4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is the fan translation being updated anymore?
Slowly, I'm procrastinating.
She has over a hundred lines, and isn't particularly interesting to work with.
Either I'll just knuckle down and finish her at some point, or something interesting will come out, forcing me to finish her to work on something interesting.

Reactions: ss6 and RARE2000

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Slowly, I'm procrastinating.
Either I'll just knuckle down and finish her at some point, or something interesting will come out, forcing me to finish her to work on something interesting.
Okay, jus' wondering was all.

Pixelsex01

Feb 22, 2018
i can't play game i have Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1 installed and LE does not appear when I right click on the exe and when I try to launch it without LE and try to do a fight nothing happens

fhgjk.png

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Relatable. Waiting for the next boob-centric squeezer to add to the pile myself and recovering from SoPS-related burnout in the meantime. xD

Secretary has an attractive enough design but doesn't interest me scene-wise.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Missing Female Domination tag, also anyone have a save for new ver.?
there is no need for a save since there is no game progression of any kind right now, only deck codes so that you dont bother thinking of making decks and use what others made

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
boobs of picture no.1 and 3 looks exactly the same to me, not to sound racist but... Really looks alike to me.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
boobs of picture no.1 and 3 looks exactly the same to me, not to sound racist but... Really looks alike to me.
because it is the same girl but the color on 3rd picture was manually changed and it is a feature in this game to change any color of the girls in cards have

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes