4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Ye gimme a bit to upload, was just at a wedding so couldn't do it earlier sorry fellas
don't worry about it, I just post whenever there's an update so people who can't read japanese have a better idea of what's going on without using google translate

Sife

Jan 23, 2018
Looks like this changed, unfortunately. The new Unlit Mosiac reads as such:

0 Material Base
1 string m_Name = "Unlit Mosaic"
0 PPtr<Shader> m_Shader
0 int m_FileID = 0
0 SInt64 m_PathID = 231
1 string m_ShaderKeywords = "ETC1_EXTERNAL_ALPHA"
0 unsigned int m_LightmapFlags = 4
1 bool m_EnableInstancingVariants = false
0 int m_CustomRenderQueue = -1
0 map stringTagMap
0 Array Array (0 items)
0 int size = 0
0 vector disabledShaderPasses
0 Array Array (0 items)
0 int size = 0
0 UnityPropertySheet m_SavedProperties
0 map m_TexEnvs
0 Array Array (2 items)
0 int size = 2
[0]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_MainTex"
0 UnityTexEnv second
0 PPtr<Texture> m_Texture
0 int m_FileID = 0
0 SInt64 m_PathID = 0
0 Vector2f m_Scale
0 float x = 1
0 float y = 1
0 Vector2f m_Offset
0 float x = 0
0 float y = 0
[1]
0 pair data
1 string first = "cubism_MaskTexture"
0 UnityTexEnv second
0 PPtr<Texture> m_Texture
0 int m_FileID = 0
0 SInt64 m_PathID = 0
0 Vector2f m_Scale
0 float x = 1
0 float y = 1
0 Vector2f m_Offset
0 float x = 0
0 float y = 0
0 map m_Floats
0 Array Array (8 items)
0 int size = 8
[0]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_DstAlpha"
0 float second = 10
[1]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_DstColor"
0 float second = 10
[2]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Size"
0 float second = 19
[3]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_SrcAlpha"
0 float second = 1
[4]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_SrcColor"
0 float second = 1
[5]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_ZTest"
0 float second = 8
[6]
0 pair data
1 string first = "cubism_MaskOn"
0 float second = 0
[7]
0 pair data
1 string first = "cubism_ModelOpacity"
0 float second = 1
0 map m_Colors
0 Array Array (2 items)
0 int size = 2
[0]
0 pair data
1 string first = "cubism_MaskTile"
0 ColorRGBA second
0 float r = 0
0 float g = 0
0 float b = 0
0 float a = 0
[1]
0 pair data
1 string first = "cubism_MaskTransform"
0 ColorRGBA second
0 float r = 0
0 float g = 0
0 float b = 0
0 float a = 0

and attempting the previous change results in what I think are inverted colors on the dick, with the mosaic remaining in place. I'm thinking that UnlitCensor on PathID 13 or Censor on 24 might be the new culprits, though I'm not well-versed in this sort of editing so the best I can do is sorta poke around and report back if I get any good results.
Yeah sorry i didn't explain well enough and it got you confused, i guess you replaced the text in "Unlit Mosaic" with my wall of text.
In "Unlit Mosaic" the only thing you need to change is "19" to "1" in
[2]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Size"
0 float second = 19
keep the rest intact.

Reactions: AnGu

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Ye gimme a bit to upload, was just at a wedding so couldn't do it earlier sorry fellas
You're posting something for free man, no one has any right to complain, they should be happy you're doing it in the first place.

People can do something else while they wait for updates, if not oh well sucks to suck. I waited 19 years for my favorite series to get a new game (metroid, and not counting remakes).

Reactions: david123

AnGu

May 9, 2019
Yeah sorry i didn't explain well enough and it got you confused, i guess you replaced the text in "Unlit Mosaic" with my wall of text.
Ah, no, it's my mistake! I did it right on the previous version, but I guess I had a brain fart when applying the decensor to the latest version and did just as you guessed. Thanks for your help, though!

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

new ci-en post with preview of nurse blowjob. Nurse and Idol cards will be finished after the blowjob scene is done.
He's also thinking of lowering the cost of some counter type cards because few people use them in their registered online decks

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

new ci-en post with preview of nurse blowjob. Nurse and Idol cards will be finished after the blowjob scene is done.
He's also thinking of lowering the cost of some counter type cards because few people use them in their registered online decks
One thing that I was wondering if he was gonna do once I saw how the online function worked was to examine usage to determine strength and/or popularity of cards, guess he is. I'm hyped to finally see the finished animated nurse and idol cards

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Wouldn´t mind to get destroyed by a Deck focused on Everyone's Idol, sadly the AI still is way to dumb in using her the right way lol

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Wouldn´t mind to get destroyed by a Deck focused on Everyone's Idol, sadly the AI still is way to dumb in using her the right way lol
Squeezes.
Summons Loyal Fans.
Refuses to elaborate.
Passes turn.

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Squeezes.
Summons Loyal Fans.
Refuses to elaborate.
Passes turn.
Yeah either this or if there is a Fan or any other Monster for that matter on field AI ALWAYS goes for generate Energy, but i guess it´s still early in development focus is on new Squeezers and other Cards, at some point they surely will work more on the Logic for the AI xD

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah either this or if there is a Fan or any other Monster for that matter on field AI ALWAYS goes for generate Energy, but i guess it´s still early in development focus is on new Squeezers and other Cards, at some point they surely will work more on the Logic for the AI xD
Non-partner AI Idols will save up to unseal if they hold board superiority, and then spam burn until there aren't any targets, then spam Proof of Devotion. The AI is just really, really mana hungry and wants to play every single card in their hand.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
"-a" updates are usually around the 21st of the month with "-b" updates being between then and the first of the next month. so probably expect one in the next 4 or 5 days

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
hmm still nothing. wonder what's happened
CHILL. Wait until the month's out to get seriously nervous.
In the meantime, since everyone's getting antsy, wanna see what I've been working on?
Capture2.PNG
That's right. I'm working on manually translating the entire fucking game, dialogue and all, from the ground up, with actual organization so editing it isn't a literal NIGHTMARE. Also, color-coded ability text because I figured out how and it looks so nice.
Capture.PNG
I'm only a fourth of the way done, having finished Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, and SoWaD thus far, but am determined to do it all. It's still days out, but I am DETERMINED to finally put this shit to bed.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
CHILL. Wait until the month's out to get seriously nervous.
In the meantime, since everyone's getting antsy, wanna see what I've been working on?
View attachment 1320248
That's right. I'm working on manually translating the entire fucking game, dialogue and all, from the ground up, with actual organization so editing it isn't a literal NIGHTMARE. Also, color-coded ability text because I figured out how and it looks so nice.
View attachment 1320247
I'm only a fourth of the way done, having finished Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, and SoWaD thus far, but am determined to do it all. It's still days out, but I am DETERMINED to finally put this shit to bed.
not particularly nervous, just know this is definitely unusual as they are totally behind schedule this month.
good shit with the translation, looking forward to it

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes