4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
new up
Oh, Oblivion9873...
Interestingly, it's just the new squeezer, and her new scene. No new cards or balance changes, just her.
...That they will admit to. A warning has been put on the Vsynch option telling to not to use it, and Nun's Partner Ability had its text edited slightly to put 'Iron Will' in brackets. Hilarious.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
honestly nun could do with every buff under the sun imo...
Nun is one of the most powerful cards in the game.

She can recycle disasters, not just curses, and lower their cost.
Lust Mark can be recycled. MUTUAL DESTRUCTION can be recycled.
All incubus guardians can be recycled. Yes that includes boss monsters.

She combos insanely well in Student, Wisdom, and Angel decks.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Mega
here it is.
honestly nun could do with every buff under the sun imo...
I mean, if we're picking people who need buffs, Club President tops that by a mile. She originally was useful with Burn the Contracts, as her 'Calm' negated the effects of Estrus... but now it doesn't.
Her self-pursuit was useful with Breastfeeding and Potent Ingredients... but then that got patched.
She could be left idle to save health... until she got her Industrial Fleshlight.
She's a normal-summonable Industrial card on legs. Maybe if her Avoidance/Pursuit stacked, so you could charge her up while fighting for neutral...

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I mean, if we're picking people who need buffs, Club President tops that by a mile. She originally was useful with Burn the Contracts, as her 'Calm' negated the effects of Estrus... but now it doesn't.
Her self-pursuit was useful with Breastfeeding and Potent Ingredients... but then that got patched.
She could be left idle to save health... until she got her Industrial Fleshlight.
She's a normal-summonable Industrial card on legs. Maybe if her Avoidance/Pursuit stacked, so you could charge her up while fighting for neutral...
yeah I just kinda treat club pres and marianela as throwaways at this point. I doubt they'll ever get proper attention

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Maria is pretty insane, as her win condition is always on. Couple her with Bunnygirl, Cheerleader, Siren and bunch of cheap guardians and many decks eventually don't have cards to sacrifice anymore.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Maria is pretty insane, as her win condition is always on. Couple her with Bunnygirl, Cheerleader, Siren and bunch of cheap guardians and many decks eventually don't have cards to sacrifice anymore.
her actual strength doesn't affect the fact that she's a throwaway in the eyes of the dev as she's a collab card. The card will not be changed unless something makes her so OP she has to be gutted.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
her actual strength doesn't affect the fact that she's a throwaway in the eyes of the dev as she's a collab card. The card will not be changed unless something makes her so OP she has to be gutted.
She doesn't have to be a throwaway in our eyes just because she's a collab card and unlikely to receive updates. I think she's a lot of fun to play with.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
She doesn't have to be a throwaway in our eyes just because she's a collab card and unlikely to receive updates. I think she's a lot of fun to play with.
sure but personally, for the same reason I don't enjoy drake albums post-2016, I find it hard to care about something the creator doesn't care about

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Hey apologies for the dumb question no doubt it's been asked before. I've downloaded the mtl and run the app but the game is still in japaness. how do i get it too show english?

bxaica

May 22, 2019
Im trying to make just basic mana-generating versions of each squeezer, mainly just so i can use the ones with the animations i prefer. Ive got it working for the ones youve already shared, but wisdom and disappointment is missing the titfuck scene and bloomers girl is missing the temptation scene, and i dont know how to reference them, since they werent referenced in your version.

I greatly appreciate figuring out how to create your own cards, and would also appreciate if you could post even just the original versions of each squeezer since i have no idea where to look in actual files, but would like to do this for all of them.

Dec 2, 2021
Im trying to make just basic mana-generating versions of each squeezer, mainly just so i can use the ones with the animations i prefer. Ive got it working for the ones youve already shared, but wisdom and disappointment is missing the titfuck scene and bloomers girl is missing the temptation scene, and i dont know how to reference them, since they werent referenced in your version.

I greatly appreciate figuring out how to create your own cards, and would also appreciate if you could post even just the original versions of each squeezer since i have no idea where to look in actual files, but would like to do this for all of them.
No problem, happy to help other modders!
So, you probably already figured out how the scenes are added to the modded cards. To add the builtin temptation scenes, you only need to duplicate the calls to RegisterSuckSceneEntityBuiltin and RegisterSceneBuiltin with the correct IDs.
But that will only add the scenes, if you want them to be tied to a temptation ability, you will need to create a SkillEntity with the corrects parameters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, if you want, you can come to the ! It will be much faster to exchange there!

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey apologies for the dumb question no doubt it's been asked before. I've downloaded the mtl and run the app but the game is still in japaness. how do i get it too show english?
Did you somehow manage to download the translation without reading the instructions properly?

bxaica

May 22, 2019
No problem, happy to help other modders!
So, you probably already figured out how the scenes are added to the modded cards. To add the builtin temptation scenes, you only need to duplicate the calls to RegisterSuckSceneEntityBuiltin and RegisterSceneBuiltin with the correct IDs.
But that will only add the scenes, if you want them to be tied to a temptation ability, you will need to create a SkillEntity with the corrects parameters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, if you want, you can come to the ! It will be much faster to exchange there!
Awesome, thanks! I knew it would be something simple like that, are the default cards in a similar formatting though? Like how easy is it to make a duplicate of the original card? Mostly I would just like to make minor changes to a couple and it would save a lot time figuring things out if I could just see all the calls that the default cards use. Not a huge fan of discord, but im in no rush for replies, thanks again.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes