4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

PitoKiller69

Jan 9, 2018
Am I missing some mechanics ? I can't even deal damage to anything in the first chapter. Am I simply supposed to run or something ?
You might be trying to control a character that cannot move for that turn. If they have a heart icon or a circling stars icon, they cannot be controlled by you that turn. You can still open their menu, but whenever you try and do an action, it just does nothing

silphael

Apr 30, 2017
No I mean, with the other characters, whatever I try bring a game over and I'm back to title screen.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
No I mean, with the other characters, whatever I try bring a game over and I'm back to title screen.
Just tried on my install, I'm back a few patches but the first level seems fine. Did you get past the slimes and skeleton? The menu command to attack changes position for the succubus enemies, so if you didn't notice the change you might be using the wrong one.

Skyplays

Oct 20, 2019
Jumpin Jones this game is AWESOME. Definitely gonna support the Game Dev for this. However I can’t read Japanese and am stuck on what I assume is the final chapter. The Queen boss keeps regenerating all it’s HP at like 30 HP. Any tips?

Reactions: Giratena

AraAraHell

Jun 23, 2019
Jumpin Jones this game is AWESOME. Definitely gonna support the Game Dev for this. However I can’t read Japanese and am stuck on what I assume is the final chapter. The Queen boss keeps regenerating all it’s HP at like 30 HP. Any tips?
If I recall correctly, she most likely has a buff that makes it any attack you make at her will just heal her and oneshot you, you just need to wait for the buff to run out and finish her off.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Are you using Amihan when you finish her?

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Really need help. I'm at chapter 3 royal monastery where I'm supposed to save the sage. However, some sort of fence separates me from the succubi and cant't fight/submit at all. I know the solution to this is going to be simple and I definitely missed something somewhere but I;ve been trying for an hour clicking everywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Really need help. I'm at chapter 3 royal monastery where I'm supposed to save the sage. However, some sort of fence separates me from the succubi and cant't fight/submit at all. I know the solution to this is going to be simple and I definitely missed something somewhere but I;ve been trying for an hour clicking everywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
putting a character next to one of the desks that are in the way will give you an option to remove them one by one.

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
Hello, I am trying to extract the dialogue from the game but I cannot find a tool. (I will translate it into Spanish) help :(

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Finished the entire game in one night. I can't believe I didn't know of this for so long. This reminds me of Fantasy World of Mindia (RJ100008 on dlsite). Gentle Seduction into Extreme Femdom. Loved it. Can't wait for more.

Reactions: NanasBananas

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Which one?
I don't remember CBT, although I can't say I explored every single enemy unit.
One of dark elf girls has some kicking/stomping as one of her attacks, tho she has no any CBT at her scenes.

I have a small problem - somehow, when I press F4 and enter full screen, I cant use mouse most of the time, coz cursor isnt even there.

Also anybody knows how to remap controls? I want to use num pad instead of arrows, which are a bit off at my old laptop.

and last one - is there any ETA on next partial or even full patch?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes