4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
not particularly nervous, just know this is definitely unusual as they are totally behind schedule this month.
They really aren't. -(letter) updates are hotfixes for bugs, usually.
The lack of updates means the current build is quite stable.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
They really aren't. -(letter) updates are hotfixes for bugs, usually.
The lack of updates means the current build is quite stable.
no the way the dev has released updates so far is that an -a release IS the proper update for the month. -b is for bugfixes. Usually you're right but this dev seems to do it differently.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
CHILL. Wait until the month's out to get seriously nervous.
In the meantime, since everyone's getting antsy, wanna see what I've been working on?
View attachment 1320248
That's right. I'm working on manually translating the entire fucking game, dialogue and all, from the ground up, with actual organization so editing it isn't a literal NIGHTMARE. Also, color-coded ability text because I figured out how and it looks so nice.
View attachment 1320247
I'm only a fourth of the way done, having finished Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, and SoWaD thus far, but am determined to do it all. It's still days out, but I am DETERMINED to finally put this shit to bed.

Good luck on your efforts sir!, also that's just how people are, they can't find other things to do, and put their focus on one game, I do the exact opposite and have plenty of stuff to keep me pre occupied, while I wait.

ModernCrusader

Jul 28, 2020
hmm still nothing. wonder what's happened
They posted a small preview on twitter, they are probably a bit late on schedule but really, nothing alarming

In the meantime, since everyone's getting antsy, wanna see what I've been working on?
View attachment 1320248
That's right. I'm working on manually translating the entire fucking game, dialogue and all, from the ground up, with actual organization so editing it isn't a literal NIGHTMARE. Also, color-coded ability text because I figured out how and it looks so nice.
View attachment 1320247
I'm only a fourth of the way done, having finished Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, and SoWaD thus far, but am determined to do it all. It's still days out, but I am DETERMINED to finally put this shit to bed.
Amazing job man, the color-code is a great idea, very nice a quick cost check

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2 and castoli

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
They posted a small preview on twitter, they are probably a bit late on schedule but really, nothing alarming
Oh, uh, thank you for bringing that to my attention.
I had kinda just assumed Nurse's second ability was Penetration attribute, because most squeezer's are.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
odd scene, wonder what she will do next:unsure:
we have to wait and find out:sneaky:
(hopefully no finger in the butt...)

courier68

Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 1320248
View attachment 1320247

Ahh, so, I experimented with the file a while back and it ignores empty lines and anything without an equal sign, so you don't have to use the doubleslash. I have a sorta organized file, ordered by category (Title Screen Menu Options, etc). I already "Translated" (made slightly more comprehensible) the menu options. It's a completely separate file from the autoTranslated one (tested if it would use it if I renamed it and left it in the folder, it worked fine) that way it isn't, yknow, bogged down by the many lines in the main one I used.

If you want it I can post it for you when I get home from work. If not, that's fine.

Regardless, sorry for not doing what I said I would earlier. If you need any help let me know, I'm still willing, and I have more time now.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Ahh, so, I experimented with the file a while back and it ignores empty lines and anything without an equal sign, so you don't have to use the doubleslash. I have a sorta organized file, ordered by category (Title Screen Menu Options, etc). I already "Translated" (made slightly more comprehensible) the menu options. It's a completely separate file from the autoTranslated one (tested if it would use it if I renamed it and left it in the folder, it worked fine) that way it isn't, yknow, bogged down by the many lines in the main one I used.

If you want it I can post it for you when I get home from work. If not, that's fine.

Regardless, sorry for not doing what I said I would earlier. If you need any help let me know, I'm still willing, and I have more time now.
Thanks, but the menu options/card effects are the easy part, and already done to boot.
I use the double slashes to help distinguish the notes from the rest of the translations. Wish I could make them colored like actual code notes so they REALLY stand out, but that's beyond my skill level at this time.
No need to be sorry about missing goals. We're all volunteers here, sharing what we can spare.

Reactions: courier68

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

it's out

new scenes: nurse fellatio (currently no sound effects)
3 new cards

Last edited:

WeebTbh

Apr 23, 2019
There's an auto translator in the OP. Just run that file in the same directory as the game's .exe

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
For all people that needs jap locals and can't run it for some reasons, try looking for Ntlea, you'll maybe find a way to fix that problem

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

new post with plans for august, featuring a new squeezer: unmotivated student
with the scenes:
1. handjob while on smartphone
2. cowgirl and nipple play
3. breastfeed handjob (needs boob upsize)
4. double handjob and double nipple play (combination with wisdom)

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
The only thing I see on this new current version is...
-BJ from Nurse
That's about it...
I wish they added more scenes than just 1
I ain't gonna lie... I don't play the card game, I just go straight to the gallery and look at the sex

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
The only thing I see on this new current version is...
-BJ from Nurse
That's about it...
I wish they added more scenes than just 1
I ain't gonna lie... I don't play the card game, I just go straight to the gallery and look at the sex
These are fully animated scenes with multiple stages, writing, and sound design. You're complaining that the dev team can't make more then one every month or so?
What, is that not enough for you, your highness?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes