RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

yomother

Apr 16, 2020
How do you corrupt the twin? It said final act and two days passed but nothing happen, i know you supposed to do it with helith.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How do you corrupt the twin? It said final act and two days passed but nothing happen, i know you supposed to do it with helith.
Uhm...I don't know exactly where you're in the story, but I think you should either look at night at the bar / inn, or during the day in front of Elda's house (the green haired woman)

yomother

Apr 16, 2020
Uhm...I don't know exactly where you're in the story, but I think you should either look at night at the bar / inn, or during the day in front of Elda's house (the green haired woman)
I actually figured it out, gotta talk to elda about the twin, thank you.

Reactions: seyfer110

Pink & Powder-blue

Formerly 'Boyox JR'
May 14, 2020
Believe me Sensei, I have been very aware of chapter 2's development since you made it public! I just figured I'd come out of hiding and begin commenting on things I have actually finished! Don't worry I plan to check out chapter 2, cuz I must know what Nicci is going to get into next <3

Please continue to wow us with your work =)

Argasy

Jul 31, 2020
I have a problem where there is a part of the story where absolutely nothing happens. Its right after I give the special medicine to the old lady. I keep sleeping waking up and doing the waitress thing and over and over and over again and nothing happens.

Argasy

Jul 31, 2020
Does any1 have a save game of the point just before they enter the forest to chase after the messenger?

GhostsArt

Jul 29, 2020
I have a problem where there is a part of the story where absolutely nothing happens. Its right after I give the special medicine to the old lady. I keep sleeping waking up and doing the waitress thing and over and over and over again and nothing happens.
After she was young again you have to go to the bar, where she introduces herself again. then you have to go to alice (customer 10 below right). The important thing here is that you have to talk to Alice first before you go back to work.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Speaking in english more people might be able to understand and answer you.
now he just deleted his previous post and remade it, in russian again...Maybe he doesn't understand english at all, dunno...
у меня запускается игра и появляется черный экран ,что можно сделать
Ok...I've used google translator on your post, and, as far as I understand, you get a black screen when you try to start the game?
Do you get any error message or something?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
When I download the game, it says .9a at the top left. Shouldn't it say 1.0?
on the first 1.0 release I forgot to change the title image;
I've then fixed it, but maybe it wasn't updated here;
I can't be sure, since I'm not the creator of the thread.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
There is abit of enjoyable futa content, but I wish the MC would be more of a futa in most most of her sex scenes, even with men she should just dick them down.

Reactions: Sasarko99

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
There is abit of enjoyable futa content, but I wish the MC would be more of a futa in most of her sex scenes, even with men she should just dick them down.
or at least be given a choice on who to pursue, because I understand different people different strokes however, in this game you have to go through all content even if you don't like it. The game is made with RPGM but it flows as a visual novel. I tried to go past the innkeeper scene to see if I can then roam wherever I want but nope Nicci said "maybe I should thank those two guards for saving me" and I just lost hope.
The game itself seems well written though.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
or at least be given a choice on who to pursue, the game is made with RPGM but it flows as a visual novel. I tried to go past the innkeeper scene to see if I can then roam wherever I want but nope Nicci said "maybe I should thank those two guards for saving me" and I just lost hope.
Yes its mostly a visual nover in rpgmaker but the first game is complete and its good, imo. I only played it for the futa MC but wasnt completely disappointed in the amount of it.

The second game is being developed but I cant seem to remember how many sex scenes have the MC as a futa.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I do not realy understant your taste.And will not try. But i have one think to say: stop try to force your taste to other. I think the game have already egnought futa i Personaly would like that the game have more male x female sex and less futa because most of sex is either futa x girl or girl x girl but it not a raison to go to a thread cry about the few male x female scene.
Personaly i like the game for a few raison but mainly because it a corruption game that do not fall into the bad think like under age sex or rape if i am not wrong (most or) all sex in the game is concensual.
Overall it a good FIRST COMPLET game.
And it not need more futa the game is finish.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
or at least be given a choice on who to pursue, because I understand different people different strokes however, in this game you have to go through all content even if you don't like it.
I've actually tried to fix that with chapter two, making the new game more open when it comes to who to corrupt first and so on; I've also put in place some other features to make the game a little more enjoyable ( or at least that was my idea and hope.)
As for the type of content, I'm trying to be as open as possible, without focusing too much on a single fetish, without going too deep into the rabbit hole ( and putting out something WAY too weird in the process =P )
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-tales-chapter-2-the-relic-v0-5e-senryu-sensei.25519/

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes