4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Ok, so game play question. Can somebody explain the untranslated New Game+ Options (Go to Next on chapter 12)? Is there a way to do a level reset but keep the items?
Just use your smartphone with google translate camera mode. That's how I was playing before there was a translation

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This feels worse than waiting for konami to print their translations.

Also, what does a succubus do?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
or use Textractor
good point
I'm not sure why I've heard of it but never used. Maybe I had some trouble getting it set up, or maybe it was still in deep beta when first succubus senki chapters came out so I never bothered to check up on it afterwards.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
So how much hasn't been translated, and is it still being worked on to translate the unfinished parts?

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
So how much hasn't been translated, and is it still being worked on to translate the unfinished parts?
Yeah saying first 11 chapters is kinda vague when there are only 11 chapters. Main story and some side quests are done. I think it's just the rest of the side quests then they can move the finished translation to the recollection.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
From what I've seen, 11 chapters(entire main story) are done + the first 2 side quests. Recollection room and chapter 12 npc conversations are not translated at all but that's probably just a simple port job once translation of the rest of the side quests are done. There are some system messages that are not translated after the end of the story like the ng+ options messages. Some text related to the female units you can recruit in ng+ is untranslated and one of the items you can buy with clear points after starting a new game is untranslated.

Reactions: bear333 and Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Looks like Greisa's paizuri animation won't be included in this game(even when I know it's in the coding but I can't make it display in the game) which is a real downer cuz its the best animation I've seen and would do anything to make it be included in the game. Still I really hope the game will be updated to have it in the coming updates or I'm gonna go bonkers(-_-)
Sorry to disappoint but the game is finished and complete, we're just waiting on translation, there is unlikely to be any content updates as the dev has moved on to another project.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes