RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I do not realy understant your taste.And will not try. But i have one think to say: stop try to force your taste to other. I think the game have already egnought futa i Personaly would like that the game have more male x female sex and less futa because most of sex is either futa x girl or girl x girl but it not a raison to go to a thread cry about the few male x female scene.
Personaly i like the game for a few raison but mainly because it a corruption game that do not fall into the bad think like under age sex or rape if i am not wrong (most or) all sex in the game is concensual.
Overall it a good FIRST COMPLET game.
And it not need more futa the game is finish.
I don't expect you to understand my taste either, here is what I said:
" If you're only here for the Futa/female content I do not recommend this game, Right from the start the game forces you to watch as a dude jerks off and cums on your face, and then you have to seduce him, I closed the game instantly. "
Please explain to me, where exactly did I force my taste on others? my message was addressed to people who share my taste, so unless you're into futa/female content this shouldn't concern you. Besides I said "I don't recommend this game" not "don't play this game or else I'll slit your throat".

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know how to tag a person without quoting them lmao
That's actually good news I'm glad to hear it, I hope my comment didn't appear as an attack on you, I just gave a "review" based on the kind of content I was looking forward to, in case someone who had the same taste as me was looking for input, Whenever I find a game tagged with futa I use the search thread and look for that "how much futa content is in the game" comment (there is always one) to decide if I would download the game or not, and when I play a game I try to leave a comment in case someone uses the search feature as I did before.

Reactions: seyfer110

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Ssamad8593 If u want to give review there is a tab for that and ppl won't get triggered at u for it but there are some ppl not wanting to go to review and just post in discussion to trigger others and have 5min of saying "I gave review so wtf u want from me? What u don't get?" and I see a lot of it at this site. So there is a question if u were looking for a fight or u just don't know where u should put review cuz putting it in discussion will create fights and chaos and we don't need this here.

Reactions: Azope

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ssamad8593 (this is how you tag, by using the @ followed by the name, it works the same as on social media ) that's ok, don't worry. ;)

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Ssamad8593 If u want to give review there is a tab for that and ppl won't get triggered at u for it but there are some ppl not wanting to go to review and just post in discussion to trigger others and have 5min of saying "I gave review so wtf u want from me? What u don't get?" and I see a lot of it at this site. So there is a question if u were looking for a fight or u just don't know where u should put review cuz putting it in discussion will create fights and chaos and we don't need this here.
It only creates fights because people seem to be offended that there are people out there who like futanari [insert niche genre] stuff. and the mere mention of it seems to be "shoving opinions down their throat". they're the same breed of people who consider gay people's existence a "political opinion". The reason I didn't write a review because I'll be unfair to the game as a whole, to judge it based on a very subjective opinion especially when I haven't gone through it all.
It's more of a heads up directed towards a specific group of people towards a specific part of the game.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How can I talk to Alice,I can't talk to her in the bar, and what can I do in the house, too
If you've yet to start corrupting her, you need to enter her house during the night and interact with the slime.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the first time I entered her house I corrupted the slime, and the second time I can't get in what to do the door is locked
Ah,ok;
it's been a while, so I hope to be right.
You have to wait until Addine is introduced to everyone at the inn;
at the end of the dialogues, Nicci will mention her next step to take with Alicia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how many days do you have to wait for Addine to show up at the inn after Nicci gave her the potion?just waiting for it does not appear for 3 hours of game time has passed, maybe not pravelna completed the task can first give the potion Addine and then do the slime
Ugh, sorry, but it's been years since I've completed the game, and can't really remember the correct sequence;
can you attach a save file perhaps?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Ok tried to download it for joiplay it cuts off everything the screen is to big anyway to fix it or did I do something wrong

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes