RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

skeleton52

Oct 20, 2018
I need help the final event of marisa and lucy I jump to go to his house but when I go I can not go out again or climb the stairs I can not advance what do I do help

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I didn't catch up to Lidia and now I have to make it all the way to this moment again (I didn't make any saves) or load the in-game save which I wouldn't like to do so... Anyone has a save right before or during the maze run? This is why I hate old games and old engines - no fucking autosave...

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
guys i'm looking for a game similar to this one but can't remember the name, what i remember is it also has a succubus that hide as a nun and she corrupts all nuns in a church and they help her corrupt the city, also she infects a water well/supply of an orphanage and turns the kids into succubus as well and the orphanage becomes a bordello .. that's all i an remember

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
guys i'm looking for a game similar to this one but can't remember the name, what i remember is it also has a succubus that hide as a nun and she corrupts all nuns in a church and they help her corrupt the city, also she infects a water well/supply of an orphanage and turns the kids into succubus as well and the orphanage becomes a bordello .. that's all i an remember
I think that might be Village of Nightmare 2.

Reactions: kylejpn

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I am enjoying the corruption, but the waitress mini game you have to do EVERY NIGHT, and having to wait days for stuff to happen is sucking the life and fun out of it. Is there a way to skip it?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I am enjoying the corruption, but the waitress mini game you have to do EVERY NIGHT, and having to wait days for stuff to happen is sucking the life and fun out of it. Is there a way to skip it?
You can just enter and exit buildings a couple of times to advance time, but sometimes you need to do the mini-game to progress further.
Also, after a while, you'll be able to sleep in your bed to advance from night to day.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Just finished it a little while ago. It was much better once I got to the point where I could go to bed to skip to the day. Overall I really enjoyed it, you caught the feeling of village of nightmare 1/2 near perfectly. The only issue I had with it was the same one I have with village of nightmare, and that is we have stats, skills, rpg mechanics, etc, but it does not do anything. Nor does collecting dark energy seem to have a purpose yet. It would be cool if our character could evolve and gain some sweet succubus powers we could actually use in game. We got powers during action scenes, but not any elsewhere. Would be cool to have some powers that fit them (examples: invisibility, shape change to someone, possession, alter sex, summon:<slimes, ropers, etc>, release pheromones, put to sleep/enter dreams, etc). I know this would be hard to do, but it would be nice if it could show up. With that said, the game was really good and look forward to see what has been done with chapter 2.

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
I've been stuck in a neverending loop of no events happening and having to do the miserable waitress event, what am i supposed to be doing every person i talk to gives me no dialogue and none of the previous events have finished yet, so far the horsedick chick hasnt gotten back to be and the slime chick hasnt been done being prego.

i spent 30 minutes going day by day and nothing happened.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I've been stuck in a neverending loop of no events happening and having to do the miserable waitress event, what am i supposed to be doing every person i talk to gives me no dialogue and none of the previous events have finished yet, so far the horsedick chick hasnt gotten back to be and the slime chick hasnt been done being prego.

i spent 30 minutes going day by day and nothing happened.
that's too vague....What's the last event you got?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Either the one where I made addine a succubus or I gave the milk to the married woman with the farm to make her breasts bigger.
Isn't there a sparkling dot in front of Elda's house (the green haired married woman) during the day?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Sharing somewhat of a problem with this game... the screen resolution only shows like 2/3 of the image, in the menu, it hides the new game, continue and quit game text on the right, mid animations, doesn't show entire screen. I know this doesn't happen when running in full screen, however whenever i run the game in full screen the screen starts blinking non-stop with a noticeable rate... people who had similar problems turned off Nvidia driver or something and it stopped, but i normally use it though. Any way to re-size the screen to fit the small one or the alternative with the script that makes the window a bit larger but not enter "Full Screen" mode...?

1584323146907.png
It happens like on this image and the game is partially hidden outside if not full screen, but as i said, my notebook have some visual problems that appears as if i'm at a 80's disco party with how much it blinks the screen while on it.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question im new wanna try this out are the sex senes all story related or do they change based on choices or something and is there exp or something preloaded save has bunch of files but mc is still only lvl 1

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
question im new wanna try this out are the sex senes all story related or do they change based on choices or something and is there exp or something preloaded save has bunch of files but mc is still only lvl 1
no choices , no XP , no combat , it's a straight line , all the sex scene are part of the story , you can't miss any of them
( and yes the game is worth playing )

• Sad
Reactions: pootin
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes