josete

May 28, 2017
in the first town i have error for bgm sex sounds and i have mi computer in japanese region any solution pls?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
in the first town i have error for bgm sex sounds and i have mi computer in japanese region any solution pls?
Look back a page. If that doesn't help and the files look like ÄÞê·üiûØæ¼üj, you may need to extract the game with a program that can use Japanese, like Bandizip or I think WinRAR.

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
Okay, I really am confused and need help.

It's been almost a year since i downloaded the game and i didn't play it because the h scene just not showing, even when her clothes were damaged, the nippuru got censored by a friggin flower? Help me please, I really want to play the game with joy of h scenes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's been almost a year since i downloaded the game and i didn't play it because the h scene just not showing...
Install the patch linked in the opening post. Most adult games from Steam have a adult patch of some kind, usually the games here will already have it install but it sounds like this one hasn't.

Reactions: Benvict

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you want something changed or added to a opening post you usually need to report it. The instructions are under the links to the patch though, you swap the files from the games img folder with the patches.

Reactions: PanyLover96300

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
choo-choo is not a good sound for kissing

"OINK! FIZZ, PUFF!" wtf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is this suppose to be? even with the context I dont even

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Probably a bad translation of "chuu~", which is the Japanese onemonapia for a kiss...
I know that but I cant take the image of sex happening and people saying choo choo like they fucking on a toy train set even remotely seriously

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Some notable lines

• Oink seems to be in place of sucking onomatopoeia
  • In this city , there are indeed some kids that never went out home in regards to virgins
  • Stick, stick is great it's thrusting inside
  • choo choo
  • Well, dip it with finger ··· , apply on the surface of the pussy, then I will finger you? already fingering
  • Well, sorry to have kept you waiting! Now, try my stick!
  • Because I am old. I could not master some new skills. Fine, let's use the small tools today." "Is that ok" "Ho-ho. Then, let's start from vibrating spear. vibrating spear LUL Okay?" Brings out the infamous Japanese massager and not a dildo
  • sign "Confusing eyes take effect"
  • How could you say that you always tell your Korean joke? Without the big dick, you are just useless and silly pig"

So.................... cuts off
asceticism is my duty as..................
you left windows open for...............
upgrade the SLv and become..........

some areas have bunch on cut off lines

• I, as a man engaging in the holy profession, am a heavy dreadnought Masochism...
  • Technology makes unceasing progress. So does my tongue skill

• Thinking Face
Reactions: somhtam

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
...is this your first time encountering MTL ~ P O E T R Y ~ or something?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
...is this your first time encountering MTL ~ P O E T R Y ~ or something?
why not at all
but if someone who never played before comes and see it theyll know what they in for or just posting for sake of chuckles/lulz

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote