4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
To be fair to the guy, the translator is not intuitive in the slightest. How's anyone supposed to be able to figure out how to use it if the instructions are buried somewhere in the middle of 25 (or more) pages of forum comments?

1623370213554.png

Upper right corner, when you're in the thread. "translator" works as a keyword too.

Also this: [Tutorial] - [Tool] - [Unity] XUnity Machine Translation | F95zone found that going into a search engine and typing in "unity translator" 5th option down on the search engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: bjh122 and Julius

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
Upper right corner, when you're in the thread. "translator" works as a keyword too.

Also this: [Tutorial] - [Tool] - [Unity] XUnity Machine Translation | F95zone found that going into a search engine and typing in "unity translator" 5th option down on the search engine.
1623410833346.png

Since you feel like being a smart-ass - Actually using the search function /mostly/ returns people asking "how do I use the translation", or discussing one person's specific edited translation.
Also, your second solution assumes I know that I need to look up "unity translation" on the forum as a whole. Can't speak for anyone else here, but I sure as hell didn't know there was a generic-use machine translation tool people use.

Is it really difficult? No, it took me like 10 minutes to find it. But the point is more "why is the instructions not actually on the first post".

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Since you feel like being a smart-ass - Actually using the search function /mostly/ returns people asking "how do I use the translation", or discussing one person's specific edited translation.
Also, your second solution assumes I know that I need to look up "unity translation" on the forum as a whole. Can't speak for anyone else here, but I sure as hell didn't know there was a generic-use machine translation tool people use.

Is it really difficult? No, it took me like 10 minutes to find it. But the point is more "why is the instructions not actually on the first post".
A WHOLE 10 minutes!? :eek: Who would spend this sort of time to smarten up, nowadays?

I'll pretend not to notice you're calling a 'smartass' someone who actively helped you... Or that the keyword used was "translation", and the second 'answer' was an additional shortcut for you to read up without wasting 1-2 minutes of your time.

"why is the instructions not actually on the first post": actually a good point, but this is true for 90% jp Unity games threads, and there are a lot. Since a good 10-20% of all posts there are the very same question, repeated x times, one could legitimately feel annoyed seeing them - not to mention the ingratitude towards helpful answers or the fact people won't look it up and ask the same question anyways.
Answer would be: PM and ask the mods. Threads creators assume everybody knows already, and I don't blame them...

I've addded two links to the tutorial thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/xunity-machine-translation.41352/post-5955948
A random one from this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20210522b-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-4359194
Someone posted his edited MTL too, if you need an example: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20210522b-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-4450943

Last edited:
Reactions: Julius and Sarojin

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Honestly I kinda agree the mod(s) should put translation instructions in initial post (really would take like no time at all). Still you're a bit thick if you can't figure it out yourself

Reactions: Julius and Sarojin

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
View attachment 1240692

Other stuff was answered by sandsea_urchin (thank you for backing me up with this lazyness on the forums). But here's an answer for the other one, since people act like they are super helpless nowadays.

How would you know to look up "unity translator". Well....... it's right there in your results, this forum puts what program/software the game runs on in the title of the thread, and guess what it says in a bright orange label there..... you wouldn't believe it.... "Unity"

So then, the 2nd part is, you're looking for a translator, so put them together and you get "unity translator", but 10 whole minutes to look up answers before asking questions, god forbid you search hours like I do sometimes (before I ask for help, which I usually don't).

Also I guess you missed it but the answer to your question was right there in your results:

1623446020919.png

"noticed a couple people asking for translation" "the game needs reipatcher" wowie wow the search thead tool, actually did work, I guess it helps to fully read through instead of skimming through : P Double, even triple check if you have to, I know I have to re-read things multiple times.

Also the "is it really difficult" part, is the exact problem right there, it comes off as "this really isn't hard, I just don't want to do it"

Also in my intial post replying to you I literally gave you the thread for the tool: [Tutorial] - [Tool] - [Unity] XUnity Machine Translation | F95zone But reipatcher is the actual tool you want, it's just a part of the x unity machine translation stuff.

It's also really helpful to search forums for help sections, in this case Tools and Tutorials (99% of the same repeated questions have tips and tools here that are not utilized/used at all), and the super helpful stuff is usually pinned at the top part of that forum section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Julius

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
can someone tell me what the actual fuck this is:unsure:

google translation says it's "Reserve fund report, etc.":unsure:
the fuck is he like asking for 10$ to show how much money he has or get:eek:
WTFo_O

this dev is getting greedy...

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
can someone tell me what the actual fuck this is:unsure:

google translation says it's "Reserve fund report, etc.":unsure:
the fuck is he like asking for 10$ to show how much money he has or get:eek:
WTFo_O

this dev is getting greedy...
I think if you donate 1000 yen you can see how his finances are doing? IDK I'm only donating 500 yen for the updates

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
The update essentially makes some new buttons for 64bit: "Register deck online" "Random battle vs registered decks"
The latter button will find a random deck on the server and grab it for battle.

In addition, there are now "register color settings" and "randomly get color variations" which do the same thing.

Also, the option to control the computer opponent is now live. There are a few bugs though.

Reactions: Oblivion9873

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
not sure if you guys know already but this game has some of the succubus here in it https://f95zone.to/threads/incubus-quest-1-0-english-translation.65613/ namely the white hair milf you see her in the beginning of the game and then in the first town I found the purple hair girl with the glowing eyes ( ). So I guess he's either a fan or they're collaborating somehow? pretty impressed by the game so far I think the dudes site says it has 235 hcg so far.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
not sure if you guys know already but this game has some of the succubus here in it https://f95zone.to/threads/incubus-quest-1-0-english-translation.65613/ namely the white hair milf you see her in the beginning of the game and then in the first town I found the purple hair girl with the glowing eyes ( ). So I guess he's either a fan or they're collaborating somehow? pretty impressed by the game so far I think the dudes site says it has 235 hcg so far.
Yes, there's a collaboration between several creators so expect to see them show up elsewhere too

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
The update essentially makes some new buttons for 64bit: "Register deck online" "Random battle vs registered decks"
The latter button will find a random deck on the server and grab it for battle.

In addition, there are now "register color settings" and "randomly get color variations" which do the same thing.

Also, the option to control the computer opponent is now live. There are a few bugs though.
NGL after finally getting around to trying it, I never could have guessed that's what was meant by the google translate of the patch notes lmao

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

update is out with new nurse scene + ai behavior update for idol girl
also the emergency summon card now prioritizes generating imagination/mana if you don't meet the summon requirements

Reactions: decker2

AnGu

May 9, 2019
Oh, if you want to uncensor the the game at least partially, you just need to edit one line with AssetBundleExtractor.

As of version [v20210522a Supporter] the material to edit is still "Unlit Mosaic" path ID 8.
Looks like this changed, unfortunately. The new Unlit Mosiac reads as such:

0 Material Base
1 string m_Name = "Unlit Mosaic"
0 PPtr<Shader> m_Shader
0 int m_FileID = 0
0 SInt64 m_PathID = 231
1 string m_ShaderKeywords = "ETC1_EXTERNAL_ALPHA"
0 unsigned int m_LightmapFlags = 4
1 bool m_EnableInstancingVariants = false
0 int m_CustomRenderQueue = -1
0 map stringTagMap
0 Array Array (0 items)
0 int size = 0
0 vector disabledShaderPasses
0 Array Array (0 items)
0 int size = 0
0 UnityPropertySheet m_SavedProperties
0 map m_TexEnvs
0 Array Array (2 items)
0 int size = 2
[0]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_MainTex"
0 UnityTexEnv second
0 PPtr<Texture> m_Texture
0 int m_FileID = 0
0 SInt64 m_PathID = 0
0 Vector2f m_Scale
0 float x = 1
0 float y = 1
0 Vector2f m_Offset
0 float x = 0
0 float y = 0
[1]
0 pair data
1 string first = "cubism_MaskTexture"
0 UnityTexEnv second
0 PPtr<Texture> m_Texture
0 int m_FileID = 0
0 SInt64 m_PathID = 0
0 Vector2f m_Scale
0 float x = 1
0 float y = 1
0 Vector2f m_Offset
0 float x = 0
0 float y = 0
0 map m_Floats
0 Array Array (8 items)
0 int size = 8
[0]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_DstAlpha"
0 float second = 10
[1]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_DstColor"
0 float second = 10
[2]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Size"
0 float second = 19
[3]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_SrcAlpha"
0 float second = 1
[4]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_SrcColor"
0 float second = 1
[5]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_ZTest"
0 float second = 8
[6]
0 pair data
1 string first = "cubism_MaskOn"
0 float second = 0
[7]
0 pair data
1 string first = "cubism_ModelOpacity"
0 float second = 1
0 map m_Colors
0 Array Array (2 items)
0 int size = 2
[0]
0 pair data
1 string first = "cubism_MaskTile"
0 ColorRGBA second
0 float r = 0
0 float g = 0
0 float b = 0
0 float a = 0
[1]
0 pair data
1 string first = "cubism_MaskTransform"
0 ColorRGBA second
0 float r = 0
0 float g = 0
0 float b = 0
0 float a = 0

and attempting the previous change results in what I think are inverted colors on the dick, with the mosaic remaining in place. I'm thinking that UnlitCensor on PathID 13 or Censor on 24 might be the new culprits, though I'm not well-versed in this sort of editing so the best I can do is sorta poke around and report back if I get any good results.

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

update is out with new nurse scene + ai behavior update for idol girl
also the emergency summon card now prioritizes generating imagination/mana if you don't meet the summon requirements
Ye gimme a bit to upload, was just at a wedding so couldn't do it earlier sorry fellas

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes