4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

kajih5

Jul 21, 2021
got this error while trying to talk to charlotte after she was level 100 and in the top right corner of the settings room, any idea how to fix? Game_JKuXjiOeEN.png

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
got this error while trying to talk to charlotte after she was level 100 and in the top right corner of the settings room, any idea how to fix?
Best guess would be one of the files (probably the art) must've gotten corrupted or deleted somehow. I'd say try re-extracting the game. It should be fine to overwrite everything when prompted, as long as the zipped folder doesn't have any premade save files already in it.

Reactions: kajih5

kajih5

Jul 21, 2021
Best guess would be one of the files (probably the art) must've gotten corrupted or deleted somehow. I'd say try re-extracting the game. It should be fine to overwrite everything when prompted, as long as the zipped folder doesn't have any premade save files already in it.
Weirdly the issue didn't come up again despite me not doing anything about it, but thanks for the help

Roberto4321

Jul 27, 2022
Hey guys I just started playing. How do I craft hp pot? I cant beat anything because the hp items i find on the ground are never enough to get me through the fights.
Do I just have to farm the same area over and over to get the hp items?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The choice of protagonist can be seen as a futa or a femboy, since they are similar looking.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes