4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Check inside the folder and make sure the voice files are actually there. They should be .ogg files named as a1, a2, etc. I have around 1700 files in there right now with a combined size of 144 mb. Also make sure you don't have voice volume set to 0 in game options.
I checked, and it's all there, but no voices at all

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I checked, and it's all there, but no voices at all
Is the game itself making sound? Maybe you muted it through your os. Also I supposed double check the file path, it should be game folder > Material > voice

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Is the game itself making sound? Maybe you muted it through your os. Also I supposed double check the file path, it should be game folder > Material > voice
I checked it as well, the game does have sound on, and the voices too... the file paths are there too, and I have 1688 files in the voice file.

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
Yes I am... The voiced ones are mainly in Chapter 8, and I replayed it, but no audio
The voice packs came with 4 or 5 zips right? You dumped all of them together in the same material/voice folder correct? Take a screenshot of your folder.

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
Any idea if this game will have a sequeal?

Also, the reminiscence room is completely untranslated, will this be added later or is the translation going to be left as is?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Translator in this thread said sidequests first then gallery and they were also working on preview images for the english version on dlsite. Looking at the commits on their git, they just started working on the first sidequest some hours ago.

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
For some odd reason I can't get the newest (1-11) version of the game, I have 1-9 but whenever I try to download the game, it says its not completed or is stuck in traditional Japanese version...can someone help?

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
For some odd reason I can't get the newest (1-11) version of the game, I have 1-9 but whenever I try to download the game, it says its not completed or is stuck in traditional Japanese version...can someone help?
Have you applied the English patch? There should be a folder titled Succubus Senki English Patch. You just need to copy and paste the contents of that folder into the main folder. Be sure to allow it to overwrite duplicate files.

Reactions: Taisha

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
Have you applied the English patch? There should be a folder titled Succubus Senki English Patch. You just need to copy and paste the contents of that folder into the main folder. Be sure to allow it to overwrite duplicate files.
Thanks! I also forgot I needed to copy the patched version of the game, not just the data.dts, I am a bit slow when it comes to this stuff.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes