4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
Questionnaire is meant to be filled out by people who bought the 4th volume of "Library of Seduction" as the title is translated as by DLsite. Which is weird because the 4th volume doesn't even seem to be on DLsite.
? Same circle and everything.

ChiefBear-

Aug 12, 2018
here you go Mega
but i'm no hero, i just bought the game a long time ago..

also update on the new card game

they have some kind of survey there too, but i'm not sure what it's about:unsure:
The man, the myth, the legend.

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
Is it just me, or do the voices for Cherish, Alice, and Mileena not work? Luminara seems to work fine. EDIT: It seems there's some Luminara voicelines baked in to the game, but the additional ones don't work.
I've tried pretty much every way of extracting them in the Materials > voice folder, but no dialogue plays during their attacks at all.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
here you go Mega
but i'm no hero, i just bought the game a long time ago..

also update on the new card game

they have some kind of survey there too, but i'm not sure what it's about:unsure:
You are a hero. A noble heart embiggen even the smallest fan.

Here's just the latest patch, without the game, the Chinese patch, the Korean patch, etc:
Mega

And the full game, patched and with saves:
Mega
Thank you for your links here! Are these MTL or human translated?

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Is it just me, or do the voices for Cherish, Alice, and Mileena not work? Luminara seems to work fine. EDIT: It seems there's some Luminara voicelines baked in to the game, but the additional ones don't work.
I've tried pretty much every way of extracting them in the Materials > voice folder, but no dialogue plays during their attacks at all.
same here... but I've been having that issue for a long time now

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Inside "追加ボイス Voice" is a folder containing four more zips. Each of these four zips needs to be unziped. They have the structure サキュバス戦記/Material/voice/*.ogg. Unzip them so that the ogg files end up in: (the folder containing game.exe)/Material/voice/(the ogg files)

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Inside "追加ボイス Voice" is a folder containing four more zips. Each of these four zips needs to be unziped. They have the structure サキュバス戦記/Material/voice/*.ogg. Unzip them so that the ogg files end up in: (the folder containing game.exe)/Material/voice/(the ogg files)
I've done all that hahaha, but it doesn't work

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
I've done all that hahaha, but it doesn't work
I've also done this, doesn't work at all. Let me try with a fresh install.

EDIT: I tried it using LoveHurts' fully patched game. Just had to move all the files from the folders in Material > Voice > [the additional voice folder] into the main voice folder, and it worked.

Last edited:

riflerin3

Aug 5, 2019
For succubus duel, does anybody have a save with good decks, or does the game have a gallery? even some tips would help, because i've never really played a card game before and i'm getting my ass kicked by the first girl. It being in jap makes it even harder.

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
For succubus duel, does anybody have a save with good decks, or does the game have a gallery? even some tips would help, because i've never really played a card game before and i'm getting my ass kicked by the first girl. It being in jap makes it even harder.
Get Reipatcher, it's good enough to figure out what the cards do.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Guys my game doesn't work and the downloaded file's folder's name is some jibberish.

What can I do to fix it?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes