4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Cleared the current version already, would be nice if num controls would be included in the next version, like
SKIP=space,rclick
for example

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Cleared the current version already, would be nice if num controls would be included in the next version, like
SKIP=space,rclick
for example
Skip is hold left control, it says that somewhere right?

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Phew, just finished chapter 9. Took me over a week. And the sole reason for that is that I kept giving in to the succubi's temptation and having to... take breaks... For once I actually managed to properly savor a game!

This game is really great. The sweet yet sadistic sexual domination is just the kind I like, and I love the emphasis on the temptation and seduction part of things. As I said before, my favorite parts are the last ditch attempt enemies make to tempt you right before you defeat them and the scenes in the villages/capital, basically any scene where someone starts assaulting you with her charms and you get the choice whether to resist or submit and fall under her spell. I also appreciate that there are different loss scenes for every type of enemy, and that even when there's two enemies of the same type on the field they each have their own last request scene, and having options like "beg" and "masturbate" during combat with "masturbate" having a variation on the dialogue if more than one unit succumbs that way to the same succubus.... There are actually quite a lot of lewd moves and scenes condensed into every chapter, which is why it took me that long to explore all the possibilities...

I also really appreciate the fact that the game has all the basic features in place to make this a nice and comfortable experience. Built-in ability to go full screen is a must have, the ability to make numerous saves between chapters, in the settlements and during different stages of combat is great, and the skipping function makes life a lot easier. You can not only fast forward text by holding ctrl, but you can fast-forward combat too, and you can skip immediately to the next break point by pressing space (though I did accidently hit space a few times when I didn't mean to and had to reload to see the dialogue I missed. Ren'Py and RPGMaker habits, I guess...). It's not that I ever want to skip things the first time I see them, but the effective skipping functions do make it much more convenient to return to where you were before if, for example, you just happened to succumb on a whim to some temptation event without having a save immediately prior.

So yeah, overall, I've been loving this. Great content, convenient gameplay, I've had a very good experience playing this game, would definitely recommend it. Now I just gotta wait for the finished translation!
give us your save data pls?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know how far the translations are now?
Check the discord for up to date info, last time i checked Giratena was quite a way into the next chapter, so it's a decent way through, no idea when it will be done though.

Reactions: Reiga711

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Succubus Senki (May Update)?

Can anyone check what this update is?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Are you sure that's the correct version? The version history document lists April 18th as the latest update.

i own this game

Last ModifiedMay/16/2020
May/16/2020 Addition of contents

Reactions: Furabia

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
maybe ask on the discord of girateena, the translator ?
I checked the , and the snippit there says that they added ch. 7 to the korean version.
韓国語版にch7を追加 = Added ch7 to Korean version

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
That's correct, the update is for a different language.

The English translation of chapter 10 is about %70-%80 done currently.
Covid-19 has been seriously wrecking my life recently these past two months, so I deeply apologize if the translation for this chapter has been slower than normal ><;

I plan to start doing signups for play-testing (to play a beta version fix typos and errors) soon this month though, and after the play-testing is done the update should go public on Dlsite.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
would be nice if the Remember room tells you how to get the missing scenes if you stand on an empty spot.
Also 0 of the memory scenes are translated.
you could copy paste the translation from the story, or are you waiting until all the chapters are done to copy paste it?

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
would be nice if the Remember room tells you how to get the missing scenes if you stand on an empty spot.
Also 0 of the memory scenes are translated.
you could copy paste the translation from the story, or are you waiting until all the chapters are done to copy paste it?
The later sadly. SRPG maker is a pretty bad engine to work with, and all the h-scenes aren't globally shared. So theoretically the translated h-scenes could be pasted in, but they'd need to be updated whenever the original scene is changed (like if a typo or sentence is fixed).

So instead of copying and pasting everything into the gallery for every update, it's going to be left until last. Hope that's OK ^^;

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes