RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Kardogan

Feb 13, 2022
Hello there!

I've a problem with the game (still like it very much).

When I come out of the inn the game told me to look after Lydia and Marissa. So I go to the Major's house and enter it.

When I speak with Lydia she always ask, if I had problems in the kitchen. There is no spark in the kitchen and I can't go upstairs or leave the house.

She never talked to me about tea making.

What should I do? I'm stuck there.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hello there!

I've a problem with the game (still like it very much).

When I come out of the inn the game told me to look after Lydia and Marissa. So I go to the Major's house and enter it.

When I speak with Lydia she always ask, if I had problems in the kitchen. There is no spark in the kitchen and I can't go upstairs or leave the house.

She never talked to me about tea making.

What should I do? I'm stuck there.
Try using the save posted in the OP.
A lot of people have that bug, but I have No idea what's causing it...

Kardogan

Feb 13, 2022
Try using the save posted in the OP.
A lot of people have that bug, but I have No idea what's causing it...
I've tryed, but it didn't work. Copied my own save games to another place, renamed the downloaded one Save01.rvdata2 and loaded it. Still stuck. Can't leave the house, can't go upstairs and Lydia still asks if I need help in the kitchen. :-/

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I've tryed, but it didn't work. Copied my own save games to another place, renamed the downloaded one Save01.rvdata2 and loaded it. Still stuck. Can't leave the house, can't go upstairs and Lydia still asks if I need help in the kitchen. :-/
I just tried out the save, and it's there, the spark...
bandicam 2022-02-14 19-27-56-513.jpg

Reactions: Kardogan

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
welp, im completely stuck. i already lost count of how many days (ingame) have passed and i cant do anything. the last event was getting the mayors assitant "drunk" (first time... i guess?) and after that, it has been "weeks". nicci said the potion she gave the old lady would work in a few days... weeks ago. i check daily and she says not to disturb them.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
welp, im completely stuck. i already lost count of how many days (ingame) have passed and i cant do anything. the last event was getting the mayors assitant "drunk" (first time... i guess?) and after that, it has been "weeks". nicci said the potion she gave the old lady would work in a few days... weeks ago. i check daily and she says not to disturb them.
If you give me a save file, I might be able to help you out.
It's been too much years for me to remember the exact sequence of events, sorry :cry:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here

guess the game really does need a guide. as straightforward as it is.
I wasn't home for most of the weekend and couldn't check it sooner, sorry for the late answer.
So...
I have to ask, did you mess with the variables and switches with an editor by chances?
Because you had a variable fucked up for some reason, but the corresponding switch to move on with the story was still off for some reason...
To explain things more clearly, it's like you Already watched the next, but only 1 of 2 trigger changed correctly as they should have o_O
So nothing was going to happen next, Ever...
That's Super weird o_O
Anyway, I think I've fixed the save, try out the one attached here.
Work a shift at the inn during the night.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i dont touch games with external programs.

you should give the game a check up if you made it. because if this happened to me, it can happen to someone else and they dont know of this place.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you should give the game a check up if you made it. because if this happened to me, it can happen to someone else.
I did check, and all the variables and switches are in place as they should.
From your save, it was like you already saw the second event with Marissa (the assistant), her corruption rose as a consequence, but the switch for the next event was still Off.
The only way to pull of something like that is to mess with the variables with an editor.

i dont touch games with external programs.
yeah just saw. i also saw the cheats... im told i need an external tool for them, where can i get it?
and i got the latest version and my saves went POOF. i am NOT starting over. i tried medling with the code but in the FORCED TUTORIAL, i defeat anvil in one hit and now i cant progress.
But of Course, you Never try to edit your saves or use external programs to cheat...
You seem to have a habit to edit stuff to cheat your way into games and then blame it over the devs when things go shit.

I'm more than happy and willing to help people out with my games, as I did multiple times both here and on the other thread, assuming that they actually got stuck while playing the game the legit way.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i asked for that for captivity, but i never actually got around to using whatever program it was. didnt even download it.
by sheer skill i managed to record all sex scenes on my own. then stopped playing it.

so yeah, i didnt touch this (or, again, any other game) with external programs. and based on previous posts, im not the first to encounter errors.
pro tip: never assume. your game is very very entertaining. just dont assume errors on it are because of user input.

anyway, now that ive been further into the game... nipple penetration is 4th in my nope list. i was absolutely not expecting this.

Last edited:

Raine_Maxwell

Jan 27, 2021
I didn't catch up to Lidia and now I have to make it all the way to this moment again (I didn't make any saves) or load the in-game save which I wouldn't like to do so... Anyone has a save right before or during the maze run? This is why I hate old games and old engines - no fucking autosave...

I realize this is a bit late... but i just had this problem, and figured i would save the next unfortunate soul from suffering the same way LOL

flareblade77

May 31, 2018
Okaay so this is a weird thing but I downloaded this after seeing the thread for the sequel, and for some reason the dialogue boxes just.. don't spawn. Do you need an older version of RPG maker to run this or?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Okaay so this is a weird thing but I downloaded this after seeing the thread for the sequel, and for some reason the dialogue boxes just.. don't spawn. Do you need an older version of RPG maker to run this or?
You might need to download VX Ace RTP

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes