4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Anyone who keep's up with the translators patreon has any news for us?

riflerin3

Aug 5, 2019
Anybody has a list of all the gather info ero events? i know their are some im missing, but i don't know how to activate them.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Can anybody please inform me how fix or include the Greisa Paizuri animation scene. I heard that the dev removed her quests and animations from the game and some rumors of rehashing it into his card game. I really want that amazing animation in my game, Please help!
Unfortunately i have it on good authority that this animation is in the game files but not available in the game, the original dev didn't implement the Greisa content due to time constraints, a real let down IMO. There was talk of someone potentially finishing that content(not the dev) however i wouldn't hold my breathe.
I suspect Giratena will know more but as it stands currently there is no way to add that content to the game as the content is unfinished, however you could perhaps dig the artwork out of the game files if you knew the right tools, if you or anyone for that matter does please either post it here or explain your method.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
So, I'm reading english notes and
I had initially planned to finish translating the bandit and hospital side quest of Succubus Senki around late November, but to my regret, it seems I greatly underestimated the amount of dialogue in the Bandit side quest. Not only can you get different scenes when playing through the chapter after losing, but there's a couple of extra secret scenes, and even after beating the chapter, there's also another event tree afterwards that you can do, which leads into more events.
WHOA
1) >different scenes. I seem to be getting more or less the same scene: footjob + bj. Maybe a bit of text variation, but not much. Are there any other ways to loose..?
2) Anyone has any info on those secret scenes? Is it just "defeat marks"?

Last edited:

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020

WHOA
1) >different scenes. I seem to be getting more or less the same scene: footjob + bj. Maybe a bit of text variation, but not much. Are there any other ways to loose..?
2) Anyone has any info on those secret scenes?
Don't know about 1 but for 2 after you beat them the first time go do the quest again but this time instead accepting the quest you reject it and the girls apparently come "reward" you

Reactions: Jhony Miro

aklik

Mar 24, 2018

WHOA
2) Anyone has any info on those secret scenes? Is it just "defeat marks"?
Is translation of those quests finished? Where can I find it?

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
so are the succubus allies worth it (combat wise) or are they just there for the heck of it
I played it and as far I could tell, all they were able to do was charm your own allied forces and "kill" them. But don't take my word for it, it was untranslated so I don't know whether they had any additional features

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
I played it and as far I could tell, all they were able to do was charm your own allied forces and "kill" them. But don't take my word for it, it was untranslated so I don't know whether they had any additional features
ok I wanted to check, I'm playing a ng+ on hard difficulty so I really didn't want to take chances.
I just got them so I didn't know what they do (if you're wondering, I'm doing a no save run so when I mean I don't want to take chances, I really don't want to)

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
By the way I heard the new update containing the translated version of the first 2 side quests is out. Anybody have a link?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes