want to copy the deck after you fight it.
There's also this.

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
Has anyone tried out the newest edition? Read that there were some balancing changes, and a voice actress was assigned to the passionate bunny girl and a new squeeze scene?

Oct 5, 2019
Has anyone tried out the newest edition? Read that there were some balancing changes, and a voice actress was assigned to the passionate bunny girl and a new squeeze scene?
Who are the new scenes with? I DL the latest one and haven't found any new scenes or Audio voice lines.

Oct 5, 2019
Disregard my last, Turns out new content only worked on the NON translated version. Yes the bunny girl has voice over for her scenes, and the new "School girl" HJ scene is in. I neither understand Japanese nor like the new girl so It's back to waiting for the next update.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
All. Fucking. Done.
Fakthisnoise://justusethemainpagelink
Over three months of work on-and-off, roughly three-thousand, five hundred and thirty-five lines, and I've FINALLY fully-translated this damned game.
I updated the main page's mega link with the file, so this link is just a shortcut for those paying attention.
The translation isn't one-hundred percent faithful, but I tried to keep the general theme intact.
I'll state right now: Use this for whatever you fucking want, I don't demand anything, do as you wish.
Have fun!

Last edited:

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
All. Fucking. Done.
Mega
Over three months of work on-and-off, roughly three-thousand, five hundred and thirty-five lines, and I've FINALLY fully-translated this damned game.
I updated the main page's mega link with the file, so this link is just a shortcut for those paying attention.
The translation isn't one-hundred percent faithful, but I tried to keep the general theme intact.
I'll state right now: Use this for whatever you fucking want, I don't demand anything, do as you wish.
Have fun!
What a fucking legend. Thank you.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
All. Fucking. Done.
Mega
Have fun!
POG POG POG POG POG POG

DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
All. Fucking. Done.
Mega
Have fun!
See you next patch LOLOLOLOLOL
(seriously though this is amazing, nice job)

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Speak of the devil, the next patch is here with schoolgirl cowgirl. Also a new 6-cost guardian.

kordny

Mar 30, 2018
I just reinstalled Windows and had to spend another hour figuring out why the game doesn't work (in battle no cards show up)
Succubus_Reborn_Bx8jGsHXUj.jpg
,its not enough to have Japanese installed, IF you use an uncommon "Regional Format".
ApplicationFrameHost_2JYFSvUctf.png
Just switch to English. Some others work too. Why does regional format even matter? Dunno, this is the only game where I even run into this problem.
Alternatively i found NTLEAS works, where LocaleEmulator didnt help with this specific problem.

Reactions: XXPerttiXX

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
All. Fucking. Done.
Mega
Have fun!
I'm a smoothbrain, am I supposed to put this anywhere, or do I just read from the txt file while I play?

Reactions: Vantel and castoli
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes