4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
soz i asked cause sofw wasnt uncensored last time thats why cause i usually grab the fan trans

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
I'm fucking sorry?
1669964139604.png
What bro?
Someone explain this.
I was just randomly minding my own buisness and then I randomly got a notification saying my computer was being disinfected.
I COMPLETELY FORGOT I HAD THIS GAME INSTALLED?
Can someone explain to me what just happened here?

Last edited:

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
Go. Get. The fan. Translation.
That. Is why. It's there.

Damn, not even a day gone by... Gimme a minute.
-Or thirty. Whatever.
you right. i guess im just used to 'fan translation' being mtl with extra steps. good work btw, nice having all that stuff in one place ::L

x_Jp_x

Sep 30, 2018

-Or thirty. Whatever.
So new uncensor update when?any estimate date you can give?
i mean a day gone by...

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So new uncensor update when?any estimate date you can give?
i mean a day gone by...
Thirty minutes after I was asked. That's why I edited it.
...The uncensor patch for this build is done. I did it because someone asked. It's in place. Go get it.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Okay, Secretary's done, for this month at least.
I was kinda surprised, she's actually a well fleshed-out character and it comes through in her writing. Personality quirks, beliefs, future plans and more...
Kinda sad that she has a secret titjob fetish, that she's denying herself because she finds it unmanly for men to like big tits. Oh well, can't win them all.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I'm fucking sorry?
View attachment 2207739
What bro?
Someone explain this.
I was just randomly minding my own buisness and then I randomly got a notification saying my computer was being disinfected.
I COMPLETELY FORGOT I HAD THIS GAME INSTALLED?
Can someone explain to me what just happened here?
considering you're the only person reporting this happening, it's obviously a false positive, just delete the game if you "COMPLETELY FORGOT [YOU] HAD THIS GAME INSTALLED" it's not fucking difficult

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
SoPS's Partner ability causes Lower-Class Succubus summoned via your card effects to become Cow Succubus instead. So, Convocation and Legend, then. REALLY fucking meh, neither of these cards work well with SoPS, but it's something I guess.
Might work with Marianella's on-play effect... though that's ANOTHER card that doesn't play nice with SoPS.

Edit: Marianella is, in fact, a beneficiary. I can't even begin to fathom what kind of list runs both AND partners SoPS though. Marianella needs you to win board, and if SoPS has a weakness it's board control.

Last edited:

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Hey, guess what, with a new quality paizuri I'm here to do that thing I do!

I found a Secretary line. It seems to be a line that plays when cumming at 0.5x Speed or less. (Where she has a different animation)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
Lines I could get that got missed and (where I recall the context) where they popped up:

I will say that some of them are... not likely to come up during normal play (e.g. Hypnotizing an enemy Adept Secretary and having them finish you off).

Outside of translation, I did notice that the behavior of the "Slow/Fast" threshold setting seems to have flipped - previously, setting the speed to that threshold would do the slow animation, while now it appears to trigger the fast animation instead. This leads into what I believe is a bug with the auto-advance feature where if you set both the "(Slow) fucking" speed and the Slow/Fast Threshold to 0.7x, the game shifts to "Hard fucking" and resets the speed accordingly. Temporary fix would be to bump the Threshold setting to 0.8x, which sits between the upper limit of the "Slow" autospeed (0.7x) and the lower limit of the "Fast" autospeed (1.0x)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Might work with Marianella's on-play effect... though that's ANOTHER card that doesn't play nice with SoPS.

Edit: Marianella is, in fact, a beneficiary. I can't even begin to fathom what kind of list runs both AND partners SoPS though. Marianella needs you to win board, and if SoPS has a weakness it's board control.
I figured it out. Legend and Convocation don't work well with SoPS, true...
...but they work amazingly with Breasts Save the World. That's what Cow Succubus, and this partner ability, are built for.
Cow Succubus is also great at the healing sub-archetype, since she can use her inherent lactation early-on before a Hucow Festival turns up for those draws/buffs.
...Also, her inherent lactation is bugged, in that it only consumes half her milk instead of all, allowing for a one-two punch with Potent Ingredients and standard lactation... Oh well.
I found a Secretary line. It seems to be a line that plays when cumming at 0.5x Speed or less. (Where she has a different animation)

Bizarre. It is kind of spooky to see a line that can't be seen with standard settings.
Lines I could get that got missed and (where I recall the context) where they popped up:

I will say that some of them are... not likely to come up during normal play (e.g. Hypnotizing an enemy Adept Secretary and having them finish you off).
Ahhhh. Secretary has been a right pill to get all her lines from. I'll swear I have them all, having done the time honored 'spam click through a scene and look for Japanese characters...' but then another one just turns up. Unlucky, I guess.
...Plus, I didn't check alt defeat versions. Is that a thing? I can't remember, and it annoys me.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
considering you're the only person reporting this happening, it's obviously a false positive, just delete the game if you "COMPLETELY FORGOT [YOU] HAD THIS GAME INSTALLED" it's not fucking difficult
Bro could you chill with your smart mouthed attitude.
I only asked because everywhere I looked said it was a virus.
I was looking for a answer to my problem.
Not a attitude.
That last part was completely unnecessary and a bit rude.
I have no idea what crawled up your sphincter, but don't shit it all out all on me , (A random stranger on the internet)
Just because your day didn't go just how you planned it too.
Plus false positives only usually happen when your opening the game.exe file so I was concerned.
Should've just ended it at "delete the game".

absolutezero99

Jul 10, 2019

-Or thirty. Whatever.
Hello Gadriel,

I just downloaded the game and checked out your fan translation mega folder. I downloaded the game then applied all the steps in the instructions.txt. I made sure to follow all the steps in order and all is good except for the uncensor pack. I did exactly what that step mentions and the game is still censored. I made sure that my game version matches and it does. However, I noticed in that step, the files should overwrite but I just downloaded the game, and there is no previous files to overwrite regarding the uncensor patch since I just downloaded the game and previous uncensor patch never existed for me. I tried extracting the uncensor patch in the game folder and in a different folder then drag and drop but it still does not work. I deleted the game and repeated the process three times and no luck. I even deleted the game and downloaded it using a different link. Furthermore, I would like to mention that the sprite step is similar and that worked as well as everything else its just this step.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hello Gadriel,

I just downloaded the game and checked out your fan translation mega folder. I downloaded the game then applied all the steps in the instructions.txt. I made sure to follow all the steps in order and all is good except for the uncensor pack. I did exactly what that step mentions and the game is still censored. I made sure that my game version matches and it does. However, I noticed in that step, the files should overwrite but I just downloaded the game, and there is no previous files to overwrite regarding the uncensor patch since I just downloaded the game and previous uncensor patch never existed for me. I tried extracting the uncensor patch in the game folder and in a different folder then drag and drop but it still does not work. I deleted the game and repeated the process three times and no luck. I even deleted the game and downloaded it using a different link. Furthermore, I would like to mention that the sprite step is similar and that worked as well as everything else its just this step.
Considering the uncensor patch is overwriting original game files?
Literally impossible. User error. You are not putting it in the right place, use your eyes.
Inside the .zip file is a core game folder, with the version number. Inside that is UnityPlayer.Dll, which can be found LITERALLY NEXT TO THE GAME'S .EXE, and a folder with the actual uncensored assets, formatted accordingly.
I can only assume you were putting the core game folder inside the core game folder, and not stopping to realize what you were doing wrong.

absolutezero99

Jul 10, 2019
Considering the uncensor patch is overwriting original game files?
Literally impossible. User error. You are not putting it in the right place, use your eyes.
Inside the .zip file is a core game folder, with the version number. Inside that is UnityPlayer.Dll, which can be found LITERALLY NEXT TO THE GAME'S .EXE, and a folder with the actual uncensored assets, formatted accordingly.
I can only assume you were putting the core game folder inside the core game folder, and not stopping to realize what you were doing wrong.
Thank you all good now

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I figured it out. Legend and Convocation don't work well with SoPS, true...
...but they work amazingly with Breasts Save the World. That's what Cow Succubus, and this partner ability, are built for.
Cow Succubus is also great at the healing sub-archetype, since she can use her inherent lactation early-on before a Hucow Festival turns up for those draws/buffs.
...Also, her inherent lactation is bugged, in that it only consumes half her milk instead of all, allowing for a one-two punch with Potent Ingredients and standard lactation... Oh well.
Would you terribly mind sharing a list? I'm all about hucow stuff but I'm atrocious at deckbuilding. =/
This variant seems interesting.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Would you terribly mind sharing a list? I'm all about hucow stuff but I'm atrocious at deckbuilding. =/
This variant seems interesting.
Yeah, easy.
This deck is actually really fucking fun, by the way. It kinda feels like playing a way better version of Cowgirl Dairy Farm, while your opponent is trying their best to play Succubus Reborn.
Usually, you kill with SoPS. If your opponent puts up a good fight for board control, you get BStW rather quickly. If they put up no fight, the cows just kill them regular-like.
I've pulled victory out of situations that just shouldn't be fucking won simply due to the mass procing of Manticore/Surgeon abilities creating minion walls that just can't be scaled.
Current weaknesses are slow to start, bricking early on by drawing zero cows, and the deck can suffer terminal existence failure against decks running Swapping and partnering with Legend... even with the AI valuing her OVER the generic she summons.

Reactions: ZX7H
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes