・『安寧と盲従の淫魔』
 パートナー能力追加

・『気のない学生淫魔』
 手コキ能力で山札先頭操作効果のキャンセルができない問題を修正。

・ シーン中の会話非表示設定追加

・ バトル背景画像のユーザカスタム機能追加
 バトル設定からシーン背景と同様に指定できます。
More notable items:
  1. [BUGFIX] Succubus Student's (SC010) Hand Attribute ability now recognizes you canceling the discard/draw part of the ability again. She finally figured out that you probably did really want to keep that Luxury Fleshlight on the top of your deck instead of chucking it into the graveyard.
  2. SoPS (SC101) has a partner effect now, which appears to change effects that create Lower-Class Succubus (SC100) to instead create the new "Lower-Class Milk Succubus" (SC200). Looks like those go well with decks that rely on Breastmilk Addiction (TK021 from SoPS, TK026 from Lower-Class Milk Succubus) to win.
  3. Two new Reactive Strategy (Trap) cards. TC033 ("Tumble Trap" from google translate, 0-cost) and TC032 ("Interception Trap", 1-cost).

I'll leave it to the more seasoned translators here to sort out the translations, since the auto-translations I got from the plugin aren't that helpful, especially with regards to the two new trap cards.

Less gameplay-affecting items:
  1. You can now set the battle background to a custom image, which uses the same custom background folder that is used for the Squeezer Edit custom background selection. For those just now learning about that, it's located in the UserCustomData\Backgrounds folder, and expects PNG images (with a recommended resolution of 1920 by 1200 - a 16:10 aspect ratio)
  2. You can now opt to disable the dialogue in the H-Scenes.
  3. You can now disable state transitions triggered by dialogue during the H-Scenes, which affects scenes like Energetic Cheerleader's Vaginal Attribute scene (which otherwise automatically advances after a specific line, regardless of other settings). This doesn't seem to have been mentioned in the changelog.
  4. Adept Secretary's (SC012) Big Breast Attribute ability has a scene now.

It also looks like there's a few card text changes as well, separate from the above.

ultramanx

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone have the game art CG?? the scenes on video or something? I really like the art of the game, but my device can't run the game :(

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Here, top tier paizuri
Mega
FINALLY. NO MORE PROCRASTINATING.
In addition to the changelog above...
Three new cards.
Lower-Class Cow Succubus: A generic succubus that deals 2 damage but generates 2 and has an inherent breastfeeding ability. To compensate, she cannot act her first turn AND her inherent lactation deals an addiction counter. Way better then the generic, obviously, but still not better then teching in a Bunnygirl or Cheerleader.
Pitfall Trap: When a minion with 'Haste' is summoned, deal 1 damage to it and prevent it from moving for the rest of the turn. Note that it'll trigger on YOUR minions too, but for the cost of 0 mana... Bear trap is probably better.
Interception: When an opponent's minion attacks, deal 3 damage to it before damage calculation. No friendly fire, kinda meaningless, but cheap.
SoPS's Partner ability causes Lower-Class Succubus summoned via your card effects to become Cow Succubus instead. So, Convocation and Legend, then. REALLY fucking meh, neither of these cards work well with SoPS, but it's something I guess.
TBH, I have no fucking idea why Cheerleader and Bunnygirl's 1's were changed. They added the () to the mana generation on the Big-Breast effects, WHY?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone have the game art CG?? the scenes on video or something? I really like the art of the game, but my device can't run the game :(
The scenes in this game are live2d, so the sprite sheets are actually cut up into all their pieces.
Head over to the developer's Pixiv, by following the Ci-En link on the main page, then following the Pixiv link on the side. All the scenes ended up there.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
so i see the Ci-en where the new girl paizuri scene have her change motion, is it available in the latest version? if yes how to make it happen?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
so i see the Ci-en where the new girl paizuri scene have her change motion, is it available in the latest version? if yes how to make it happen?
You have to right-click while she's fucking you, it can't be foreplay or afterglow.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
You have to right-click while she's fucking you, it can't be foreplay or afterglow.
doesn't work, right-click make her stop doing the paizuri, classic play but not what i'm looking. tried to right-click before she start moving and it does nothing, also do i after climax and doesn't work either

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
doesn't work, right-click make her stop doing the paizuri, classic play but not what i'm looking. tried to right-click before she start moving and it does nothing, also do i after climax and doesn't work either
Okay, what are you actually looking for?
I assume it's the breast-rolling, in which case, that's the Slow variant, so below .7 speed with default settings.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Okay, what are you actually looking for?
I assume it's the breast-rolling, in which case, that's the Slow variant, so below .7 speed with default settings.
oh so it occur by reducing speed to 0.7, got it then, yeah that's what i'm looking for.
out of curiosity, is there any other scene where reducing speed will trigger different motion?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
oh so it occur by reducing speed to 0.7, got it then, yeah that's what i'm looking for.
out of curiosity, is there any other scene where reducing speed will trigger different motion?
...Most of them? ...All of them, probably.

ultramanx

Apr 20, 2020
The scenes in this game are live2d, so the sprite sheets are actually cut up into all their pieces.
Head over to the developer's Pixiv, by following the Ci-En link on the main page, then following the Pixiv link on the side. All the scenes ended up there.
I tried what you told me but I can't find anything :'(

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I tried what you told me but I can't find anything :'(
Here, yes?

You'll need an account to see more then just Deep Penetration's artwork... but you can use a google account, so it's actually nothing.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes