RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Can someone send me a save file from the endgame, please?
every version you have a save that start in the last version juste use that with that you will have 98% of a full save and for the 2% juste 20 min max to have it.

or ask the game dev i think he may give you that

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I have a problem I'm stuck, after the girl got a horse dick, I saw the transformation of the old woman as a young woman, but since then I've been around for 15 days that no event skips me and nobody says anything to me only the days pass without advancing the story

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm...I can't remember well, but have you tried looking for the two woodcuttters during the day?
And sorry for the late answer.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, any tips on how to get across the forest labyrinth before Lidia? Or aa helpful save, please, that part can get frustrating fast with the damn time limit.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
OK having this same problem whenever I try to talk to Lucy in the Mayor's building and there is no sparkling dot in the kitchen area, send help please

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
So, any tips on how to get across the forest labyrinth before Lidia? Or aa helpful save, please, that part can get frustrating fast with the damn time limit.
Oh I can beat it. I had to reload 2 times but I finally solved it, (wish I had a map of the maze). Just try different paths and you will eventually get to Lidia. Trust me you can do it, I believe in you!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OK having this same problem whenever I try to talk to Lucy in the Mayor's building and there is no sparkling dot in the kitchen area, send help please
You sure you're at the right time of the story, where after a little talk with Lucy, Nicci suggested to make a special tea to relax her?
If yes, try to use the save file attached.
( I still have no clue what's causing that bug...every time I try to do a full run through the game, it work as intended...)

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
You sure you're at the right time of the story, where after a little talk with Lucy, Nicci suggested to make a special tea to relax her?
If yes, try to use the save file attached.
( I still have no clue what's causing that bug...every time I try to do a full run through the game, it work as intended...)
Sorry for the late reply but yes I did do everything up to that point right and there was no dot in the kitchen. Thank you so much for the save though!

Reactions: seyfer110
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes