4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
I am genuinely having a stroke trying to beat the final fight on hard mode, can anyone help me?
Just remember to kill the illusion from the holy sword last as she is the most powerful illusion and will respawn if you don't leave her last, save the wind sword blessing for when you beat her and run away when she starts accumulating magic.

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
Once the update for the sidequests are out, is there a way to carry over the save? Also, is there a link to the card game demo? Does it have an english name?

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
Once the update for the sidequests are out, is there a way to carry over the save? Also, is there a link to the card game demo? Does it have an english name?
The sidequests are currently translated and out on DLsite, but they have not been uploaded here yet. You can carry over your saves by going in to your game folder, and copying/pasting the "Save" folder in to the main folder of the new version (where the game application file is).

As for the card game, there's a demo here:
You can get a more updated version of the demo is you donate/subscribe, but you can play an older version just by creating an account and downloading it. The site is in Japanese, so I recommend using Google's auto-translate feature to help you get through registering.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Now that the sidequest are translated (and i hope someone uploads that version of the game here) is there anything left to be translated? And Giratena what would you do next?

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
Now that the sidequest are translated (and i hope someone uploads that version of the game here) is there anything left to be translated? And Giratena what would you do next?
There are still 2 sidequests left, as well as the rememberance room (which has all of the content in the game).

YamatoKira

Nov 14, 2018
There are still 2 sidequests left, as well as the rememberance room (which has all of the content in the game).
I would say 3 sidequests :
1 with the a little girl who trapped you in a cave
1 with the black market
1 last with the imps who will drain you ( a post game sidequest).

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
so are the succubus allies worth it (combat wise) or are they just there for the heck of it
They act like regular units with swords and such
Some of them don't have much innate abilities and skills, though, but I dunno about base stats and the like.
The advantage is they can heal and get exp from ally masturbation to them(ally is defeated in the process)
Probably more efficient to stick to regular units if that's how you want to play

Last edited:

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Could someone give me a hint where to get "stokings", "brassiere" and "pantyhose" items?
(not the ones marked "succubuss panties" etc., they are one name items)

D

Deleted member 3152858

Could someone give me a hint where to get "stokings", "brassiere" and "pantyhose" items?
(not the ones marked "succubuss panties" etc., they are one name items)
It's with the event where you need to buy some item on the shop to get "service" by the shopkeeper.
You have to spend 2000 and them 3000 on the shop before you can buy them for 2000 each.

I don't remember the chapter, should be 9 I think

Reactions: Jhony Miro

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
There are three more sidequests to translate, and then after that will be the Recollection Room/Friendly service events from succubus recruits! Hopefully they should all be done with quickly.

After that, I have no idea. If people continue wanting to support me I would love to continue translating but it'll probably depend on my financial situation. I do have a couple of good ideas of what to translate, at least in my own time but nothing concrete yet ^^;

Last edited:
Reactions: Kild
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes