4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Glacial

Apr 25, 2018
Any help with chapter 8?
I have to idea how to beat it. Enemies keep geeting healed everytime Im almost to kill it

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Any help with chapter 8?
I have to idea how to beat it. Enemies keep geeting healed everytime Im almost to kill it
You have to last long enough (I wanna say 8 rounds or so) before you can counterattack. It's recommended (practically mandatory) that you move your troops to a better defensive spot. If you go around the rocks to the left and down you can make a chokepoint, where only a couple of enemies can attack and you can use the healing circle/any healers you have to keep them alive. Once you last long enough, an event occurs and you're ready to fight back.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Somebody mentioned femal recruitable characters earlier and several people were asking how it worked but it looks like nobody has answered yet.

From what I understand after you beat the game you can click "Next Mission" to go into New Game+, which lets you carry over your gear and levels. In addition, you will be given the option to recruit a couple female characters from the tavern. They seem to work mostly the same as male units, but there are two key differences:
1) Allied male units can use the 'Masturbate' command on them, which will defeat the (male) unit and provide the female unit with exp.
2) If they are defeated in combat they become an enemy succubus

There might be more to it, but that is all I know. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Doko56

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
Somebody mentioned femal recruitable characters earlier and several people were asking how it worked but it looks like nobody has answered yet.

From what I understand after you beat the game you can click "Next Mission" to go into New Game+, which lets you carry over your gear and levels. In addition, you will be given the option to recruit a couple female characters from the tavern. They seem to work mostly the same as male units, but there are two key differences:
1) Allied male units can use the 'Masturbate' command on them, which will defeat the (male) unit and provide the female unit with exp.
2) If they are defeated in combat they become an enemy succubus

There might be more to it, but that is all I know. Hope that helps!
Nicely said ^^
To add to this, there are also two events for each ally- One scene for genetic units, and another scene when the leader (Ray) does it. Hope that clears things up!

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
To add to this, there are also two events for each ally- One scene for genetic units, and another scene when the leader (Ray) does it. Hope that clears things up!
Just two?
I was hoping there is an additional scene if you saw any of those enough times.
(but I'm not really complaining, the game is great as is)

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
Just two?
I was hoping there is an additional scene if you saw any of those enough times.
(but I'm not really complaining, the game is great as is)
Yep, just two (as far what I've seen so far).

There might be more, but if so I haven't seen them yet!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Thank you for the update however my browser is having trouble translating the page into English. What is the gist of their update?
google translate:
Contents of this time
Because I was busy building the system, I couldn't make it in time to add the erotic part, so there is no addition of R-18 content in this updated version. I just added one base, one card pack, and one regular card battle. In addition, the overall weight has been reduced, and the battle has become a little quicker.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
google translate:
Contents of this time
Because I was busy building the system, I couldn't make it in time to add the erotic part, so there is no addition of R-18 content in this updated version. I just added one base, one card pack, and one regular card battle. In addition, the overall weight has been reduced, and the battle has become a little quicker.
Thank you very much for the translation. I think the dev made the right choice by pritorizing gameplay and translation over the h scenes. Thankfully I am sure it won't be too long until we can them added as well.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm not 100% sure if this has been asked before but does the mini mirage events or other out of battle events effect any subsequent scenes?

asff

Jan 2, 2018
Every time the final boss uses a certain attack, I get the game crashes with the message "utility\utility-messageview.js Line 50: 'this._messageLayout' is null or not an object " I eventually beat her by killing her before she used it, but how can this be fixed? Its seems like she uses the attack after losing a certain amount of health. Also have they translated the recollection room yet?

Apr 16, 2018
The game does not let me update/patch the game and will default to Japanese, I followed the instructions but at worst I'll receive error messages and at best it will just default languages, also my save files are gone. Please can I get help, or can someone send the game with the updated files applied?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes