4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Are there any enemies aside from the loli and (to a lesser extent) the blonde that don't have a massive chest? Cause based on the preview images basically every character has massive chests aside from those two. I'm not asking if there are more loli characters either, I just find chests this ridiculously large as unattractive, the only reason I stopped to ask was cause those two makes me think there might at least be some more characters that wouldn't turn me off.
4-6 girls as flat as a board, 12-17 realistic sizes, 30 super sized. iirc

didn't include lamia in the count since I based this list on proportions and not a 100% sure on her due to her being bigger then a house

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Agreed on boobs the size of a house being a turn-off. breasts the size of a toolshed are more like it Also, there needs to be more focus on booty as well in general.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Agreed on boobs the size of a house being a turn-off. breasts the size of a toolshed are more like it Also, there needs to be more focus on booty as well in general.
and that is why the bandit side quest was one of my favorites

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
That's mostly a question of taste. I'm fine with huge boobs but I think Alice should have been flatter, because there's something weird when the most humongous boobs are found on a loli.

Speaking of Alice, it's a shame there isn't any story branching in this game. She, at the very least, is implied to not be malicious and driven primarily by loneliness but you still have no choice except cutting her down...

Reactions: Volta and TrickyL

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
That's mostly a question of taste. I'm fine with huge boobs but I think Alice should have been flatter, because there's something weird when the most humongous boobs are found on a loli.

Speaking of Alice, it's a shame there isn't any story branching in this game. She, at the very least, is implied to not be malicious and driven primarily by loneliness but you still have no choice except cutting her down...
on the first point I disagree, I find oppai loli's much more appealing then normal lolis (though I do admit max size on anyone for me is normally a little bigger then a human head unless it's something like gts)
yeah made even sadder by the fact that she's after the NG+ recruitment list cutoff

Reactions: Volta

neroreign

Aug 6, 2020
anyone knows how to go to recollection room? I have download all the files and got the last save from here, but I didn't see any recollection room at options

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
anyone knows how to go to recollection room? I have download all the files and got the last save from here, but I didn't see any recollection room at options
it's on the list of levels you can replay right at the top, it's not translated yet though, fine if you want to peruse the CG's however.

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
Ok, so game play question. Can somebody explain the untranslated New Game+ Options (Go to Next on chapter 12)? Is there a way to do a level reset but keep the items?

EDIT: None of the options seem to do a level wipe. Sigh.

DOUBLE EDIT: But starting a new game from the start menu gives our bonus points to spend on some really nice items, including a growth booster, which is what I actually wanted.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes