4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Is there any resource I can check to see what the stats (DEX? LUK?) and random items actually do? (Oh hello there Iron Dumbbells, it'd be nice to know if you give a 10% of 1 Str every level, or if it's closer to 80%.)

I know that people aren't into this for the gameplay, but from the lack of any discussion or hints about this I am assuming the system is directly lifted off of the Fire Emblem? Or perhaps I am just supposed to shut up and equip the coolest looking items and pretend I am doing tactics.

PS: Do the boosting items even stack?

Last edited:

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Giratena has finished translating everything and is now doing final playtesting to make sure everything is working.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Giratena
Jun 19, 2021
The recollection room is already translated, what will be in the next update is all the "events" after cleaning the game and the succubus recruit with their "service" in battle.

Alex4422

Mar 1, 2020
The recollection room is already translated, what will be in the next update is all the "events" after cleaning the game and the succubus recruit with their "service" in battle.
i downloaded the 2021 march release of the game but i cannot find the one with the recollection room translated, do you know where it is ?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes