4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
This is basically Fire Emblem. FE is pretty good. Shame the sex stuff in this game is kinda whatever. At least you've got some big-booby succubi I guess.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The girls look cute but I can't read any of the text. What does it say?
you know you can just paste the text into google translator yourself?

google translation:
(The new card "Golem". The soft-looking boobs are the weapon. The illustration is Mr. Fire Mirror) Regarding Succubus Duel, this month's addition is to add two new card masters and implement all the defeat events that were not implemented in the Sister battle. Four types of enemy monsters have also been added. We have also introduced a message skip function to smartphones as a convenient function. In the PC version, you can skip the message by left ctl or right mouse click, and in the smartphone version, you can skip the message by pressing and holding two fingers.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He wanted to publish the game on steam, but it's look like it won't happen because steam ask for too much parts of the game to be censored / removed.
That bites. I hate how Steam reversed their position from letting people download what they want to playing nanny to their customers.

you know you can just paste the text into google translator yourself?

google translation:
(The new card "Golem". The soft-looking boobs are the weapon. The illustration is Mr. Fire Mirror) Regarding Succubus Duel, this month's addition is to add two new card masters and implement all the defeat events that were not implemented in the Sister battle. Four types of enemy monsters have also been added. We have also introduced a message skip function to smartphones as a convenient function. In the PC version, you can skip the message by left ctl or right mouse click, and in the smartphone version, you can skip the message by pressing and holding two fingers.
Thank you for the translation! I haven't played this game yet but more additions are always a good thing. As for Google Translate, I try to stay away from anything to do with Google if possible.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes