4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Dec 2, 2021
Awesome, thanks! I knew it would be something simple like that, are the default cards in a similar formatting though? Like how easy is it to make a duplicate of the original card? Mostly I would just like to make minor changes to a couple and it would save a lot time figuring things out if I could just see all the calls that the default cards use. Not a huge fan of discord, but im in no rush for replies, thanks again.
You have 2 options:
For the code part of it, you can look at DNSpy (link in one of my previous comments, but you can find it easily). With it, you can decompile the Assembly-CSharp.dll. From then, reading the code is pretty straightforward, even if there is a lot of it.

In order to inspect ingame values, you can use UnityExplorer (Included with the mod). You can make the interface visible with F7, the class that contains most of the data is called StaticDataManager.

If you just want to make a copy of an existing card, you can directly copy it from there. You don't have to do it manually, you can just do something like
C:
StaticDataManager sdm =  SimpleSingleton<StaticDataManager>.Instance;

SkillEntity sk = (SkillEntity)sdm.skillMap["SC001_01"].MemberwiseClone();
sk.id = card_id + "_01"; //Repeat for every skill

MoreCardsManager.RegisterSkill(card_id + "_01", sk, new SC001_01());

CardEntity cd = (CardEntity)sdm.cardMap["SC001"].MemberwiseClone();
This is the shortest way to have a clone of the card. Instead of using the builtin classes for the skill, you can also do
Code:
public class SC555_01 : SC001_01
{

}
And use this class instead. This way, if you only want to change how damage/energy regen is calculated for example, you only need to override these functions.
This should be everything you need. The only caveat is that some effects are tied to the specific IDs of the Squeezers, meaning they cannot be copied as-is. These are Bunnygirl's coop effect, Schoolgirl's 2, and Iron's ability to not die when killed.

bxaica

May 22, 2019
Thanks again for the help LV4, when it comes to reading the code i have no idea how to even begin and not enough time to figure it out. I only have VERY minor java knowledge and no idea how to navigate the assembly file lol (i tried but have no idea what to even look for). But when i have examples (especially with your notations) i can figure out how to replicate it. Basically if you plan on updating all the cards at some point, if you include references to all of their scenes (even if you just comment them out), it would help me a lot.

EDIT: actually, if you list all the scene references for every squeezer like you did for the ones i asked about, that would be perfect. i think i understand how to work everything the way i want it to now, assuming all the other squeezers follow the same naming pattern, its just the scene numbers that seem to be slightly off, like how for bloomers it references "SC002/Scene01" for both the first and second scenes, but then the temptation is "SC002/Scene03". Also kinda weird that the titfuck just doesnt work.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Thanks again for the help LV4, when it comes to reading the code i have no idea how to even begin and not enough time to figure it out. I only have VERY minor java knowledge and no idea how to navigate the assembly file lol (i tried but have no idea what to even look for). But when i have examples (especially with your notations) i can figure out how to replicate it. Basically if you plan on updating all the cards at some point, if you include references to all of their scenes (even if you just comment them out), it would help me a lot.
Lv4's been crazy awesome recently.

Have you tried the modded cards at all?
Or the modded challenge battle?

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone know if the vorze piston, and the original launch are the only compatible toys?
The vorze toy is kind of expensive.

Dec 2, 2021
Basically if you plan on updating all the cards at some point, if you include references to all of their scenes (even if you just comment them out), it would help me a lot.
I will probably do something like that once I'm done with what I am currently busy with! I can see the use!

EDIT: actually, if you list all the scene references for every squeezer like you did for the ones i asked about, that would be perfect. i think i understand how to work everything the way i want it to now, assuming all the other squeezers follow the same naming pattern, its just the scene numbers that seem to be slightly off, like how for bloomers it references "SC002/Scene01" for both the first and second scenes, but then the temptation is "SC002/Scene03".
You can get these values ingame, the target class is ResourceManager. I won't do a full table yet because I do not think it is necessary, the general rule works for all the cards not covered by the mod. The only "exception" are temptation abilities, which needs the optional argument filled (same as in the examples I've given).
Of note is, one of your assumption is wrong: The naming is almost consistent. The first few girls do not follow the same naming scheme as the later ones, this is why there are optional arguments for registering scenes in the mod. Cue the weirdness about bloomers.

Also kinda weird that the titfuck just doesnt work.
I can't help you for this one, I have no idea why either.

popior

Apr 23, 2018
even on japanese locale or not i got these error, how do i solve this? please help

clean version doesn't work either

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
even on japanese locale or not i got these error, how do i solve this? please help

clean version doesn't work either
I'm seeing russian text. It's probably the folders.

Move the game into your C:/ drive.
Then do not use any special characters in the folder names.

Special characters(non-english) in the folder names are known to break a lot of programs.

• Sad
Reactions: popior

popior

Apr 23, 2018
I'm seeing russian text. It's probably the folders.

Move the game into your C:/ drive.
Then do not use any special characters in the folder names.

Special characters(non-english) in the folder names are known to break a lot of programs.
i tried many variations but sadly that don't work

seems game lost for me :(

will wait when someone with this problem solve that and tape on the site how to do that

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Error codes aren't helpful if you don't tell people what you were doing before it happened.
How did you get this bug?
After launching the game no matter what I choose (free battle/map movement and bar etc) show me this and this is what I get with error code 1667430042280.png

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Didnt try to mod it, I only put mtl translation in folder where game.exe is
Try playing the game game unmodded with no additions. If you still have the same issue it might be a region issue or something.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes