4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but CH11 is not translated.
It's still a work in progress, the latest update was only meant to be adding the chapter 10 translation. The updated Japanese change log...

2020年06月29日 Add content
英語版ch10,韓国語版ch9を追加 / English ch10, Korean ch9 added.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
just wanna tell you guys they working on a card game to

got a free demo there

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
So fire emblem with big tiddies, sign me up!
Though... all sexy scenes punish you, which is kind of annoying :|

Jun 22, 2017
anyone got a complete save?
I think this was with two or more playthroughs. The characters could partly be fucked, because of having fallen to too many seductions, but more than enough items to make up for it. Furthermore, you can start a new game plus.

For seeing scenes I would recommend Free Quest. Unlimited moves allows to select your "victim". I think the scene room is not translated, or better the translation is not copy-pasted into it.

• Hey there
Reactions: poopingman

gtsisthebest

May 4, 2018
In chapter 10 how do you trigger Alice's other defeat scenes? Apparently she has 3 according to the recollection room.
I've tried dying in every way with different status effects, choosing the beg option, waiting for her to cast her special mini attack etc but only the first scene (without an animation) plays, anybody know?

TStep80

Jan 14, 2018
Pretty sure current version is not "English patched", despite what title said. The game runs Japanese by default and you need to apply patch manually. Please, update "installation" spoiler to reflect that. Also, additional voices are installed or not?

gtsisthebest

May 4, 2018
Figured out the Alice scenes.
One requires her to have about half hp or so which triggers a temptation, if you lose the battle at any point after that or accept with your final unit you will get an alternate scene.
The other scene is accepting her last request when you take her down to 1 hp, not sure if you have to accept it with your final unit or not but that's how you get it.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
It'd be nice if the review room was translated....
Agreed, game is damn good nonetheless, but since most scenes are translated, sad to see that the reminiscence room doesn't have them, it'll come soon enough hopefully ^^

Thanks for the translation / your work Giratena, tried it a while back when it was only in japanese, glad to understand more of the story since I'm a sucker for str games :)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes