4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i recently bought the older games because the versions on sharing sites missing the latest update

i also like to support devs by buying their games:cool:

and this dev deserves more money he improfes art style and game play with every new game:love:
just compare his first with the new games

he also makes free mini games(y)
I downloaded the zip file from your Pixeldrain link and when I opened it I was automatically sent to a site blacklisted by Trace. Also, when I extracted the files they didn't go into my downloads folder like usual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
thats weird i just uploaded the game folder from dlsite
try this one

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Fucking hell
My save is not showing.
The option to load appear in white but when I click the save dont appear. I finished the cave, sewer and the florest dungeon.

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Can anyone explain to me how to get cameron to grow up from being a dog? Do i just have to wait?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
google translation:
We will release the preliminary test version ver0.2 of Succubus Tail for supporters. Two + α (by gender) defeat scenes have been added from the previous test version. In addition, we are making various line corrections and system corrections.

also the update has already been shared in another thread
Thank you for posting the translation. This is some good news indeed.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
This game will not have a sequel i think, but Circle-tekua made a new game last year :

A really really good game if you like succubus tamer and succubus tower from the same team.
You can find it on F95.

Dorararara

Aug 11, 2019
any guide on the tower of time EX hard mode? lvl drain is too much they heal to full and my level never go beyond 2. Wolf and imouto too tanky to 2 turn kill

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know what the technique stat does?

Edit: I think "Technique" is in charge of the attack power of the *skills*, while the Normal "Attack" stat is simply for the normal attack command. (if this was in the intro, then a.k.w.a.r.d.)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes