4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

uwelwehentai

Oct 11, 2018
The game itself is complete and completely playable translated to English. What updates are waiting are translations for the recollection modes and translations for the NG+ succu girl allies.
if ı remember true recollection rooms and fan services

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
Recollection Room and Last Side quest patch now available on DLsite! Hi @everyone! According to my sources, the patch is now live and can be downloaded from DLsite! A special thanks to everyone that helped playtest and with the recollection room copying and pasting. Hope you enjoy the patch. The next one should be the final one and will be NG+ content and the investigation memoir scenes.
If someone could post the patch (and not the full game) that would be great.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Can confirm, the google-translated dlsite changelog says that the recollection room has been translated alongside 1 other sidequest.

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
here you go Mega
but i'm no hero, i just bought the game a long time ago..

also update on the new card game

they have some kind of survey there too, but i'm not sure what it's about:unsure:
BOW DOWN TO HIS MAJESTY!

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
here you go Mega

they have some kind of survey there too, but i'm not sure what it's about:unsure:
Questionnaire is meant to be filled out by people who bought the 4th volume of "Library of Seduction" as the title is translated as by DLsite. Which is weird because the 4th volume doesn't even seem to be on DLsite.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
here you go Mega

Just to confirm, this is the version with the latest update, correct?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes