aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Tried to save the game after first echi scene with the sister and got an error and screen freeze. Any solution?

Haku123

May 19, 2017
I need help. every time I download, after its done I cant extract it. dont know what is wrong but it kept saying "unknown format or damaged"

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Just want to make sure but the game does not have pictures to go with scenes yet I assume? The picture you have on the first page with scene examples in it, threw me off. Just want to make sure thats how its supposed to be and isnt just me.

Reactions: Pomenae

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just want to make sure but the game does not have pictures to go with scenes yet I assume? The picture you have on the first page with scene examples in it, threw me off. Just want to make sure thats how its supposed to be and isnt just me.
I.. ahm.. I'm not sure I understood what you want to say. What picture are you talking about?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Lots of vanilla sex, re-used pictures for other sex scenes and one foot fetish scene that was decent enough. It's a very very short game, made artificially longer with long conversations that go on forever about nothing really too important. Some of the dialogue was hot or fun, I'm glad the creator didn't try to be funny. Overall I was disappointed by being limited by where I could go based on who I had talked to. I was disappointed when you beat the game you don't unlock the all of the gallery and the creator believes you would enjoy the game so much for a second playthrough.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 68383
Uhhh... what? how am I missing this image?
implying u properly downloaded/patched from op and use japanese locale/locale emulator whatever:

those machine translated sakura games sometimes have crashes. if this keeps happening at the same event, try to play it in the chinese/jap language and then save and restart in english afterwards.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote