4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
Hi. Does anyone know if there is anything more to ng+ than recruits scenes? If i'll fast forward the game recruiting all of them in the end for gallery and never using them will i miss something or is that it? Maybe some story events for keeping them in certain battle or some secret class or something?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Hi. Does anyone know if there is anything more to ng+ than recruits scenes? If i'll fast forward the game recruiting all of them in the end for gallery and never using them will i miss something or is that it? Maybe some story events for keeping them in certain battle or some secret class or something?
As far as I've seen the only differences in new game plus are the recruitable enemies, the ability to keep your previous stats and items, and the ability to select hard mode.

In the same vein, hard mode doesn't have any additional hentai content but it:

1) Increases enemy stats

2) Causes units who defeat an enemy to be afflicted, making it impossible for them to resist temptation attacks for 3 turns

3) Gives enemies additional skills and passive abilities

4) Causes enemies who defeat player units to level up

I managed to clear it on NG+ but there's no way I would have stood a chance without spamming holy swords despite my capped stats.

ININero

Feb 17, 2021
any save file and there is some scene missing example: Bar girl idk if its because of the save files or the game

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes