4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
There's a reason I sorted the files, you can just search //(Squeezername) to quickly jump to their section.
Worth noting that I'm a caveman, and lately the text file has gotten so big that Notepad won't even attempt to search the file, so if I want to find a line I have to use WordPad or elsewise. xD

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Worth noting that I'm a caveman, and lately the text file has gotten so big that Notepad won't even attempt to search the file, so if I want to find a line I have to use WordPad or elsewise. xD
Wha- How. I can still search it with Notepad, is it hardware-dependent? Oh no...
...I suppose throwing them all in a single zip file, with the instructions, would help immensely. I could then put the changed-by date in the title of the .zip file. I could also add folder formatting so it's drag-drop like the uncensor patch.
...No, its own folder. Cleaner I guess, easier to update. Changelog file stays in the main folder to be as obvious as possible. No formatting, just throwing all the files in one folder and having the rest of the stuff, like the manual and autotranslator and instructions, floating one tier up. ...Yeah, yeah, this could work. I'll do some research...

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
Not all sensors would be great. I like the first rabbit But it's still censored. Waiting for the day when it will be made uncensored.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Not all sensors would be great. I like the first rabbit But it's still censored. Waiting for the day when it will be made uncensored.
Bunnygirl's 1 can be uncensored with sprite shenanigans.
Those that can't (yet) are her 2 and Schoolgirl's 1/2.

Reactions: kazuyakoji

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I don't know either. My computer's decent too!
You seem to be at the beginning of the file, so maybe it's because you have the direction set as up instead of down. I don't know why Notepad doesn't just search the entire file instead of just one direction from the last point you were in, but it does that. I just tested with something from the last line, and was able to get to it from the top.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

Yeah, I don't know either. My computer's decent too!
...Boy, you are searching upwards at the beginning of the file.
See that 'Direction' setting? That makes Notepad look up or down from your current selection.
Oh well. What's done is done, I'm not re-unifying it now.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is there a way to do it or do I have to wait for a complete uncensored release? can you advise me
There's an Uncensor patch in the translation link on the main page, which will still be good until the game updates, which won't be long.
Basically, you extract the sprite sheets from the game's bundle files with Unity Asset Bundle Extractor, replace the censored assets with uncensored ones from other scenes, then slot them back in.
The reason Bunnygirl's 2 and Schoolgirl's 1/2 are still censored is because they have censored vaginas, and no other scene has proper replacements.
Still, with the dev planning on remaking them, soon SoWaD's 3 will be the only scene with the censor baked-in.

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
There's an Uncensor patch in the translation link on the main page, which will still be good until the game updates, which won't be long.
Basically, you extract the sprite sheets from the game's bundle files with Unity Asset Bundle Extractor, replace the censored assets with uncensored ones from other scenes, then slot them back in.
The reason Bunnygirl's 2 and Schoolgirl's 1/2 are still censored is because they have censored vaginas, and no other scene has proper replacements.
Still, with the dev planning on remaking them, soon SoWaD's 3 will be the only scene with the censor baked-in.
Thank you very much for the answer. I've looked into the uncensored file but don't understand its use and positioning or replacing it. I'd be too stupid to do it. Will have to wait for the uncensored release in the future.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you very much for the answer. I've looked into the uncensored file but don't understand its use and positioning or replacing it. I'd be too stupid to do it. Will have to wait for the uncensored release in the future.
Drag. And. Drop.
Overwrite.
It's formatted so you could combine the specific build folders and it'll work.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
They just posted this to Twitter- " 今月の更新ですが、月末ギリギリかオーバーするかもしれません。 "

Google Translate gave me a decent idea what the actual tweet said, but what's going on in the image?

Best I can parse with my limited tools- SoPS getting a new Partner ability to turn Lesser Succubi to Lesser Milk Succubi with actual skills or something?

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Best I can parse with my limited tools- SoPS getting a new Partner ability to turn Lesser Succubi to Lesser Milk Succubi with actual skills or something?
If I'm reading this right, they're like a BB boob squeezer with -2 Gen 2, and come with BB and Lactation, but their inherent lactation skill addicts. Possible new SoPS archetype with more Cheerleader shenanigans? xD

...though it probably can't target the opponent, huh.

Last edited:

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
They just posted this to Twitter- " 今月の更新ですが、月末ギリギリかオーバーするかもしれません。 "

Google Translate gave me a decent idea what the actual tweet said, but what's going on in the image?

Used my phone to image translate this, i dont really understand all of it but this is the best i could do

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes