4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

new post with plans for august, featuring a new squeezer: unmotivated student
with the scenes:
1. handjob while on smartphone
2. cowgirl and nipple play
3. breastfeed handjob (needs boob upsize)
4. double handjob and double nipple play (combination with wisdom)
finally another combo

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Honestly the constant confusion every new update has gone past being annoying to deal with to being funny to laugh at

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
What did you do. That is not the translator's fault, your game is broken.
Reinstall, and follow these instructions:
Place the translator's .exe in the main game folder and run it.
Run the game from the new .exe created at least once.
(optionally) Go get my old translator file so it isn't completely engrish.
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/6...btOrsjW_S.6t6oA_hjRZsvPfMFfMFq7u50TfVHqJV.k5A
Hey sorry to bother you but in the mega you mention that If I don't have the AutoTranslation folder, I need go get the translator's installer from the main mod page. I was wondering if you could link the translator's installer?

beastboy pc

Nov 4, 2018
I keep getting the problem of not being able to start a battle but i've already changed my system locale to japanese and the locale emulator doesn't show up as an option despite it working for other programs what can i do? i've already re-downloaded it a bunch of times

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

no new version, just preview of the squeezer and her abilities
1. Handjob while on phone
Squeeze 2 Seal -1
See the top card of deck of target player.
If unsealed, can choose to add card to user's hand.
If equipped with Onahole or is Partner, Imagination +1

2. Cowgirl + Nipple tease
Squeeze 2 Seal -2
If unsealed, instead squeeze 4 and invokes card "Crest of the Hand Slave" on target's side of the field.
Crest of the Hand Slave
When you are squeezed by a hand-type attack, send 3 cards from deck to graveyard

3. Enlarged breasts only, Breast press + handjob
Squeeze 1
Take 1 card from deck of target and send to YOUR graveyard
When equipped with Onahole this move gains Pursuit +1 (aka this effect happens one more time)

4. Combination with Wisdom, Double handjob + Double nipple tease
This also causes a Wisdom squeezer on user's field to use their turn.
Squeeze 3
Draw one card from the target's deck. Afterwards, take 2 cards from target's deck and send to their graveyard.
If either this squeezer or the Wisdom in the combo have Onahole equipped, create Imaginary crystal x1 on user's field. (the same crystal from blowjob loli paizuri)
If unsealed, this move gains Pursuit +1
If Wisdom in the combo is unsealed, this move gains Pursuit +1

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
no new version, just preview of the squeezer and her abilities
Also, they plan to nerf Hungry Succubus and Idol's Big Breast abilities as they basically replace their basic attack by doing more with less.
Fuck us for thinking that abilities gated behind an upgrade card should be better then the stuff they get for free, right?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
handjob download:
Mega
Changelog:
Student Succubus is in the game, with one scene thus far. Her abilities are based around drawing cards and sending cards to the graveyard, which is too 'strange' to get a proper estimate of her potential.
Additionally, Nurse got her finalized card artwork, so yay for that.
They also fixed Brown Bear, as their regeneration was activating even in the graveyard, making a revived bear more buff then it should have been.
One of the new traps was apperantly tagged as a 'Stationary' instead of 'Reactive,' so that got fixed, I guess. I dunno, I didn't notice.
There was a note about fixing Reincarnating minions when they were not controlled by the original owner. I think that means that if you had Reincarnation out, and your opponent steals one of your minions, it will no longer Reincarnate when you destroy it?

Reactions: Oblivion9873

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I'm a bit confused on something. The Translator is outdated correct? But it can still function along with game?

Because I am having trouble with getting it to work in English. Maybe it is something I forget.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes