RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
dude, insane game. I've been searching for such a content for a long time but found this game only after getting in 'seeking nun game' thread. Looking forward to play next part but not today. Just completed whole game in one go. Btw have you been inspired by butakoma 300g/ark Thomson games? Because i cam definitely feel the vibes from them and put ur games in top of my favourite h-games.

Reactions: seyfer110

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
You sure you're at the right time of the story, where after a little talk with Lucy, Nicci suggested to make a special tea to relax her?
If yes, try to use the save file attached.
( I still have no clue what's causing that bug...every time I try to do a full run through the game, it work as intended...)
If you turn off the 'Lucy Tea' switch (switch 86) when you get the dialogue where Nicci tells herself to go check up on Marissa and Lucy, then the bug shouldn't occur (where the spark in the kitchen doesn't appear).

Instead after you turn off that switch and enter the Mayor's house and interact with Lucy, you'll get a dialogue where Nicci asks Lucy where Marissa is. That dialogue doesn't occur if the 'Lucy Tea' switch (switch 86) is on (or something idk how this shit works). After you get that dialogue, leave Lucy's house (or don't, nothing changes, but it should be midnight, or not idk) and turn on switch 86, and talk to Lucy again. You'll get a dialogue where Nicci goes to make tea, and the spark should appear.

Use a tool like mtool or something to mess around with the switches.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes