4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Yeah, easy.
Cheers!

Something I noticed while waiting for a reply- I've been messing around with this Secretary netdeck I found online-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Double Strike is drawing a card, but I can't find the text that says it should... Where is it? Was the card buffed and the translation out of date? Does Secretary have a partner skill that isn't listed? Kinda mildly confused.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Oh, this deck is actually hilarious. I'm so glad I asked. xD

I didn't even really abuse the bug and it still just printed infinity cards lmao

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Cheers!

Something I noticed while waiting for a reply- I've been messing around with this Secretary netdeck I found online-

Double Strike is drawing a card, but I can't find the text that says it should... Where is it? Was the card buffed and the translation out of date? Does Secretary have a partner skill that isn't listed? Kinda mildly confused.
...Am I high? It says, right there at the end, that Double Strike draws a card. How the fuck did I...

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Oh, and sorry, but while I was checking that I installed the updated translation for Double Strike correctly, I noticed this in its deck edit flavor text. Probably not so important as to require fixing now, but eh. Thanks for the decklist, hopefully this and the other couple means I've earned it. =P

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oh, and sorry, but while I was checking that I installed the updated translation for Double Strike correctly, I noticed this in its deck edit flavor text. Probably not so important as to require fixing now, but eh. Thanks for the decklist, hopefully this and the other couple means I've earned it. =P

No, actually, 'Better don't hold back' is accurate.
It's one of Sol Badguy's intro dialogues in Guilty Gear Xrd.
...Though now that I actually have played Incubus Quest, I should probably go look for a quote from her that's accurate.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Bro could you chill with your smart mouthed attitude.
I only asked because everywhere I looked said it was a virus.
I was looking for a answer to my problem.
Not a attitude.
That last part was completely unnecessary and a bit rude.
I have no idea what crawled up your sphincter, but don't shit it all out all on me , (A random stranger on the internet)
Just because your day didn't go just how you planned it too.
Plus false positives only usually happen when your opening the game.exe file so I was concerned.
Should've just ended it at "delete the game".
you literally went into a thread and DEMANDED people help you, and you're claiming I have bad attitude and was rude? Stones in glass houses mate. Learn to use a search bar to see no one else has experienced this at all and fuck off, goddamn internet Karens...

Last edited:

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
you literally went into a thread and DEMANDED people help you, and you're claiming I have bad attitude and was rude? Stones in glass houses mate. Learn to use a search bar to see no one else has experienced this at all and fuck off, goddamn internet Karens...
I litteraly said
"What bro?
Someone explain this.
I was just randomly minding my own buisness and then I randomly got a notification saying my computer was being disinfected.
I COMPLETELY FORGOT I HAD THIS GAME INSTALLED?
Can someone explain to me what just happened here?"
I did not go
"WHAT BRO, SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR I'M GONNA SPAM THIS FORM"
Now take your dumb incell logic and attitude somewhere else.
Hopefully outside because its obvious you haven't communicated with a human being in a very long time because your dumbass clearly doesn't know what the word "DEMAND" means.
1670134711094.png

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2019
I litteraly said
"What bro?
Someone explain this.
I was just randomly minding my own buisness and then I randomly got a notification saying my computer was being disinfected.
I did not go
"WHAT BRO, SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR I'M GONNA SPAM THIS FORM"
Hopefully outside because its obvious you haven't communicated with a human being in a very long time because your dumbass clearly doesn't know what the word "DEMAND" means.
View attachment 2212192
Cringe

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I litteraly said
"What bro?
Someone explain this.
I did not go
View attachment 2212192

One thing from this, Caps locks usually denotes a certain type of attitude, especially with the words being used with them.

You kind of came off as the usual entitled forum user here, aka expecting/demanding help.

I'm tired of them as well as oblivion is apparently.

Could have just deleted the game and moved on.

Reactions: Ashhhhhh

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
No, actually, 'Better don't hold back' is accurate.
It's one of Sol Badguy's intro dialogues in Guilty Gear Xrd.
...Though now that I actually have played Incubus Quest, I should probably go look for a quote from her that's accurate.
Ah, so it's a direct reference to existing bad English then, fair enough lol

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
What is the best way to update the game? Someone told me to transfer new files from new version to the version that I have been playing, but I am not sure which files to transfer.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What is the best way to update the game? Someone told me to transfer new files from new version to the version that I have been playing, but I am not sure which files to transfer.
The save file in the main folder and the 'user custom data' folder. You can also port the autotranslator folder, but obviously it'll need updating for new text.
Do not port uncensor patches, they are build-specific.

Reactions: ZX7H

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
The save file in the main folder and the 'user custom data' folder. You can also port the autotranslator folder, but obviously it'll need updating for new text.
Do not port uncensor patches, they are build-specific.
Thanks

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
Mostly typing here to get notifs on this thread, but might as well ask some questions and advice

Anyone try that interlocking device functionality? Seems like a cool thing to have and I wonder which products can use it.

ok so I'm bad at deck building but I'm trying to put together something, but knowing my history with MTGA and other games I know this has massive weaknesses than can be made much better so I'm hoping someone will give me advice to make this better. Overwhelming when getting faith and allowing me to play anything if it goes right

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Mostly typing here to get notifs on this thread, but might as well ask some questions and advice

Anyone try that interlocking device functionality? Seems like a cool thing to have and I wonder which products can use it.
Rends A10 Piston/Cyclone SA are the two known to work best. Fleshlight Launch is accepted but I think the product itself is discontinued

It might be vorze instead of rends depending on which store you check.

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
Rends A10 Piston/Cyclone SA are the two known to work best. Fleshlight Launch is accepted but I think the product itself is discontinued

It might be vorze instead of rends depending on which store you check.
ah ok so can probably assume the interactive Kiiro products also work too?

mrzen56

Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys, i just discovered this game few days ago but i'm unable to play it. when i start a battle, the field is empty and this message spawned in error.txt:
2022/12/06 21:34:29.956 [Exception] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at BattlePresenter.GetAllCardOnField () [0x00000] in <e739e6dce463476799e1c01ae274f3b7>:0
at BattlePresenter.CheckCards () [0x00000] in <e739e6dce463476799e1c01ae274f3b7>:0
at StackResolveProcess.ProcessExit () [0x00005] in <e739e6dce463476799e1c01ae274f3b7>:0
at StackResolveProcess.Update () [0x002af] in <e739e6dce463476799e1c01ae274f3b7>:0

I play with the last version 20221130a. I tried to launch it with local emulator but the option isn't proposed for the game and manually changing system locale for UK,US or japan didn't change anything. anyone got an idea? I'm lost.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
These are the instructions. You have to look at them now. People who complain they don't know what to do WILL be subject to light mockery.
Download SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.rar file and _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from the link at the bottom of this comment. Optionally, take the /Sprites folder and Deck List.txt.
Unzip the Autotranslator with WinRar (It's *free* if you keep closing its requests to buy it) and place the .exe inside in the game's main folder, next to the game's .exe.
Run the Setup.exe, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once. It will also create a new folder. Close the game afterwards.
Place _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt in AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text, overwriting the current (Nigh-empty) file. Optionally, place the /sprites folder in the UserCustomData folder, though overwriting is not nessesary for that.
Start up the game using either .exe, I recommend the original one going forwards. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.
If you took the deck list, the way you import these decks is to CTRL+C the long codes beneath the descriptions, then from the 'Edit Deck' screen, click 'Create new from deck code (Clipboard).' This will import the copied deck, sadly without its colors.
The original comment is as follows below.
I've been up and down the thread but can't seem to find the latest translation. can you link me to it?

Edit: Nevermind I'm a fucking idiot who can't read.

• Haha
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes