EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ202392_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is the story of a Succubus who became the 'Last Boss"----.

The protagonist is an apprentice Succubus who has just been born.
She is taught by her elder sister what she must do to survive and thus
heads off on a journey in search of 'life-force' = SEX!

In town, in dungeons, humans and monsters... she will f*ck them all!
Under your guidance, can this apprentice succubus eventually become the 'Last Boss'...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2017-12-21
Release Date: 2017-12-21
Developer: Triangle! - -
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (machine translation)
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Patch:

Patch (what's inside the archive, must copied and pasted in "www/img"):

RJ202392_img_smp1.jpg RJ202392_img_smp2.jpg RJ202392_img_smp3.jpg RJ202392_img_smp4.jpg RJ202392_img_smp5.jpg RJ202392_img_smp6.jpg RJ202392_img_smp7.jpg RJ202392_img_smp8.jpg RJ202392_img_smp9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
The translation is actually passable, but I think you've posted up the censored steam version, i'm seeing no sex CGs and flowers over the MC's nipples during fights.

Edit: I'm dumb and didn't see the patch lol I guess I got used to prepatched

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I hop thaht is the last version.
The older have small erros^^.
one can deal with several memory states ^^
The version mentioned here is 1.0.1, I don't know if it's the same or not sadly :FeelsBadMan:
However, now that I was watching a scene.. suddenly an error started to pop-up, about a missing .ogg (audio file). Seems that restarting the game delete completely that message.. at least - but I hope not - until maybe another scene happens..?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
"heads off on a journey in search of 'life-force' = SEX!"

"In town, in dungeons, humans and monsters... she will f*ck them all!"

"Rape" genre tag...

Please don't be another game that likes tome about the rape...

ChaosCummings

Oct 31, 2017
I also received a .ogg audio file error after one of the "uncles" in the first city (not village). I searched the directory and the file is not anywhere in the game. Possibly incomplete pack? (shrug)

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
U have to downlaod both archives (rar/zip datas) "Succubus Rem" and "Rem_patch"

u unpack both and copy/past the 3folders of rem-patch into the "www/img" folder of the original game (that was unpacked in the "succubus rem" archive)
Thanks, somehow I didn't see the extra files for the patch

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I've never really considered RPGM a good platform for smut. Such a picky little system, always having some error or another and the games themselves tend to be so tedious. But god damnit they have some of the best CGs and drawing styles.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
can some one help me wiht this errors ?

I also received a .ogg audio file error after one of the "uncles" in the first city (not village). I searched the directory and the file is not anywhere in the game. Possibly incomplete pack? (shrug)
Like I said in my previous post (#8), happened even to me. However just save and then exit the game when happens (for me, happened with.. three scenes, or four). After that, open once more the game and the error is no more.
Probably yes, SakuraGame messed up again (or maybe it's an error of the developer himself, since someone above said that there were already some errors in the previous build), but compared to their other titles when toward a certain points the game crashes inevitably, not letting you play 'till the end (at least happened to me, and I gave up almost immediately), this is a considerable step forward XD

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote