4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

TERPEZ

Nov 13, 2019
I can't affortd to do the last ending,
I have the fox and slime girl both lvl 100 and favor 100 but when I interact with the computer it says it's not enough powered, I already did the 3 other end (normal , dorothy, and ashley + cameron). If you know how can I power it to see the final ending it would be appreciated

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
its niiiiice. like very good
Translation is good but a a little incomplete (some h scenes are not fully translated), but dig around the thread and you can find someone posted another translation that finishes the job.
Thank you very much for the responces. I will be sure to give this game a playthrough. About how long is this one from start to finish?

4amseduction

Jul 10, 2018
A few things I'd like to state:

1. If you get the carrot from the talking horse's caretaker, and then equip that carrot for fighting Rabi the rabbit succubus in the southeast forest/lake area, she'll chew it at the beginning of the fight and make it a far better weapon.

2. The best end game farming method for making money and levels I know is leveling the mushroom girl to 300, the mouse girl to 200, and Ilya the blonde healer to at least 100. Then walk into the forest to the northeast and use the advanced grimoire or Necronomicon and the best defense gear you have to take out all the shadow monsters first. Use a bunch of 30% strength restores at 22 health or below. Then clean up the 3 succubus on the map, careful to prepare before each fight, and if you've done that, you're ready. Now comes the money. After equipping your highest balanced stat gear and Chure's necklace, just walk over to the area boss and start the fight. Use the defense ability right away and just keep using it for as long as you want to make dough, your high level and passive 2% HP gain as well as Ilya's healing should keep you alive. Chure, the mouse succubus will meanwhile keep stealing money over and over, and if you bought the magic coin from the trinket merchant at the dock next to the sewers, she has 1/4 chance to double the amount she steals. You should also grab Chure's necklace from the crack in the wall behind the dock trinket merchant stall with Chure in the party while you're there. It gives chances to reduce the cooldown of her stealing ability further. Thanks to the levels gained and cheers from the mushroom girl, this method is by far more secure and much faster. Just watch a video and while spamming defense for an hour and by the end you'll have reached like 250K. You could boost the amount you make by going to stronger bosses that would give more money, but I don't know any that won't level drain of use a dangerous move at the start of the fight that's any stronger. You should also consider getting the blacksmith to make the true Aegis and Excalibur for you. I started by just fighting Chure and slowly grinding my way up btw. For some extra cash equip Catsuki's underwar while collecting items, but beware the loss of defense.--------- Once you get strong enough replace using defense with using the haste skill and recovering the HP with items or passive healing.

3. Make sure to use every succubus when interacting with right about every npc, to be thorough, you'll get high stat items with special effects that way. I don't know if every possible combination of party might have individual events attached to them, but at least some have unique dialogue. Both a blessing of immersion and a curse of grind. Also, interact with every object and odd location, like an alleyway that leads nowhere or a crack in the wall. You'll get items and hints for special succubus interactions for a select few.

4. I really wish there was a guide or at least a list of card achievements so I could feel like I got everything and did everything with certainty.

5. I'm not sure but it should be safe to assume that if you just want all the scenes, you can walk into the gallery and activate the cheat that unlocks everything. So, I guess don't worry too much about getting everything. More importantly, any enemy you've defeated will have all 10 variants of loss scene available so definitely don't set saves and redo fights over and over for every possible interaction.

Last edited:

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
3. Make sure to use every succubus when interacting with right about every npc, to be thorough, you'll get high stat items with special effects that way. I don't know if every possible combination of party might have individual events attached to them, but at least some have unique dialogue. Both a blessing of immersion and a curse of grind. Also, interact with every object and odd location, like an alleyway that leads nowhere or a crack in the wall. You'll get items and hints for special succubus interactions for a select few.
now im curious about those special interactions. wish there was a guide but probably too much work or something.

edit: on a side note. where is colette? saw her a couple of times but now i cant even find her, am i missing something here?

Last edited:

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
ValorKG You are pretty active with all things translation, have you seen a translation for Succubus Tamer 1?
1.) I have never seen a translation for Tamer 1. In fact, I haven't seen the raw version of Tamer 1 at all.

2.) I love this circle. I really do. They make really good games. Both Tamer 2 and Succubus Tower are fantastic H-games. But games like this are WAY too long and complex for an amatuer like myself to translate, especially alone. My previous projects took like, a few weeks to a couple months each, and those games are nothing compared to what a Tamer game would entail.

So I don't think a translation of Tamer 1 exists. And I ain't the guy to ask either. Maybe you can ask the guys who did this one?

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
Do you have a link to it... For educational reasons?
Welp I don't have it saved anymore and it seems all torrents are dead. It was a bit different than this one in that your companions killed you if you let them reach level 100.
Side note: the fox girl in this game is the magical daugther of 2 succubi from the previous succubus tamer. You can see them in Tower 2.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
1.) I have never seen a translation for Tamer 1. In fact, I haven't seen the raw version of Tamer 1 at all.

2.) I love this circle. I really do. They make really good games. Both Tamer 2 and Succubus Tower are fantastic H-games. But games like this are WAY too long and complex for an amatuer like myself to translate, especially alone. My previous projects took like, a few weeks to a couple months each, and those games are nothing compared to what a Tamer game would entail.

So I don't think a translation of Tamer 1 exists. And I ain't the guy to ask either. Maybe you can ask the guys who did this one?
Darn, I had no idea it would be that complicated. I guess that explains why it has not been translated already.

Welp I don't have it saved anymore and it seems all torrents are dead. It was a bit different than this one in that your companions killed you if you let them reach level 100.
Side note: the fox girl in this game is the magical daugther of 2 succubi from the previous succubus tamer. You can see them in Tower 2.
I hope you can find your copy. I have only seen a few games be this rare out in the wild. I have yet to play Tower but I will bet these two have some fun banter together. As for killing you at level 100, I am guessing there is a way to lower their level before they can have their way with MC?

Dec 5, 2019
Darn, I had no idea it would be that complicated. I guess that explains why it has not been translated already.

I hope you can find your copy. I have only seen a few games be this rare out in the wild. I have yet to play Tower but I will bet these two have some fun banter together. As for killing you at level 100, I am guessing there is a way to lower their level before they can have their way with MC?
I'm guessing that leveling up the girls works the same way as this game, so just make sure not to level them that high

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I hope you can find your copy. I have only seen a few games be this rare out in the wild.
i recently bought the older games because the versions on sharing sites missing the latest update

i also like to support devs by buying their games:cool:

and this dev deserves more money he improfes art style and game play with every new game:love:
just compare his first with the new games

he also makes free mini games(y)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes