4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
new tweet showing pvp enemy select using campaign style screen
I don't use the online function often enough to comment

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
I made this deck to hurt everyone. I uploaded it to the server so that the people who netdeck have to play against it sometimes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unholy Nun (but not as partner) to recur Lust Marks. Recycle to recur Lust Marks. Return to your maker is often as good as a Lust Mark, as having a squeezer bounced sets you back a turn. SoWD as partner for the "playing curse draws a card" effect. Double Summon/Awakening Ritual are cheap curses with good effects. Hypnosis Phone included as a counter to SoWD, but also just as an extra pair of "fuck you and your mana generation."

I don't know how the AI plays this deck, but I do know how I play this deck and it's absolutely mean. It gets kinda funny to chain Return to your Maker with unsealed SoWD's "discard two cards" business, because you get to see your opponent throw their squeezers away.

(I have a similar deck in legs/succubus idol, but the AI can't play it so I didn't upload it.)

Last edited:

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
DO you start with more than the default Life pool? Tried the deck a few times, and it feels super weak to me.
I play at 100. I don't think it'd work with 35.

I often end up going down to ~30 health when I play this type of deck - if the opponent puts up a minion, then you *really* have to hunt for the "wipe every fucking minion" card.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The game's life limit is a part of the strategy.

35 life is the most fair for all cards.

50 and over, and Hungry Succubus is always the best card, with no second place.
20 and under, and the only viable cards are Bunnygirl, and Bloomer girl.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
the last time i'm here is when angel succubus?? came out.
any TLDR what's coming after that and what's this month soon to be released?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
the last time i'm here is when angel succubus?? came out.
any TLDR what's coming after that and what's this month soon to be released?
Well, since then we've had Secretary come out, a Human counterpart to Idol.
This month will be her third scene, Cowgirl, she already has Footjob and Titfuck.
Dunno what's next, TBH. We'll get there when we get there.

Reactions: Learch

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
The game's life limit is a part of the strategy.

35 life is the most fair for all cards.

50 and over, and Hungry Succubus is always the best card, with no second place.
20 and under, and the only viable cards are Bunnygirl, and Bloomer girl.
Hungry Succubus being good above 50 seems wrong - It's really easy to shut down with Lust Marks/Return to Your Maker. Moreover, Idol's crest has rapidly accelerating damage - when I play leg decks at 100, I often end up punching the opponent for 32 damage at some point. Last, if you're capable of scrounging up 5 mana in one turn, then Time Walk is just amazing; if the game is expected to go beyond 5 turns, then it's an auto-include.

It's absolutely true that the game plays very differently at different life limits, though.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hungry Succubus being good above 50 seems wrong - It's really easy to shut down with Lust Marks/Return to Your Maker. Moreover, Idol's crest has rapidly accelerating damage - when I play leg decks at 100, I often end up punching the opponent for 32 damage at some point. Last, if you're capable of scrounging up 5 mana in one turn, then Time Walk is just amazing; if the game is expected to go beyond 5 turns, then it's an auto-include.

It's absolutely true that the game plays very differently at different life limits, though.
Hungry gains 2 imagination with the only downside being more energy gain.

She'll snowball early.

Once you have enough energy to lust crest her, you're already done. Those cards are getting stolen. Also of course she's weak to lust crest. That's why you have multiple hungry's and a few clear minds or purification fields.

I agree that leg attributes scales damage the highest, but they need to be able to attack you to do it, and they need to snowball to the point where they can use it effectively. This won't happen if you're facing a bunch of Hungry Succubi who have no qualms about sucking off their master for insane imagination gain.

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
Hungry absolutely does snowball early, but I haven't seen her get unsealed early enough to pose that particular problem - the two mana for RTYM (or the three for lust crest) are pretty easy to get by the time that Hungry unseals. (With Dryad or Idol, it's not particularly hard to do this on turn 2 or 3). Sticking the leg crest also isn't that bad - I can usually scrape up 4 mana for the miracle card that wipes the field of minions - and usually I can manage a turn 5* win as a result.

I might be playing Hungry wrong, but I can't get her to win in less than 6 turns. Maybe I'm missing something.

*As in, 5 opponent turns, I usually get at least 1 Time Walk in. Also, 100 life.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hungry absolutely does snowball early, but I haven't seen her get unsealed early enough to pose that particular problem - the two mana for RTYM (or the three for lust crest) are pretty easy to get by the time that Hungry unseals. (With Dryad or Idol, it's not particularly hard to do this on turn 2 or 3). Sticking the leg crest also isn't that bad - I can usually scrape up 4 mana for the miracle card that wipes the field of minions - and usually I can manage a turn 5* win as a result.

I might be playing Hungry wrong, but I can't get her to win in less than 6 turns. Maybe I'm missing something.

*As in, 5 opponent turns, I usually get at least 1 Time Walk in. Also, 100 life.
You're acting like Lust Crest is your win condition, when Lust Crest and curses in general are easy to counter.

If you can't use curses, and you can't use win by guardian, and you can't win by special win condition before dying... then... you're just dead.

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
You're acting like Lust Crest is your win condition, when Lust Crest and curses in general are easy to counter.

If you can't use curses, and you can't use win by guardian, and you can't win by special win condition before dying... then... you're just dead.
If they are, then the AI seems to be very bad at actually countering them - which I admit would be a problem with the AI more than anything else, but it's still what I see. Moreover, I meant "5 opponent turns, opponent at 0 HP" above.

It'd be easier to resolve this if we could actually play decks against each other - as far as I know, that's not a thing we can really do.

Jaws478

Aug 11, 2018
If they are, then the AI seems to be very bad at actually countering them - which I admit would be a problem with the AI more than anything else, but it's still what I see. Moreover, I meant "5 opponent turns, opponent at 0 HP" above.

It'd be easier to resolve this if we could actually play decks against each other - as far as I know, that's not a thing we can really do.
In this situation it's really best for one to copy a deck and gauge for themselves if the deck is good because the AI 9 times outta 10 is gonna botch the strategies the deck is trying to employ, in fact there are a ton of decks on server plays that have fantastic interesting strategies (that I copied and have right now) that get made into a joke due to AI mismanagement.
Really, all we can do here is share the decks and let others judge for themselves if it is good or not, talking of which I'm really interested in Hungry now since The Unsaid holds her in such high regard in long games, It'd be nice if he could share some of his decks that involves her as the main draw.

Reactions: Learch

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
Aye. Because we're talking about it, this is the deck I play at 50/100 Life:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SoWD is there for her Partner ability. This deck needs to draw, and spending mana on "do nothing but draw" is bad.
Dryad/Clearing Mind is a great combination. Like TheUnsaid says, +2 mana per turn is amazing for a squeezer, and that logic for Hungry absolutely makes sense to me. However, I play Dryad instead because of synergy with the leg squeezers.
Idol is versatile - the ability to just lay down "something" on the field for a condom is great.
Secretary happens to help you clear out most minions. It seems that, in practice, a lot of minions cost either 0 or 1; this gets you pretty far a lot of the time.

The strategy depends a lot on your opening hand. If you have Dryad/Return to Your Maker, you just bounce the opponent's first squeezer and laugh. If you have Dryad/Double Summon, you double summon to get Dryad and something else on the board. If you have Dryad/Clearing Mind, you do that.
If you only have Idol, then you play her and grab your first condom - then you can probably hit the opponent with a Lust Mark or similar on the 2nd turn.
If your opponent puts down cheap minions, then you grab your secretaries (for example, by the SR ticket) and open a path. If they put down expensive minions, then you start laying down curses until you find your minion wipe.

You shouldn't be looking to unseal Idol with her ability - it's one turn faster to just drink 3 condoms, but also you have Awakening Ritual which you should be playing.

Reactions: Halo.gen

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

No, you just have to build correct decks.
Curses can be countered with Curse Return. A 1 cost card that redirects single target curses to any other viable target, and Lust Mark/Succubus Feast are countered by having at least 1 Clear Mind in your deck. Succubus Feast isn't that good of a card anyway since it goes both ways and only works well when using decks that have Stationary succubus.

I haven't made a Hungry deck designed for 50+ life, because that doesn't seem like fun. 50+ life is too stacked in her favor.

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
I feel like with 35 life the special win conditions on cards (breast milk addiction/new life with succ) aren't viable in any way which is one of the reasons why I feel like above 35 is a more fun way to play

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes